Find out in The Sims 4 how to get a Voodoo Doll & Bind Sims to it. We’ll explain how to bind this simple Voodoo Doll to another Sim using its magic to control the bounded Sim’s Emotions. 👿
How to find and use Voodoo Dolls in The Sims 4?:
• Step 1: Practice Mischief in conversations and reach level 3. This is accompanied by an on-screen message saying: “You can now purchase Voodoo Dolls on the Computer. On top of all this, you can also Tickle the Voodoo Doll.”
• Step 2: Then order your VooDoo Doll online by going to your home’s Computer, selecting it and choosing the “Order…” option and then select “Purchase Voodoo Doll”. You can buy as many of Madame Zoe’s Voodoo Dolls as you like, they cost 950 Simoleons each. After buying it will immediately appear in your Inventory.
• Step 3: Up next, invite your target for the Voodoo curse to “Invite to hangout at current lot”, then when (s)he appears, select “Invite in”.
• Step 4: To Bind a Sim to the Voodoo Doll stand in front of them, go to your Inventory and select “Bind To…” and choose the image of the Sim in front of you. After the sinister animation, if you were successful, you’ll see an on-screen message that reads: “The Voodoo Doll has been bound to [Sim Name].”
• Voodoo Abilities: Now you’ll be able to: Summon him/her, even Unbind, but more fun is to Do Voodoo like Tickle, Frolic, Poke and Soak.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The Sims 4 Voodoo Doll Locations: Outside of ordering them online on the computer (as detailed in Step 1 above), other locations to obtain Voodoo Dolls are at random in rocks and while fishing.
In this step-by-step video guide Rob shows how to get a Voodoo Doll and bind a Sim to it:
Here’s a funny scenario in which a Voodoo Doll is used to drive away the competition over a female Sim’s heart. The story starts at 2:10 minutes into the next video:
I hope these tips helped you get a Voodoo Doll and cause mayhem with it.
Please check out our other “How To” guides to enjoy The Sims 4 more! 😀
Index of The Sims 4 Guides:
- This Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Voodoo Doll & Bind Sims To It
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Unlock Hidden Lots
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Transfer Sims from Demo to Full Game
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Turn Off The Tutorial
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Change To The Sims 3 Camera
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Blurry / Grainy Looking Sims
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Crashing Errors Like Game Freezes
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Cow Plant
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Do Space Missions & Explore Space
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get Naked & Streak
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Place Cabinets & Counters
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get All Elements
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Cheats
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Controls List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Hotkeys & Shortcuts List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Patch Fixes Game Crashes & Bugs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Glitches
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Money Cheat