The Shovel Knight achievements guide AKA Shovel Knight Feats guide lists every achievement for this PC, Mac, Wii U & 3DS 2D action platformer game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Shovel Knight achievement guide we’ll show there are 45 Achievements (0 Secret) to earn in the PC, Mac, Wii U and 3DS versions.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Shovel Knight Guides:
- This Page: Shovel Knight Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Shovel Knight Walkthrough
- Next Page: Shovel Knight Cheats
Shovel Knight Achievements Guide
1. First Purchase — Buy your first item.
2. Only You — Use caution and common sense around campfires.
3. Victory! — Finish the game.
4. Music Lover — Obtain all song scrolls.
5. Master Angler — Successfully fish 5 sparkling fishing spots.
6. Decked Out — Purchase or unlock all relics, equipment, and upgrades.
7. Relic Roundtable — Defeat an enemy by using each relic.
8. I Scream For Ichor — Sample each of the Troupple King’s ichors.
9. Nice Hat… — Help out all the moochers in the fancy shop.
10. Reflect Lord — Hit enemies with a reflected projectile 30 times.
11. Again! — Finish New Game Plus.
Tip: To unlock a New Game Plus AKA “Game+” save file, you’ll have to finish the game for the first time. The second playthrough on New Game Plus is on a harder difficulty level, although to make it a little easier all your prior collected armor and/or upgrades carry over. Complete the game a second time on this same save file to unlock this achievement.
12. Hall Champion — Solve the woes of the Hall of Champions.
13. Well Met — Defeat all of the wandering travelers.
14. Halfway — Defeat 4 of the Order of No Quarter.
15. Hey Big Spender — Spend a combined 25000 gold at the shop.
16. No Damage! — Finish any Stage without taking damage.
Location: It’s the easiest to get in the very first level, For Shovelry.
– Flare Wand (must-have)
– Phase Locket (optional)
– Shovel Beam (optional)
– Magic Armor (recommended)
17. Impossible! — Finish the game without dying.
18. Penny Pincher — Finish the game without spending any money.
19. Perfect Platformer — Finish the game without falling into a bottomless pit.
20. Checkpointless — Destroy every possible checkpoint in the game.
21. Master Shoveler — Purchase all available Shovel Blade upgrades.
22. Flare Wander — Defeat an enemy with the Flare Wand from more than 25 blocks away.
23. Another Dimension — Collect 2000 worth of gold lying on spikes, while using the Phase Locket.
24. Super Sphere — Destroy 5 enemies within 5 seconds using the Chaos Spheres.
25. Knuckle Down — Hang in the air for more than 4 seconds using the Dust Knuckles.
26. Reflected Riches — Bounce the same Alchemical Coin 5 times in a row.
Location: It’s the easiest to get at the start of The Lich Yard level.
27. Arc of Iron — Defeat 3 enemies with one Throwing Anchor.
28. Flying Feat — Defeat 3 enemies using the Propeller Dagger without touching the ground.
29. Boom! — Defeat 5 foes at once using the Booming Horn.
30. Clearing a Path — Run over 5 enemies using the same Mobile Gear.
31. I’m Alive! — Finish any stage without dying.
Video Guide: Watch how to stay alive throughout the game’s first stage.
32. True Shovelry — Beat the game without collecting any relics.
33. Hurry Up! — Beat the game within 1 hour and 30 minutes.
This cannot be done in New Game+.
Video Guide: Watch this speedrun of the entire game done fast for the best gameplay tips.
34. Order of Hoarders — Have 50000 gold on hand.
35. Get the Point — Destroy all checkpoints in a single stage.
36. Untouched — Emerge unscathed from a battle with any Knight of the Order of No Quarter.
37. Shovel Economy — Finish a level and swing the Shovel Blade fewer than 20 times.
Location: Is best done in the Pridemoor Keep level.
38. On a Diet — Finish a level without eating any food.
39. Sparker — Finish off any boss using the Ground Spark technique.
40. You’re Fired — Finish off the Black Knight with a reflected shot.
41. Pungent — Listen to all of Croaker’s puns.
42. Juggler — Impress Mona with your skills.
43. Dirt Poor — Don’t collect any gold for an entire Order of No Quarter stage.
Location: This can be done fast and easily on the Pridemoor Keep level.
Beware of coins hidden under banners, don’t jump carelessly.
44. Hooper — Bounce on the Hoop Kid’s hoop for 5 seconds.
45. Troupple Acolyte — Discover the secrets of the Troupple King.
Please comment if you have any Shovel Knight achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Shovel Knight