The Sniper Elite 3 achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360, Xbox One & PC tactical shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Sniper Elite 3 achievement guide we’ll show there are 60 Achievements (2 Secret) with a total of 1,200 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC versions.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Sniper Elite 3 Guides:
- This Page: Sniper Elite 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Optional Objectives Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 War Diaries Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Collectible Cards Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Sniper Nests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Long Shots Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Weapon Parts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Collectibles
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 3 Trophies Guide
Sniper Elite 3 Achievements Guide
1. The Gazala Gallop (10G) — Completed Mission 1
2. Wonderwall (10G) — Completed Mission 2
3. Through the fire … (10G) — Completed Mission 3
4. No refuge (15G) — Completed Mission 4
5. In the nick of time (15G) — Completed Mission 5
6. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ratte (15G) — Completed Mission 6
7. Demolition Man (20G) — Completed Mission 7
8. Pest Control Specialist (20G) — Completed Mission 8
9. Oscar Mike (30G) — Relocated 100 times
10. Make it go boom (10G) — Killed 20 enemies by shooting explosives
Location: Mission 1: Siege of Tobruk
At the first Nebelwerfer AKA Smoke Mortar create a savegame, then when you’re back in the game shoot the Ammobox under the Nebelwerfer.
The Nebelwerfer explodes and kills the 2 enemies near it. Now you can reload the savegame and repeat the same steps until the achievement unlocks.
Tip: You can do this at any point in the game with the same tactic, where ever there are explosives close to enemies.
11. Sniping with friends (40G) — Completed the campaign in co-op
12. Time to reload (20G) — Completed the game on Cadet difficulty
13. Regular soldier (30G) — Completed the game on Marksman difficulty
14. Hard as nails (50G) — Completed the game on Sniper Elite difficulty
15. True sniper (60G) — Completed the game on Authentic difficulty
16. Casual reader (10G) — Found 50% of the war diaries
17. Archivist (20G) — Found all the war diaries
Tip: Find all 60 in our Sniper Elite 3 War Diaries Locations Guide.
18. The gathering (20G) — Found all the collectible cards
Tip: Find all 20 in our Sniper Elite 3 Collectible Cards Locations Guide.
19. Nesting instinct (20G) — Found all the Sniper nests
Tip: Find all 22 in our Sniper Elite 3 Sniper Nests Locations Guide.
20. A shot in the dark (40G) — Completed all the long shots
Tip: Find all 8 in our Sniper Elite 3 Long Shots Locations Guide.
21. Nothing is optional (30G) — Completed all the optional objectives
Tip: Find all 18 in our Sniper Elite 3 Optional Objectives Locations Guide.
22. Dedicated soldier (100G) — Completed 100% of the campaign on any difficulty
23. You’ll try anything once (10G) — Played 1 mission in each mode (campaign, challenges, competitive multiplayer)
24. Ghost of Tobruk (10G) — Clear the mountain pass without alerting the enemy (Mission 1)
Location: Mission 1: Siege of Tobruk
After taking out the enemy spotters you will have to go through a mountain and take out enemy artilleries (the “Nebelwerfers”). You may not get spotted while doing this. You will know that you’ve been spotted when the ring above an enemy’s head turns fully red. If this happens you must restart the checkpoint. If the ring is yellow or only slightly red you are good to go. Use the Welrod pistol to take out enemies silently. If you are having trouble with this, then switch to Cadet difficulty. Enemies don’t see and hear you that easily on Cadet. You can also create a manual save after each enemy and reload it if you were spotted.
The achievement will pop at the end of the mission.
25. Well, well, well (10G) — Hid a body in each of the wells in Gaberoun (Mission 2)
Location: Mission 2: Gaberoun
There are 4 wells in this mission. You need to throw dead enemies into all four of them to unlock this achievement. The wells you are looking for don’t have any water in them. They are dried out and only 2 meters deep.
The Gaberoun Well Locations are as follows:
• The first one is just a couple of meters to the north-east of where you kill the second officer in this mission.
