Welcome Guardians! Our Destiny walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this open world Action-RPG FPS game on the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 & Xbox One.
Everything changed with the arrival of the Traveler. It sparked a Golden Age when our civilization spanned our solar system, but it didn’t last. Something hit us, knocked us down. The survivors built a city beneath the Traveler, and have begun to explore our old worlds, only to find them filled with deadly foes. You are a Guardian of the last safe city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Defend the City. Defeat our enemies. Reclaim all that we have lost. Be brave.
Let’s start the Destiny walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 16 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Animated Blood, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: A Guardian Rises & Exploring The Tower Plaza
- Mission 2: Restoration & Mission 3: The Dark Within
- Mission 4: The Warmind
- The Crucible: Rusted Lands (PVP)
- Mission 5: The Last Array
- Mission 6: The Dark Beyond & Strike Mission: The Summoning Pits
- Mission 7: The World’s Grave
- Mission 8: The Sword of Crota
- Mission 9: Chamber of Night
- Mission 10: Shrine of Oryx
- Vanguard Bonus DLC – Strike Mission: The Devil’s Lair
- Mission 11: A Stranger’s Call
- Mission 12: The Awoken
- Mission 13: Ishtar Collective
- Patrol Venus & Mission 14: The Archive
- Mission 15: Scourge of Winter
- Mission 16: Eye of a Gate Lord
- Mission 17: Exclusion Zone
- Mission 18: The Garden’s Spire
- Mission 19: The Buried City
- Mission 20: A Rising Tide
- Mission 21: The Black Garden & Ending
Index of Destiny Guides:
- This Page: Destiny Walkthrough
- Next Page: Destiny: How To Level Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Destiny Golden Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny Loot Farming Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny Dead Ghosts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny Rare & Legendary Engram Farming Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: How To Get Exotic Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Destiny Strange Coins Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny Glimmer Farming Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: How To Unlock Shaders (Outfits)
- Next Page: Destiny: How To Unlock Grimoire Cards
- Next Page: Destiny: How To Unlock Ghost Shells
- Next Page: Destiny: How To Unlock Sparrows
- Next Page: Destiny: How To Unlock Emblems
- Next Page: Destiny: How To Level Up Weapons & Armor Fast
- Next Page: Destiny Public Events Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: How To Get Infinite Ammo
- Next Page: Destiny Money Cheat
- Next Page: Destiny Grinding Guide
- Next Page: Destiny Cheats
- Next Page: Destiny Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Destiny Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Destiny Glitches
- Next Page: Destiny Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Destiny Collectibles
From the Creators of Halo and the company that brought you Call of Duty. In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth’s enemies. Reclaim all that we have lost. Become legend.
Key Game Features:
- A Bold New World — Embark on an epic action adventure with rich cinematic storytelling where you unravel the mysteries of our universe and reclaim what we lost at the fall of our Golden Age.
- More Ways To Play — The next evolution of the first-person action genre that provides an unprecedented combination of storytelling, cooperative, competitive, and public gameplay, and personal activities that are all seamlessly woven into an expansive, persistent online world. Venture out alone or join up with friends. The choice is yours.
- Create Your Legend — Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with a nearly limitless combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take your upgraded character into every mode, including campaign, cooperative, social, public, and competitive multiplayer.
- The Next Evolution of Entertainment — An incredible story set within a newly-imagined, always-connected universe filled with action and adventure.
- Create Your Character — Forge your legend by defeating powerful foes, and earn unique and customizable weapons, gear, and vehicles.
- Unprecedented Gaming Variety — Varied FPS gameplay that redefines the genre and breaks traditional conventions of story, cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes, combined with public and social activities.
- Hunter — Master of the Frontier – Quick on the trigger and deadly with a blade, Hunters stalk battlefields as if they were hunting prey. Cunning and ruthless, they prize the undiscovered and prepare for the unexpected, channeling their powers by intuition and gut instinct.
- Titan — Armored Engine of War – Their lightning-charged fists will knock you off your feet. Their armor and shields make them nearly invincible. We like to think they are our faceless knights, protecting us from our countless enemies. But their power and resolve gives them the air of rising Gods.
- Warlock — Wielder of Arcane Power – They’ve found a way to weaponize their curiosity, harnessing the Traveler’s light in patterns never before imagined. Warlocks are not passive scholars of the unknown. These are mystic warriors, capable of incredible acts of devastation.
- Crucible — Competitive Multiplayer – Enter the Crucible to hone your competitive skills against other Guardians in arenas that span the solar system. Victory will earn you rewards and reputation.
- Explore — On-Demand Adventure – Revisit the worlds you have discovered to aid the City in their exploration efforts, seek out valuable resources in order to upgrade your weapons and gear, and link up with other brave Guardians roaming the frontier in search of action and adventure.
