Discover in The Sims 4 how to get all Elements. There are 15 Elements to find in total in the game.
How to find the collectible Elements in The Sims 4?
• Step 1: These collectible items can be found by interacting with Stones on the ground, through the “Dig” command, in hopes that they contain Crystals and Metals.
• Step 2: Elements are uncovered by sending the by you found Crystals and Metals from your Inventory to the Geo Council for 20 Simoleans each, with the “Send to Geo Council” option. – Once that’s been done you’ll get an on-screen message saying: “The sample has been sent to the National Sim Geological Council for elemental isolation. Expect your isolated elements to be mailed to you in the next day or so!”
So they in turn will discover for you if there are any new Elements among them and send them back to you. Keep doing this until you’ve found 14 out of 15 Elements.
• Step 3: The rarest Element that’s usually not found on Earth (although it can be found there) can be acquired by having a Sim take the Astronaut career’s Interstellar Smuggler path. Then going on Space Missions with his/her fully upgraded Space Rocket and bringing it back home for analysis to find the Jet black Crystal is the Wolfium Element! Although not Rare, but Uncommon, this will likely be the last missing Element you’ll obtain.
• Step 4: Once you have all 15, you’ll get an on-screen “Collection Complete: The Elements Collection. You have discovered all the elements on the Simiotic table!” congratulations message. – To show off your complete Elements collection, drag the Elements from their Inventory to the Elemental Display Rack! They will automatically snap into the correct square on the grid.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
In this step-by-step video guide Rob shows how to best get the Elements:
Here are all Element names in alphabetical order:
1. Alcineat (Common)
2. Crytacoo (Rare)
3. Firaxium (Rare)
4. Goobleck (Common)
5. Melacoo (Common)
6. Oxypin (Common)
7. Ozinate (Common)
8. Peryllium (Uncommon)
9. Phozone (Common)
10. Plathium (Uncommon)
11. Plumbobus (Rare)
12. Selium (Common)
13. Sydrolin (Common)
14. Volenton (Common)
15. Wolfium (Uncommon)
Note: If you want, you can sell Elements for 45 to 80 Simoleans each.
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Elements hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides to enjoy The Sims 4 more! 😀
Index of The Sims 4 Guides:
- This Page: The Sims 4: How To Get All Elements
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Unlock Hidden Lots
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Transfer Sims from Demo to Full Game
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Turn Off The Tutorial
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Change To The Sims 3 Camera
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Blurry / Grainy Looking Sims
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Crashing Errors Like Game Freezes
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Cow Plant
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Voodoo Doll & Bind Sims To It
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Do Space Missions & Explore Space
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get Naked & Streak
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Place Cabinets & Counters
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Cheats
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Controls List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Hotkeys & Shortcuts List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Patch Fixes Game Crashes & Bugs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Glitches
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Money Cheat