• The second one is further north. Follow the road from the previous well. When the road takes a very slight left turn you can find this well in the ruins to the right.
• The third one is even further north. Again, follow the road. When it takes a right turn you can find this well in front of the first ruin to your left.
• The fourth one is south of where you get the optional objective to destroy all trucks. Follow the road to the south until you see a damaged truck on the side of the road. Behind this truck is the last well.
26. End of the ‘lein’ (10G) — Find and kill the visiting General (Mission 3)
Location: Mission 3: Halfaya Pass
To make the General spawn you have to find 2 letters. If you get close to the letters you will see the symbol for an optional objective. It is important that you collect them in chronological order. The first letter is near the mission start, when you enter the first area with buildings. It’s in the building on the right side. The next letter is in the area after destroying the first artillery. It’s on the rooftop of one of the tall buildings that has a little red & white broadcasting tower on it.
After you have retrieved both items you must go to the artillery in the north (marked on your map). Use your binoculars and mark all enemies to identify the general. Then kill him any way you see fit.
27. I Fort this would be difficult. (10G) — Get to the informant without being spotted (Mission 4)
Location: Mission 4: Fort Rifugio
First off, switch the difficulty to Cadet. Enemies won’t see an hear you that easily on Cadet which makes this a lot easier. You can also create a manual save after each enemy. So if you get spotted you can retry from the same point.
You are spotted when the ring above an enemy’s head turns fully red. Don’t let that happen! If it does, you need to reload the last save game. If the ring is only yellow or slightly red you may continue.
The best route would be to stick to the left side in the first area. If you stay behind the houses you won’t have to deal with any enemies and can just run up the hill. There are two guards in front of the gate. Kill them with the Welrod silenced pistol. You will now come to the courtyard of the Fort. The informant is on the top floor of the building on the right side. Go through a tunnel on the right and up some ladders to reach him. You do not have to free him for the achievement to unlock. It will unlock after the short cutscene.
28. I Siwa you did there (10G) — Make the target officer’s death look like an accident (Mission 5)
Location: Mission 5: Siwa Oasis
During this mission you will have to identify and follow an officer. There are 3 of them and it’s completely random which one you will have to follow. Use the binoculars to identify your target. Whoever it is, you have to follow them until they stop walking. There will be an explosive object nearby which you need to shoot. This will trigger a mini cutscene and you’ll receive a notification about a completed optional challenge.
At one point, all possible targets will stand at the same place and talk to each other. If the one on the left is your target, you must shoot a canister next to a scaffold. If you are following the one in the middle you have to shoot the explosive barrels on the back of a truck. If the one on the right is the target you must shoot the fireworks.
Again, you have to follow them until they finish their patrol to trigger these events! Also clear the entire area of enemies first. You wouldn’t want to have to deal with other soldiers along the way. Cause if they spot you, so will the officer and you’d have to reload the last save game.
Timeline in minutes for the Officer Death Locations:
• Officer #1 (the one on the left) – 0:05
• Officer #2 (the one in the middle) – 2:19
• Officer #3 (the one on the right) – 3:58
29. Double tap (10G) — Incapacitated 2 vehicles in Kasserine Pass within 5 seconds (Mission 6)
Location: Mission 6: Kasserine Pass
The easiest way to do this is to shoot the weak points of the two trucks parked in front of the ruin. To make the first truck spawn you have to destroy the armored vehicle in the beginning of this mission and clear the area of enemies (the vehicle circles the area, just wait for it on a street and blow it up). After a minute you should see a truck parking in front of the ruin. The second truck will automatically spawn as you progress through the mission and destroy the Tiger tank. Aim for the grills on the side of the trucks and shoot them quickly. Create a manual save before doing this! You have to shoot each grill twice to make the trucks explode. Hold your breath to slow down time and make sure your heart rate is at 60bpm so that your aim is very steady.
