Our Sniper Elite 3 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this tactical shooter game on the PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 & PS4.
“Karl has one shot, one chance to take down his target. But there’s a whole army division between him and his objective. Piece of cake.”
Let’s start the Sniper Elite 3 walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Language.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: Siege of Tobruk
- Mission 2: Gaberoun
- Mission 3: Halfaya Pass
- Mission 4: Fort Rifugio
- Mission 5: Siwa Oasis
- Mission 6: Kasserine Pass
- Mission 7: Point du Fahs Airfield
- Mission 8: Ratte Factory & Ending
Index of Sniper Elite 3 Guides:
- This Page: Sniper Elite 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Optional Objectives Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 War Diaries Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Collectible Cards Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Sniper Nests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Long Shots Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Weapon Parts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Collectibles
Sniper Elite 3 Walkthrough
Observe. Plan. Execute. ADAPT.
The latest chapter in the award-winning series, Sniper Elite 3 takes players to the unforgiving yet exotic terrain of North Africa in a savage conflict against Germany’s infamous Afrika Korps.
Stalk your targets through the twisting canyons, lush oases and ancient cities of the Western Desert in the deadly rush to sabotage a Nazi super-weapons programme that could end Allied resistance for good.
Use stealth, planning and execution to hunt your targets – whether human or machine. From signature long distance kills, to melee takedowns, distractions and explosive traps, you are as deadly up close as you are from afar.
It must end here. You are the turning point. Because one bullet can change history…
Main Sniper Elite 3 Features:
- Award-winning gunplay – Experience celebrated rifle ballistics honed to perfection. Take account of distance, gravity, wind, even your heart rate for intensely satisfying third person combat.
- Expansive new environments – Stalk huge multi-route levels with multiple primary and secondary objectives than can be tackled in any order. Never play the same way twice.
- Real tactical choice – Adapt to any situation. Use stealth, distraction, traps and sound masking . If things go hot, use the new Relocate mechanic to slip into the shadows and start the hunt again on your own terms.
- Revamped human X-Ray Kill cam – The acclaimed X-Ray kill-cam is back and bolder than ever, including a detailed muscle layers, 3D mesh particles and the complete human circulatory system.
- New X-Ray vehicle takedowns – See vehicles disintegrate in intricate detail with X-Ray vehicle takedowns. Multi-stage destruction allows you to take out armoured cars, trucks and Tiger tanks piece-by-piece.
- Tense adversarial multiplayer – Five unique modes of online competitive action. Earn Medals and Ribbons as you play. Gain XP across all game modes, customise your character, weapons and loadout. Become a true Sniper Elite!
- Explosive co-op play – Play the entire campaign in two player online co-op, or put your teamwork to the ultimate test in two dedicated co-op modes, Overwatch and Survival.
- Customise your experience – Veteran or Rookie, play your way. Turn off all assistance and turn up the AI, or customise the experience to your preferred playstyle. Tweak the regularity of X-Ray kill cams, or turn them off all together.
- Extra features – Supports Stereoscopic 3D + Ultra Widescreen + Eyefinity screens and on Steam Big Picture Mode.
Sniper Elite 3 System Requirements:
• Minimum PC Specs:
OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1. Windows XP is NOT supported.
Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel Pentium D 3GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200) or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series / ATI Radeon HD 3870) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 18 GB available space
Sound Card: Microsoft DirectX 10.0 compatible sound card or better
Additional Notes: Windows XP is NOT supported. Ensure graphics and audio drivers are up to date.
The Sniper Elite 3 developers at Rebellion answer the most asked questions from fans in these two videos about the sequel. It discusses a lot of the new tactics you can approach the gameplay with.
FAQ Part 1: “Campaign”
FAQ Part 2: “Multiplayer”
Welcome to the Sniper Elite 3 walkthrough!
Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around Afrika’s World War 2 warzones.
Main Objective: Defend Tobruk from the Axis forces.
Tip: Regroup and save your game once you finish an encounter with enemy forces.
Main Objective: British Intelligence has recruited you for your skills. Investigate General Vahlen and find out what he’s up to.
Tip: Make your shots count, because wounded enemies have time to alert their allies.
Main Objective: British Intelligence’s only lead is an informant held at Fort Rifugio. Fight though Halfaya Pass en route to the Fort.
Tip: There is one “Long Shot” in each level. Look out for them from sniper nests.
Main Objective: The informant is being held prisoner somewhere in Fort Rifugio. Sneak in and get him out.
Aiming Tip: When using empty lung, a red diamond on the screen indicates where the bullet will land. Whereas a grey diamond indicates that the bullet destination is obstructed.
Main Objective: Find a way into the old city.
Destruction Tip: Destroy vehicles by shooting weak spots. Tag vehicles to highlight these. Some weak spots may require multiple shots.
Sniper Elite 3 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6: Kasserine Pass.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2
Tags: Sniper Elite 3