The GRID Autosport achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 & PC racing game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the GRID Autosport achievement guide we’ll show there are 50 Achievements (0 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 and PC versions.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of GRID Autosport Guides:
- This Page: GRID Autosport Achievements Guide
- Next Page: GRID Autosport Walkthrough
- Next Page: GRID Autosport Cheats
- Next Page: GRID Autosport Trophies Guide
- Next Page: GRID Autosport Car List
- Next Page: GRID Autosport Track List
GRID Autosport Achievements Guide
1. Sign on the dotted line (5G) — You accepted your first Team Offer; your Career starts here.
2. Just warming up (10G) — You completed your first season of your Career.
3. First of Many (10G) — You showed them how it’s done by winning a race in your Career.
4. Brand Awareness (5G) — You pleased your sponsors by satisfying all 6 objectives in one season.
5. Through the Hoops (10G) — Impressive, you fulfilled both of your team’s targets in one season.
6. Top step (20G) — You made a name for yourself by winning a driver’s championship in your Career.
7. Well rounded education (10G) — You completed a season in all 5 racing disciplines.
“Touring Car” Discipline Tutorial:
Touring Cars is one of the most called for disciplines by fans in the game and returns triumphantly from our TOCA series. In the video, you’ll see real-world drivers, including 2013 BTCC Champion Andrew Jordan from Pirtek Racing, Team Dynamics’ Matt Neal, and Motorbase Performance’s eight-time touring car title winner Fabrizio Giovanardi talking about what makes this style of racing so exciting and what you need to succeed in it, alongside gameplay footage of cars trading paint in aggressive grids.
Three-time BTCC winner Matt Neal, one of the drivers who has consulted with the development team on bringing the authentic Touring car experience alive in GRID Autosport, explains the appeal of this discipline, “It’s the cut and thrust, it’s the physicality of it all, getting your elbows out and getting stuck in. You need to know when to be aggressive at the right point and you’ve got to be very wary of who you’ve got around you.” Have you got what it takes?
“Endurance Racing” Discipline Tutorial:
It’s the dead of night and the illumination of the starting straight fades into the background, track lighting is at a minimum and the headlights from your competitors shine into the night. The brake lights in front appear, a set of red eyes staring your headlights down. Then they vanish. The car in front runs wide and finds itself in the gravel runoff, you’re in first place and now you’re all alone.
“Open Wheel” Discipline Tutorial:
This is racing at its finest, where the optimal racing line and braking points are worth valuable tenths of a second.
Unlike the Touring Car discipline where drivers aren’t afraid to rub a little paint now and then, Open Wheel is all about avoiding contact as the fragile nature of the cars mean only the faintest of touches is required to put a dent in your hopes of a podium.
“Tuner” Discipline Tutorial:
The Tuner discipline will test your throttle management skills to the limit in Drift events, ask you to thrash Muscle cars and get fast and furious behind the wheel of Super Modified motors in Time Attack events and races.
“Street Racing” Discipline Tutorial:
When we think of Street Racing we can’t help succumbing to a wave of nostalgia as we reminisce about races we had around the likes of San Francisco and Washington in Race Driver: GRID. The good news is that GRID Autosport looks set to forge similar memories as both locations make a return alongside Chicago, Dubai, Paris and Barcelona.
8. Extra curricular (10G) — You proved that you can drive anything by winning a cup competition in your Career.
9. Toured with the Best (15G) — You raced for Ravenwest in a Touring Car championship.
10. Endured with the Best (15G) — You raced for Ravenwest in an Endurance Championship.
11. Raced with the Best (15G) — You raced for Ravenwest in an Open Wheel Championship.
12. Flowed with the Best (15G) — You raced for Ravenwest in a Tuner Competition.
13. Battled with the Best (15G) — You raced for Ravenwest in a Street Racing Championship.
14. No longer the rookie (10G) — You unlocked the “International Touring Car Championship”.
15. Moving up in the world (10G) — You unlocked the “International Endurance Championship”.
16. A good track record (10G) — You unlocked the “International GP Championship”.
17. Making your mark (10G) — You unlocked the “Pro-Tuned World Masters”.
18. Been around the block (10G) — You unlocked the “Pro GT World Masters”.
19. One for the cabinet (20G) — You stood on the podium of the “Ultimate Touring Car Championship”.
20. It’s been a long road (20G) — You stood on the podium of the “Ultimate Endurance Championship”.
21. Pop the cork (20G) — You stood on the podium of the “GP World Championship”.
22. I make this look good (20G) — You stood on the podium of the “Super Modified World Masters”.
23. King of the Streets (20G) — You stood on the podium of the “Supercar World Masters”.
24. Done the Tour (25G) — You mastered the Touring Car discipline.
25. No longer afraid of the dark (25G) — You mastered the Endurance discipline.
26. Mr Consistent (25G) — You mastered the Open Wheel discipline.
27. Need some new tyres (25G) — You mastered the Tuner Competition discipline.
28. Street Cred (25G) — You mastered the Street Racing discipline.
29. I’ve got what Rick Scott’s got (75G) — You won the most prestigious driver’s championship, in every discipline, for Ravenwest.
30. Everyone’s a winner (100G) — Well done! You survived the “GRID Legends Series”.
31. A True Legend (30G) — Congratulations! You won the “GRID Legends Series”.
32. Here are the keys (5G) — You splashed the cash and bought your first car in Online.
Note: This can also be achieved Offline by selling your first car and buying another.
33. Member of the Pack (10G) — You reached level 10 in Touring Car Online.
34. Durable (10G) — You reached level 10 in Endurance Online.
35. Downforce to be reckoned with (10G) — You reached level 10 in Open Wheel Online.
36. Tuned In (10G) — You reached level 10 in Tuner Competition Online.
37. Streetwise (10G) — You reached level 10 in Street Racing Online.
38. Tek-Domination (25G) — You created a monster by fully upgrading a car in Online.
39. An icon in the pit lane (40G) — One of your cars reached level 99 in Online.
40. FTW (50G) — You left everyone in the dust and won 100 Online races.
41. I’ve stopped counting (100G) — Your total Online discipline levels reached 250.
42. Just the way I like it (5G) — You completed your first offline Custom Cup.
43. Long-Haul Legend (20G) — You went the distance and won a 5 event Custom Cup offline.
44. Leading them off (10G) — You qualified for the front row of the grid.
45. Tweak to Peak (5G) — You tinkered and went on to win a race with a custom tuning set-up.
46. Jack of all Trades (15G) — You sampled all of the race types.
47. Badge of Honour (15G) — You joined the elite by earning a platinum medal in RaceNet Challenge.
48. The Journeyman (10G) — You raced one season with each of the 10 teams in the career.
49. Sofa, so good (5G) — You completed a race in splitscreen.
50. Side-splitting (10G) — You won a 5 event Splitscreen competition.
Special thanks to Codemasters & Legendwarior for the list, tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any GRID Autosport achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!