The Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 re-released open world action-adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas achievement guide we’ll show there are 33 Achievements (11 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 version that celebrates the game’s 10th anniversary.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Achievements Guide
Warning: Before you start going after Achievements, make sure you do NOT have any cheats enabled, because that turns off the unlocking of Achievements for your savegame. – It’s always best to use cheats on a separate or non-saved file anyway, especially now that the game automatically saves your progress when you hit checkpoints.
1. Getting Started (20G) — Complete Big Smoke
2. Represent (10G) — Purchase a Grove Street tattoo
3. The End of the Line (100G) — Complete End of the Line
4. Hustle some (10G) — Win a game of pool
5. A Legitimate Business (20G) — Export all three car lists
6. The American Dream (20G) — Purchase any house
7. Get a Pump (10G) — Do a barbell curl or benchpress at any gym
8. Pay ‘n’ Spray (20G) — Use a Pay ‘n’ Spray with wanted level
9. Bike or Biker (30G) — Complete BMX or NRG challenge
10. Beat the Cock (20G) — Win the Beat the Cock marathon
11. Metrosexual (20G) — Spend $6,969 on clothes, hair, and tattoos.
12. School’s Out (20G) — Fully complete a vehicle school
13. Serial Offender (20G) — Get arrested 50 times.
Tip: The fastest way to unlock this achievement is by walking up to a police station and punching any cop in front of the entrance to get arrested.
Note: You’ll get to keep your weapons after being arrested if the police girl is your girlfriend.
14. Freight Date (10G) — Take the train between cities
15. Horror of the Santa Maria (10G) — Drown
Tip: You can’t just jump into water, you’ll have to drive a car into the water and as the car sinks you’ll need to stay seated inside until you die from drowning.
16. Assert Yourself Next Time (10G) — Fail a mission
“All you had to do was follow the d*mn train CJ!” 😉
17. What the City Needs (30G) — Complete 12 levels of Vigilante
Best Location: Use the jet in the desert (or use the hunter).
18. Savior (30G) — Complete 12 levels of Paramedic
Best Location: At the Angel Pine Medical Center.
19. Rescue a Kitten Too? (30G) — Complete 12 levels of Firefighter
20. Yes I Speak English (30G) — Reach 50 fares in Taxi Mode
Note: Keep in mind that you don’t have to give 50 Cabbie rides in a row, just do fares whenever you want.
21. Trickster (30G) — Master Pimping Game
22. Time to Kill (30G) — Watch Credits to the end
23. What happens in Las Venturas… (40G) — Complete Yay Ka-Boom-Boom
24. All Dressed Up for San Fierro (40G) — Complete The Green Sabre
25. Home Run (20G) — Achieve ‘sex’ with any of the girlfriends
26. What are the Odds (20G) — Win a race in Inside Track Betting
27. Double or Nothin’ (20G) — Put all your money or the maximum bet on red or black and win
28. Assassin (10G) — Complete a stealth kill
Example: You’re asked to do a stealth kill in one of the story missions in San Fierro.
29. Original Gangster (100G) — Reach maximum respect
30. The Los Santos Slayer (20G) — Reach a total kill count of 4,000
31. Public Enemy No. 1 (50G) — Reach 6 wanted stars
Tip: At the start of the game you can only reach up to 5 wanted stars committing violent acts in the city like blowing up cars, killing civilians and especially cops. You’ll need to unlock Las Venturas and then you’ll be able to reach 6 wanted stars.
32. Chick Magnet (100G) — Achieve maximum sex appeal
33. Grove Street War Lord (50G) — Capture 30 territories
Special thanks to Rockstar Games for the list & guide tips.
Please comment if you have any Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!