30. Three birds, one stone (10G) — Destroy all 3 bomb dumps at the same time (Mission 7)
Location: Mission 7: Point du Fahs Airfield
You can find the 3 bomb dumps on the eastern side of the map. When you get close to them, they will be marked as an optional objective. To the north of the bomb dumps are some tents. In front of the tents is a rocket launcher (“Panzerschreck”). Pick it up and make a fire near an explosive barrel of the southern bomb dump (“Flint and Steel” in the weapon wheel). It takes 20 seconds until the fire gets going. A timer will be shown in the upper right corner. When it is at 1 second you need to shoot between the southern & middle bomb dumps. If timed correctly, the fire will set off the explosive barrel to destroy one bomb dump and the rocket launcher will destroy the other two. Everything needs to explode at the exact same time (within the same second).
If you didn’t get the achievement then the explosions weren’t properly synced up and you need to reload the last save game.
31. Long way down (10G) — Throw an enemy off one of the bridges (Mission 8)
Location: Mission 8: Ratte Factory
In the first part of this mission you will see some green metal bridges. Simply kill an enemy and throw the dead body over the side of one of the bridges.
32. Advantage: Sniper (10G) — Get 30 kills from sniper nests
33. Definitely no “90-day wonder” (20G) — Attained a rank of Sergeant (level 11)
34. Officer material (40G) — Attained a rank of Second Lieutenant (level 31)
35. Through the looking glass (10G) — Killed 10 snipers before they see you
36. Hidden and dangerous (20G) — Completed a campaign mission without being seen (excluding Tobruk)
37. Competitive streak (20G) — Played 10 competitive multiplayer matches
38. An ode to Rube Goldberg (15G) — Got 20 chain reaction explosive kills
39. Tagged (15G) — Tagged 100 enemies or vehicles
40. This is my rifle … (10G) — Customized 1 rifle
41. Prepared for any eventuality (10G) — Create and save 4 loadouts
42. These are a few of my favourite things (15G) — Got a kill with each offensive item
43. Tactical distractor (10G) — Distracted 20 enemies with flint or rocks
44. Wait for it (10G) — Killed 10 enemies with flint-triggered detonations
45. Double the distance (30G) — Sniped enemies over a cumulative distance of a double marathon
46. Conserving oxygen (15G) — Hold your breath for an hour
47. The Everyman (20G) — Completed all the challenge missions
48. Highly decorated (20G) — Earned 1 of every ribbon in competitive multiplayer
49. Indestructible (20G) — Completed a mission after losing over 500 units of health
50. Charlie’s Challenge (5G) — Get a testicle-shot from over 100m away
Location: Mission 1: Siege of Tobruk
This works really great in the very beginning of the game. After taking out the first two enemies you will have to move to a new position down the hill and shoot an enemy spotter. He is over 100 meters away. Just zoom in with the scope and hold your breath to steady your aim. Shoot between his legs. Restart the checkpoint if you miss. It works best on Cadet difficulty because your bullets will hit exactly where you aim, no matter how far away an enemy is. Should you still have trouble with this, wait until you have unlocked a scope with better zoom and replay the mission at a later time.
“Target Hitler: Hunt the Grey Wolf” DLC:
51. Threat assessment (40G) — Observe the target and correctly correctly choose to leave or kill
52. Sweating bullets (10G) — Shoot and kill the target
53. In the middle (10G) — Kill the target with a chain reaction
54. Convenience is key (10G) — Kill the target by shooting nearby explosive barrels
55. Saved by the bell (10G) — Crush the target with a bell
56. No escape (10G) — Kill the target in the vehicle by shooting its weakspot
57. Grenadier (10G) — Kill the target with a grenade
58. Fast-moving target (10G) — Shoot the target in his car
59. … And stay dead! (80G) — Kill the target in 7 different ways
“Target Hitler: Hunt the Grey Wolf” DLC Secret Achievement:
60. Herr Charles (10G) — Killed the officer at the meeting with a testicle shot
Please comment if you have any Sniper Elite 3 achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!