The Sims 4 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to “ending” moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this life sim game on the PC & later Mac.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
In The Sims 4, control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims and explore lively, vibrant neighborhoods filled with smarter Sims.
Let’s start the The Sims 4 walkthrough with an introduction video from the creators!
Please note that viewers must be at least 12 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Intro: Create A Sim – Female
- Intro: Create A Sim – Male
- Part 1: Create A Style, Choose A House & Buy/Build Mode
- Part 2: Explore The World
- Part 3: Building Relationships & Getting Flirty
- Part 4: Decorating The House & First Kiss
- Part 5: WooHoo
- Part 6: Secret World!
- Part 7: Visiting the Goths
- Part 8: Baby Maybe?
Index of The Sims 4 Guides:
- This Page: The Sims 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Cheats
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Controls List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Hotkeys & Shortcuts List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Money Cheat
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Unlock Hidden Lots
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Transfer Sims from Demo to Full Game
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Turn Off The Tutorial
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Change To The Sims 3 Camera
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Blurry / Grainy Looking Sims
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Crashing Errors Like Game Freezes
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Cow Plant
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Voodoo Doll & Bind Sims To It
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Do Space Missions & Explore Space
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get Naked & Streak
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Place Cabinets & Counters
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get All Elements
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Patch Fixes Game Crashes & Bugs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Glitches
The Sims 4 Walkthrough
The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create and control Sims with new emotions, unique personalities, and distinct appearances. Smarter Sims with new emotions and unique personalities provide you greater choices to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories. All-new Create a Sim and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever. Explore lively, vibrant neighbourhoods filled with rich communities of smarter Sims. See, share, and download new Sims and homes from The Gallery.
Create and control Sims with new emotions, unique personalities, and distinct appearances.
• Distinct appearances: Personalise your Sims’ distinct appearances, fashion, walk styles, and voices.
• Unique personalities: The Sims you create have big personalities that are uniquely defined by their traits, aspirations, and skills. The Sims you create influence what you can do for greater possibilities in the game.
• New emotions: You control the mind, body, and now the heart of your Sims. For the first time, you control your Sims’ emotions. The Sims you create are full of life defined by their unique personalities and their emotions.
Smarter Sims with new emotions and unique personalities provide you greater choices to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories.
• New emotions: For the first time, the Sims will reflect a range of emotions which influence your choices in the game.
• Meaningful choices: Emotions give you new choices that impact your Sim and shape their stories in The Sims 4. Control how your Sims respond to other Sims, objects, and moments in the game.
• Full of life: You control the mind, body, and now the heart of your Sims. The Sims you create are full of life and defined by their unique personalities and their emotions.
Powerful Creative Tools
All-new Create a Sim and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive, and fun.
• Sculpt your Sims: The new Create a Sim allows you to create Sims with tactile precision to make the most detailed and diverse Sims ever.
• Room-based building: The powerful new Build Mode allows you to design the homes of your dreams with room-based building.
• Fashion and design: Styled looks and rooms inspire you with curated outfits and designs to add to your Sims and homes in The Sims 4.
Explore lively, vibrant neighbourhoods filled with rich communities of smarter Sims.
• Rich communities: Choose among vivid and diverse communities for your Sims to live. Have fun meeting neighborhood Sims and exploring the parks, venues, and activities available.
• New worlds: Explore the beautiful, lush, garden-filled hills of Willow Creek in The Sims 4.
• Lively locals: Discover the unique personalities in your neighbourhoods as you interact with your neighbours, expand your social circle, and participate in activities in the neighbourhoods.
Share Your Creations
Easily see, share, and download new Sims and homes from The Gallery in The Sims 4.
• The Gallery: The Gallery will inspire you and provides you new ways to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories in The Sims 4.
• Be inspired: The Gallery features the creativity of The Sims 4 player community within the game. Be inspired by the impressive variety of Sims and Homes created in The Sims 4.
• Expand your game: You can easily add new experiences to your game by downloading new Sims with personalities, complete homes, and designed rooms featured in The Gallery.
Key Game Features Roundup:
- New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims.
- Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
- Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
- New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant Neighborhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
- Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
- Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
Welcome to the The Sims 4 walkthrough! UK Sims fan Stephanie will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s various modes.
First impressions of the female Create A Sim in The Sims 4!
Extra: Steph attempts to make her Simself. Are the the Create A Sim tools good enough to make it accurate. Watch to find out!
Up next are the first impressions of the male Create A Sim in The Sims 4!
In this first part of the walkthrough for the full game we create our Sims, Maria and Adam, and we get them moved into their new house! This is going to be fun! 😀
Career Choices: There are 13 careers to choose from between Adults and Teens, they are…
1. Astronaut Career
2. Criminal Career
3. Culinary Career
4. Entertainer Career
5. Painter Career
6. Secret Agent Career
7. Tech Guru Career
8. Writer Career
9. Babysitter (Part-Time Teen Career)
10. Barista (Part-Time Teen Career)
11. Fast Food Employee (Part-Time Teen Career)
12. Manual Labor (Part-Time Teen Career)
13. Retail Employee (Part-Time Teen Career)
Hint: Click the little ‘graph’ button next to your Sim’s name in the Simology panel to view some fun stats about your Sim’s life.
In this second part we begin to play our Sims in the world of Willow Creek. Hope you will enjoy this part!
Tip: Roof building tool hint. Roof that overlaps into the inside of the house gets removed once you make it into a room. So remember to close off the walls.
In part three of the walkthrough Maria goes to work and Adam sleeps in. Both will be talking to the townsfolk and getting their flirt on.
Skill Choices: There are 23 skills between Adults and Children, they are…
7. Gourmet Cooking
16. Rocket Science
17. Video Gaming
20. Creativity (Child Skill)
21. Mental (Child Skill)
22. Motor (Child Skill)
23. Social (Child Skill)
Tip: If a Sim is on fire, they can attempt to extinguish themselves if you select them and then click on them.
The Sims 4 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Part 4: Decorating The House & First Kiss.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2