Looking for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare cheats on PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One & PC? Here we’ll list Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Activision’s new first-person shooter game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 & PS3 versions.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Intel Locations Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: How To Unlock Zombies Mode
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: How To Unlock Camos
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Tips and Tricks for Multiplayer
- Next Page: How To Get A Bloodshed Armor In Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: How To Prestige
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Walkthrough
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Glitches
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Easter Eggs
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Cheats
You might have noticed that the rumored Zombies Mode is not available from the start of the game.
To Unlock The Full Zombies Mode: You’ll need to buy the $50 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass to get Zombies Mode to show up in your Main Menu. As along with with 4-multiplayer map packs and Atlas Gorge, the Zombies Mode will return as part of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass DLC starting in mid-January 2015!
Zombies Mode Preview: In the meantime you can play against these new, faster zombies in the Exo-Survival Co-Op Mode’s bonus wave. To make zombies appear in this new mode, you will have to unlock every single map in the Exo-Survival co-op mode. As you fight 225 rounds across the 4 Tiers of maps, then on the final Riot map you have to fight 10 rounds and THEN in round 11 you get to play zombies.
How To Unlock the Zombies Bonus Wave: It takes around 4 hours of playing the Exo-Survival Rounds. It’s a Bonus Round at the very end of all of the Exo-Survival Rounds. The maps you can play on are split up into four different Tiers…
– Step 1: You start off with the first Tier which has 4 maps available to you.
– Step 2: To unlock the second Tier of maps you have to complete 50 rounds within the first Tier.
– Step 3: To unlock the third Tier of maps you have to complete 75 rounds in the second Tier of maps.
– Step 4: To unlock the fourth Tier of maps (which includes the Riot zombies map) you have to complete 100 rounds within the third Tier of maps. – So in total you have to complete 225 rounds of Exo-Survival to be able to unlock the Riot map, where the zombies bonus wave takes place.
– Step 5: Finally, once you’ve unlocked the Riot map, you’ll have to get past 10 rounds and then in round 11 a DNA bomb will go off and the game will send you to into the Bonus Wave with zombies.
– Completion Reward: As a reward for completing the zombies Bonus Wave, you will unlock: a playable Zombie Character, custom outfit Zombie Exo-Suit and Helmet to use in multiplayer! 😀
This Zombies bonus wave is shown in full in this 5-minutes-long video…
The Atlas Gorge Map DLC Code only comes as a bonus with the Season Pass or with the Collector’s Editions — namely the Atlas Limited Edition, Atlas Pro Edition & Digital Pro Edition — of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Activision confirmed if you get the game on Xbox 360, PS3, PC (including Steam), PS4 & Xbox One it’ll include the DLC code to download the Bonus Map from November 3rd, 2014.
Atlas Gorge Bonus Multiplayer Map Details:
Atlas Gorge re-envisions the fan-favorite Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map, Pipeline, re-imagined for the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare exoskeleton abilities. The Atlas Corporation has commandeered the world’s largest power source, the Three Gorges Dam in central China, creating a gripping setting for a multiplayer battle. Combatants will navigate the shadows and control a map-based turret scorestreak that overlooks the dam and helps to keep enemies at bay, all while leveraging new abilities and tactics enabled by exoskeleton technology, such as vertical combat, new sightlines, and strategic vantage points.
Note: Although I’m guessing the Atlas Gorge map will become available at some point after launch for everyone to play, hopefully as free DLC.
Here’s the official “Atlas Gorge” video that shows the first gameplay footage of the multiplayer map.
Double XP & Extra Weapons:
Pre-order Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and receive a Free Upgrade to the Day Zero Edition! Which not only gives you access to the game on November 3rd, a full 24 hours in advance of the standard edition launch, it also includes:
• Level up quickly with a full day of Double XP on November 3rd!
• Two bonus weapons, the AK-12G Assault Rifle and CROSSBOW-B2.
• The Advanced Arsenal, featuring the Bullet Brass Exoskeleton and EM1 Quantum Directed Energy weapon.
Here’s the official “Advanced Arsenal” video that shows all these weapons in action.
On top of that the CE’s and Digital Pro Edition will give you even more extra weapons:
• The Atlas Digital Content Pack, featuring two bonus weapons (the BAL-27 AE Assault Rifle and Atlas 45 AE Pistol), a custom Atlas Exoskeleton, Helmet and Player Card, 5 Bonus Supply Drops to unlock a variety of in-game content, and a Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token.
— Two (2) Weapons – The Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and the Atlas 45 AE Pistol: Trick out your loadout with these two sleek weapons fitted with an Atlas Corporation theme to match your other custom content.
— Atlas Exoskeleton: Strike fear into competition with your PMC-issued, white, red & black custom Atlas exoskeleton, and ensure opponents remember who took them out.
— Atlas Helmet: A state-of-the-art custom Atlas helmet.
— Atlas Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an Atlas player card, featuring both a custom Atlas calling card & emblem.
— Five (5) Bonus Supply Drops: Be prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of in-game content from player customization gear to weapons.
— Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you’re already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign.
Note: The $50 Season Pass adds 4 DLC Packs with 4 multiplayer maps each, along with early access to bonus DLC weapons.
Work-In-Progress: That’s it for now. Expect more cheats & extras to be added to this page after launch, as they get discovered.
Credits: Activision & Tmar
There are no Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare cheats on PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!