Looking for The Sims 4 cheats on PC & Mac? Here we’ll list The Sims 4 cheat codes and unlockables with tips for EA’s new life simulation game. – Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of The Sims 4 Guides:
- This Page: The Sims 4 Cheats
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Controls List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Hotkeys & Shortcuts List
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Money Cheat
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Unlock Hidden Lots
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Transfer Sims from Demo to Full Game
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Turn Off The Tutorial
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Change To The Sims 3 Camera
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Blurry / Grainy Looking Sims
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Fix Crashing Errors Like Game Freezes
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Cow Plant
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get A Voodoo Doll & Bind Sims To It
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Do Space Missions & Explore Space
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get Naked & Streak
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Place Cabinets & Counters
- Next Page: The Sims 4: How To Get All Elements
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Patch Fixes Game Crashes & Bugs
- Next Page: The Sims 4 Glitches
The Sims 4 Cheats
How to go into cheat mode:
While playing the game, press the CTRL + SHIFT + C keyboard buttons on PC* at the same time to display the cheat console window. In that text box (comes up in the corner), type the below listed codes in and hit the ENTER key to get the desired effect.
*If you’re playing on Mac instead, there the CTRL key is the CMND key.
This video shows you how to do The Sims 4 cheats in the game:
The code is followed by — Its effect on the game:
More confirmed cheats.
Right away after entering “testingcheats true” and pressing the ENTER button, you must type “cas.fulleditmode” and press the ENTER button on the cheat console window again. Now you’re able to use all CAS abilities (CAS means Create A Sim). These Interaction Cheats are listed below and are available by pressing the Shift button and Clicking on objects and Sims.
Shift Clicking on Sims:
- Reset Object – Resets Sim.
- Add to Family – Add the Sim to the current family.
- Cheat Motive > Make Happy – Sets all motives to full and sets Mood to Happy.
- Cheat Motive > Enable Motive Decay – Allows motives to change dynamically.
- Cheat Motive > Disable Motive Decay – Allows motives to remain static.
- Reset Object – Rests Object.
- Make Dirty – Makes object dirty.
- Make Clean – Makes object clean.
- Reset Object – Resets Mailbox.
- Teleport Me Here – Teleports selected Sim as close to the clicked spot as possible.
- Modify in CAS – Allows editing of everything but name change and inherited traits.
Shift Clicking on Objects:
Shift Clicking Dirty-able Objects:
Shift Clicking on Dirty Objects:
Shift Clicking Mailbox:
Shift Clicking the Ground:
Shift Clicking Sims:
Closing the cheat console window tip: How to exit the cheat box once you’re done entering cheats? Exit by pressing the CTRL + SHIFT + C keyboard buttons again. This lets you continue playing the game.
These are The Sims 4 cheats on PC & Mac discovered so far. We’ll update this page whenever new cheats are discovered. We also made the handy The Sims 4 guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Thanks to Gary R. once again for sending these in, to Ashira, Kai & Oliver for the tips, and to Jon R. for the video.
Do you know of any The Sims 4 cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!