Let’s take a look at some funny The Sims 4 easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for The Sims 4. Watch pictures of them all below.
Index of The Sims 4 Guides:
- This Page: The Sims 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Cheats
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Controls List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Hotkeys & Shortcuts List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Money Cheat
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Unlock Hidden Lots
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Transfer Sims from Demo to Full Game
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Turn Off The Tutorial
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Change To The Sims 3 Camera
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Blurry / Grainy Looking Sims
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Crashing Errors Like Game Freezes
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Cow Plant
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Voodoo Doll & Bind Sims To It
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Do Space Missions & Explore Space
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get Naked & Streak
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Place Cabinets & Counters
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get All Elements
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Patch Fixes Game Crashes & Bugs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Glitches
The Sims 4 Easter Eggs
Once in a while you’ll find your Sims playing first The Sims video game when they are sitting down behind their computer.
It’s so meta, seeing them play the game in your game!
When your Sims are watching TV, you can see a The Sims 3 show on the air on the Cooking Channel!
The Cow Plant AKA “Laganaphyllis Simnovorii” returns in The Sims 4!
How to grow a Cow Plant in your The Sims 4 garden?:
• You can catch a Cow Plant berry while fishing. Plant the berry in your garden and water it to grow a new Cow Plant.
The Cow Plants looks like it comes straight out of Plants VS Zombies don’t you think? Here’s a video with it.
Funny book names list:
• Game of Groans by Greg Q.Q. Vartin – $25
• A Game of Musical Chairs: A Song of Hot and Cold by Geoff S.S. Marlin – $55
• A Roadmap to Love by Mona Huggins – $20
• Allegro a la Pernambuco! by Aldo Baccarin – $20
• Atlas Hugged by Ryan Brand – $25
• Baker’s Dozen: 13 Fabulous Flour-filled… by Mimi Morebread – $2500
Hilarious book description for Game of Groans:
“An epic fantasy series of feuding kingdoms, fascinating characters, and the complex power struggles to control those kingdoms. Characters groan as one by one they perish, and with the plethora of viewpoints, interwoven storylines, and plot twists, you too will groan as you try to keep it all straight.”
The Sims 3 may have had actual Tiberium crystals you could place in-game, but The Sims 4 has a fun reference to the by EA bought RTS series as well.
After building a Space Rocket and going on a Space Mission where you encounter a giant space bunny, the next step in the adventure after you select “Blast it!” is described as such: “Ion Cannons are so cool! Yes! Those amazing Ion Cannons blast off the pastry bunny’s arm. A new arm starts to regenerate, but the bunny seems to have learned its lesson and floats off into space.”
[Work-In-Progress: Please comment if you know of one of the many more easter eggs!]
Have you found any The Sims 4 easter eggs?