Our Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this FPS Action-RPG game on the PS3, Xbox 360 & PC.
Launch into the Borderlands universe and shoot n’ loot your way through a brand new adventure that rockets you onto Pandora’s moon in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!
Let’s start the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel walkthrough with an introduction video narrated by Sir Hammerlock and Torgue!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Language, Sexual Themes, Violence, Claptrap.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Welcome to Helios
- Chapter 2: Lost Legion Invasion
- Side Missions: Land Among the Stars & Follow Your Heart
- Chapter 3: Marooned
- Side Mission: Last Requests
- Side Mission: Torgue-o! Torgue-o!
- Chapter 4: Systems Jammed
- Side Mission: All the Little Creatures
- Chapter 5: A New Direction
- Chapter 6: Intelligences of the Artificial Persuasion
- Chapter 7: Let’s Build a Robot Army
- Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
- Chapter 9: Science and Violence
- Chapter 10: Watch Your Step
- Chapter 11: Eye to Eye
- Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End & Ending
Index of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Guides:
- This Page: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Walkthrough
- Next Page: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Loot Farming Locations Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Moonstones Farming Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Shift Codes
- Next Page: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats
- Next Page: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: How To Get Legendary Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: How To Level Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trophies Guide
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Walkthrough
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a new role-playing shooter in the critically acclaimed Borderlands series. Play as four all-new character classes while carving a path of destructive mayhem across Pandora’s never-before-seen low-gravity moonscapes with all new moves, weapons, and vehicles!
Get high with low gravity and jump right in to fight alongside future megalomaniacal tyrant Handsome Jack, while preventing the destruction of Pandora and its moon.
Contribute to the rise of the corrupt Hyperion Corporation and watch Handsome Jack’s transformation from a man trying to do good, into a ruthless tyrant, constantly seeking fortune, power, and infamy.
Key Game Features:
- Get High on Low Gravity: Leave the comforts of Pandora behind and travel across the all-new low-gravity frontiers of Pandora’s moon, Elpis. Go beyond shoot-and-cover by leaping high across the surface to slam down on enemies from above using the new oxygen resource. Add an entirely new dimension of verticality, strategy, and fun to the genre-blending “shoot n’ loot” gameplay.
- Be an Anti-Hero as One of Four New Vault Hunters: Fight alongside Handsome Jack as four new vault hunters contributing to the rise of the corrupt Hyperion Corporation, each with unique skill trees, action skills, and play styles. Use Wilhelm the Enforcer’s “Air Power” action skill to summon powerful combat drones to aid the party in combat, or use Athena the Gladiator’s “Kinetic Aspis” action skill to absorb incoming damage and convert it into energy unleashed on enemies. Players can also choose from Nisha the Lawbringer (the future Sheriff of Lynchwood) and the most unpredictable character of all…
- Playable Claptrap?!: For the first time ever, play as the most emotionally dependent robot in all of Pandora! This combat-ready Claptrap has been reprogrammed for love and war. Okay, mostly war. Marvel at his low first person perspective. Stand in awe of his offensive capabilities. Be amazed at his ability to climb stairs…yes, really.
- The Rise of Handsome Jack: Be there to witness the rise of Handsome Jack firsthand, and his transformation from a man intending to bring order and security to Pandora into the ruthless tyrant seen in Borderlands 2 – constantly seeking fortune, power, and infamy.
- Loot All New Weapons, Vehicles, Elements and More: Find new enemies, vehicles, weapon and damage types to kill, ride and loot. With the addition of “Cryo”, players now can freeze their enemies and shatter their bodies into tiny little pieces that float through space, while the new Laser weapon type adds to the variety of weapon combinations. Low-gravity mayhem awaits, so grab a space suit, and bring your friends!
- The Full Borderlands Experience That You Know and Love: Fans can expect a full Borderlands experience that includes the return of dynamic co-op, gazillions upon gazillions of weapons, character customizations, skill tree progressions, surprise cameos, and much, much more.
Welcome to the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel walkthrough!
Bebop & Ridgedog will be your voice-over commentators showing you around the game’s areas.
Tip: Health regeneration is now built into the skill tree of each class.
Tip: All laser weapons have an elemental effect. Ignite, freeze, corrode or electrocute your enemies away.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 4: Systems Jammed.