Check out the first The Sims 4 Patch that fixes game crashes, bugs, gallery issues & stops demon babies from haunting your nightmares! Be sure to keep your game up to date with these patch updates that should come in automatically. You can find the full list of improvement changes below.
How To Update To The Newest Version Of The Sims 4 Patch: To make sure you’ve updated to the newest version of the game, you must open the Origin client (game launcher) and let it download the latest patch.
How To Turn On Automatic Updates For The Sims 4: It’s easier if you go to Origin’s “Application Settings” menu and set Automatic Updates to Enabled. From then onward, The Sims 4 will automatically update to the latest version every time you open the Origin client. Which you always have to sign into before starting the game anyway.
Index of The Sims 4 Pages:
- This Page: The Sims 4 Patch Fixes Game Crashes & Bugs
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Crashing Errors Like Game Freezes
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Blurry / Grainy Looking Sims
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Glitches
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Cheats
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Controls List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Hotkeys & Shortcuts List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Money Cheat
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Unlock Hidden Lots
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Transfer Sims from Demo to Full Game
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Turn Off The Tutorial
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Change To The Sims 3 Camera
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Cow Plant
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Voodoo Doll & Bind Sims To It
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Do Space Missions & Explore Space
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get Naked & Streak
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Place Cabinets & Counters
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get All Elements
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Collectibles
The Sims 4 Patch Update: 9/5/14
Bug Fixes / Issues:
• It has been brought to our attention that some of our cute and adorable babies have had difficulty expressing themselves without… well… distorting. There was an issue with some integrated chipsets causing the poor little ones to appear in their own “unique” way. We have corrected the problem and pulled everyone back together. Thank you for helping us identify, and track down this issue.
For a good laugh watch 2 minutes into this video to see what the demon babies looked like! 😆
The Sims 4 Patch Update: 9/2/14
Severe Issues / Crashes:
• Fixed a crash in Build Mode by preventing the game from thinking fences were rooms.
• Fixed a crash in Create A Sim that could occur after the you lock and unlock your computer.
Bug Fixes / Issues:
• Fixed an issue with “Shine on Men’s Suit”, “Glitter and Abs”, “Big Hat of Shame”, “Star-Spangled Glasses” and the “Tiki Bar”, not remembering their unlocked state upon reload.
• Fixed several issues with Sims attempting to go on dates with the Reaper, resulting in non-responsive game states.The Reaper still loves ya baby, he is just too busy to go on a date with every lovelorn Sim that vies for his attention.
• Fixed several issues where babies were incorrectly hibernating within household inventories resulting in several issues:
— You can now exit Build Mode when not on your home lot if a baby was incorrectly left in the home lot inventory.
— Game no longer hangs if you attempt to split a household with a baby on the lot and in the household inventory.
— Splitting and merging households no longer results in unplayable households due to babies being left in household inventories.
— Babies are no longer left locked in the household inventory if all the other Sims in the household die.
— Babies no longer multiply if left in the Household Inventory while editing the lot via Manage Worlds.
• Fixed an issue where Gallery households that have been merged with another household were preventing Live Mode from loading.
• Adding a new Sim to a played household via Create A Sim by going from Manage Worlds will now allow you to modify their face and body.
• Lots with scaled objects (via the shift + [,] cheat) that are shared to the Gallery will now remember their enlarged state for others to enjoy.
• Fixed an issue where the game would become non-responsive when attempting to save a lot to the your library.