- Story — Epic Campaign – Destiny features a rich, cinematic story, centered on your quest to discover and explore the remains of humanity’s Golden Age. As a Guardian, you must venture beyond our walls, into a wild and dangerous frontier, and take the fight to ancient evil forces hell bent on our destruction.
- Strike — Cooperative Multiplayer – Form a Fireteam, three Guardians strong. Infiltrate an enemy stronghold, cutting through wave after wave of enemy ranks emboldened by their fierce, battle-hardened leaders. Confront an enemy worthy of only the bravest Guardians.
- Tower — Third Person Social Space – Home of the Guardians, the Tower is a third person social hub where you can regroup, rearm, and form new alliances before venturing beyond the safety of the City’s walls.
- Earth — Our home. After the Darkness swept over us, we found the Traveler where it made its last stand. Beneath, we built The City – our last – within its protective aura. From here, Guardians stand watch, defend our civilization, and strike out into the wild frontiers of Earth – and beyond – to reclaim our lost worlds.
- Mars — What little we know of Mars may as well be a myth. We built a massive metropolis in the red dust. The Darkness swept nearly all of it away; the sand itself claimed the rest. No one knows what remains of our lost age, now buried beneath the dunes.
- Moon — Like Earth, the ruins of humanity’s former glory can be found scattered across the familiar lunar surface. Recent exploration attempts have been repulsed, reporting increased enemy activity, and even strange tectonic phenomenon. The City has since classified the Moon as a “Forbidden Zone,” open only to our most brave and experienced Guardians.
- Venus — Venus was once the site of great discovery – a paradise. Now, it is a monument to all that we have lost. The old stories say we built an academy dedicated to learning and research on the shore of a wondrous sea, and that the waters themselves boiled and rose up to shatter the coast, washing away all that we had built.
- Cabal — Few Guardians have faced Cabal and lived to tell the tale. They are a professional military operation. On every front we have found them on the march, they have already dug in and ringed their installations with razor wire. Now, it seems they’ve turned their eyes towards us.
- Fallen — Fallen are hardy creatures who can survive in a wide range of environments without heavy armor or complex modifications to their physiology. They travel light, hit hard, and are gone before you know it. Fallen may look like mere scavengers, but on closer inspection you will see hints of a splendid, sophisticated past, and the proud markings of their ancestral “Houses.”
- Hive — Hive manipulate the physical world in ways that we can only begin to imagine. The Hive have carved a kingdom deep into the lifeless core of the Moon, and it is there they remain, silent and buried among many dark and terrible secrets, a reminder of the tremendous power that brought forth the Collapse.
- Vex — Scattered reports indicate that the Vex appear to be mass-produced machine units, constructed of an unknown metal alloy resembling hammered brass. All attempts to communicate with them have failed. They are hostile. They are unrelenting. They are deadly.
20 GB hard drive storage (or its equivalent) is required. Additional storage may be required for some updates and features. Storage requirements subject to change.
Broadband internet required. Users are responsible for broadband access and usage fees. Additional charges can apply for online content. There may be mandatory in-game updates which users must download to continue playing. Some in-game updates are only available to users who pay to unlock.
*DLC content in the Expansion Pass may be sold separately. Content available in 2014 and/or 2015, following the game’s launch. If you purchase the Limited Edition or The Ghost Edition with the Expansion Pass, do not also purchase the standalone Expansions, as you will be charged for them. Expansion Pass and DLC content may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform.
Welcome to the epic Destiny walkthrough!
Doug & Nick will be your voice-over commentators, they will mostly be showing you around the game’s Story Missions.
The Divide Objective: Search the area for the ship to escape the Cosmodrome.
Old Russia, Earth Objective 1: [timestamp 00:00] Return to Fallen territory and hunt for parts to restore your ship’s ability for interplanetary travel.
Old Russia, Earth Objective 2: [timestamp 12:50] Investigate reports of a hidden power trapped in the Cosmodrome Array stations. Push into the old array domes (Skywatch) and find what the Fallen are protecting.
Old Russia, Earth Objective 3: [timestamp 04:00] Break the House of Devils’ grasp on the Cosmodrome and secure a vital link to the Golden Age. — You’ll also be able to sync to the vehicle grid to summon your Sparrow for quick transport around the area towards the Forgotten Shore.
Let’s take a break from Story Missions and level up. In The Crucible you can hone your skills and win glory in battle against other Guardians.
Here’s the first PVP match with others. It’s on the “Rusted Lands” map in Eastern Flood Zone, Earth.
Old Russia, Earth Objective 4: Track down codes to raise an ancient Array and connect it to long-lost colonies throughout the solar system. – Your first task at hand will be to search the Skywatch yards for the Ghosts holding the codes to open the array.
Destiny Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Story Mission 6: The Dark Beyond.