Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Achievements Guide
The Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor achievements guide lists every achievement for this PC, Xbox One & Xbox 360 action-RPG game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor achievement guide we’ll show there are 51 Achievements (10 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions.
Index of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Guides:
- This Page: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Forge Towers Locations Guide
- Next Page: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Artifacts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ithildin Locations Guide
- Next Page: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Walkthrough
- Next Page: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Cheats
- Next Page: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Collectibles
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Achievements Guide
1. Paths of the Dead (20G) — Collect 25% of the Artifacts.
Tip: To find 11 Artifacts, check out our “Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Artifacts Locations Guide“.
2. Crowned with Living Light (10G) — Collect 50% of the Ithildin.
Tip: To find 16 Ithildin, check out our “Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ithildin Locations Guide“.
3. Stinking Rebels (20G) — Brand 5 Bodyguards of a Warchief, turning them against him in combat.
4. The Maker’s Bow (30G) — Complete all Azkâr Legend Missions.
5. Legend of the Maker (10G) — Complete a Bow Mission and begin growing the legend of Azkâr.
6. Strike True (20G) — Unlock 2 Bow Rune slots.
7. The Last Shadow (30G) — Complete all Acharn Legend Missions.
8. Legend of Shadow (10G) — Complete a Dagger Mission and begin growing the legend of Acharn.
9. Paid in Blood (20G) — Unlock 4 Dagger Rune slots.
10. Height of Despair (10G) — Use Strike From Above while at least 60 feet above your target.
Location: At the most eastern forge tower of Udun, which is the map where the game starts. There are a couple of enemies roaming that area that you need to attract to kill.
Attract one Uruk by pressing the RB + Y buttons on your Xbox controller. Lure the Uruk all the way to the tower, climb up and perform a Stealth Takedown from above with the RB + X buttons on your controller.
Note: The Uruk may not be in combat mode when doing this! You must stay undetected, or else you will only knock the Uruk down instead of performing a stealth kill.
11. You Will Obey (20G) — Make an uruk yours.
12. Black Celebration (15G) — Poison a Captain at his own Feast.
Requirement: Cannot be done before you’ve completed “The Outcasts” Story mission early on in the game, which gives you the Poison ability.
Feasts randomly show up on your map and are marked with a red icon. If no Feast is available then scroll over a Forge Tower on your map and advance the time. This will make new events spawn. Do this until a Feast appears.
There are multiple drinking bowls in each Feast. The Captain will walk from one bowl to the next. You must poison one of them without being seen and wait for the Captain to drink from it.
Note: If you are detected you must quit the game to try the event again!
13. Memories of Eregion (20G) — Activate all Forge Towers.
Tip: To find all 5 Forge Towers, check out our “Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Forge Towers Locations Guide“.
14. The Bright Master (20G) — Discover some of the Wraith’s past.
15. Fly you fools! (10G) — Make 20 uruks flee by dropping Morgai Fly nests.
Location: Can be done before you kill the first of the four Warchiefs at the West Garrison Stronghold. This is not a requirement, just an indication that this can be done during Story Mode when you’re tasked to invade Uruk Duels.
Look for the Duel between Dush Bone-Snapper VS. Mormog the Claw and hanging above them you’ll see a Morgai Fly nests. Shoot it with an arrow to make it drop on top of the crowd of over 20 Uruks below and see them flee.
16. Iron of Death (10G) — Issue a Death Threat, and then successfully kill the target.
17. Unleashed (10G) — Free 5 caragors from cages.
18. The Spirit of Mordor (20G) — Start a Riot by commanding a Warchief to attack another Warchief.
19. Scout of the Morannon (20G) — Successfully complete a Survivalist Challenge.
20. Thrill of the Hunt (20G) — Successfully complete 4 Hunting Challenges.
21. Lord and Master (10G) — Brand all 5 Warchiefs.
22. And it Burns, Burns, Burns (15G) — Use the Detonate ability to burn 50 uruks.
23. The White Rider (15G) — Liberate 30 slaves in 180 seconds while riding a caragor.
24. Divide and Conquer (15G) — Eliminate the bodyguards of two Warchiefs, then draw them out and kill them.
25. A New Master (15G) — Brand a Captain while in combat.
Requirement: Cannot be done before you’ve completed the story mission “Queen of the Shore” and buy the “Combat Drain” ability. Beating the mission will unlock the Brand ability and buying “Combat Drain” allows you to brand enemies during combat, without having to grab them.
Captains spawn randomly all over the map, but each one of them works for this. Bring down their health until the skull symbol turns green, then unleash your Combat Drain finisher several times.
26. Bearer of the Shining Lamp (20G) — Collect 100% of the Ithildin.
Tip: To find all 32 Ithildin, check out our “Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ithildin Locations Guide“.
27. Ranger of Ithilien (20G) — Complete all Survivalist Challenges.
28. Master of the Wilds (20G) — Complete all Hunting Challenges.
29. The Free Folk (15G) — Complete an Outcast Rescue Mission.
30. Liberator (30G) — Complete all Outcast Rescue Missions.
31. Repaid in Blood (10G) — Complete a Vendetta Mission.
32. A Mighty Doom (10G) — Acquire a level 25 Rune.
33. Power Vacuum (10G) — Kill all 5 Warchiefs before any uruk take their place.
34. Shadows of the Ancient Past (30G) — Collect 100% of the Artifacts and listen to their memories.
Tip: To find all 44 Artifacts, check out our “Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Artifacts Locations Guide“.
35. No Power in Numbers (10G) — Help a Captain survive a Recruitment Power Struggle, and then kill him and all his new recruits.
36. Fire of Justice (30G) — Complete all Urfael Legend Missions.
37. Legend of Vengeance (15G) — Complete a Sword Mission and begin growing the legend of Urfael.
38. The Cold Light (20G) — Unlock 3 Sword Rune slots.
39. Rise and Fall (20G) — After an uruk kills you to become a Captain, help him become a Warchief, then kill him.
40. Burning Vengeance (15G) — Perform an Execution on a flaming Berserker.
41. A Graug’s Heel (10G) — Capitalize on a Warchief’s Fear.
42. Gorthaur the Cruel (30G) — Destroy the Monument Gate and topple the statue of Sauron.
43. The Bright Master (10G) — Discover some of the Wraith’s past.
44. Beyond Hope (30G) — Save Lithariel’s life.
45. To Rule them All (30G) — Witness the creation of The Rings of Power.
46. Ratbag the Great and Powerful (30G) — Get Ratbag promoted to Warchief.
47. The White Wizard (30G) — Lift Lady Marwen’s curse.
48. The Hand is Severed (50G) — Kill The Black Hand.
49. For My Brother (30G) — Kill the Great White Graug.
50. The Tower Crumbles (30G) — Kill The Tower.
51. The Hammer Falls (30G) — Kill The Hammer.
Special thanks to Warner Bros. Games, Powerpyx & Zodiac for the list, tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Categories: Guides, News, PC Guides, Videos, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox One Guides