The Valiant Hearts: The Great War trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS4 puzzle adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Valiant Hearts: The Great War trophy guide we’ll show there are 20 Trophies (11 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 and PS4 version. Earn Bronze (19) and Silver (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Valiant Hearts: The Great War Guides:
- This Page: Valiant Hearts: The Great War Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Valiant Hearts: The Great War Historical Items Locations Guide
- Next Page: Valiant Hearts: The Great War Walkthrough
- Next Page: Valiant Hearts: The Great War Cheats
- Next Page: Valiant Hearts: The Great War Collectibles
- Next Page: Valiant Hearts: The Great War Achievements Guide
Valiant Hearts: The Great War Trophies Guide
1. Forward, March (Bronze) — Raise the flag at the end of the basic training
2. Brothers’ Keeper (Bronze) — Save your entire platoon during the battle of Somme
3. Healing Hero (Bronze) — Save Karl for the third time without making any mistakes
4. Good doggy (Bronze) — Pet the dog
5. Taxi Racer (Bronze) — Complete 1 taxi mission without damaging the car
Location: Can be done on any Taxi mission, but this is fairly easy on the Chapter 1 Taxi mission called “Danger from Above”.
Avoid taking damage from the bombs or the bullets.
6. Never forget (Bronze) — Find 5 historical items
7. To those who fell (Bronze) — Find 50 historical items
8. They’ll all be remembered (Bronze) — Find every single historical item
Tip: To find all 119, check out our Valiant Hearts: The Great War Historical Items Locations Guide.
9. Knowledge is power (Bronze) — Read 30 historical facts
10. A new friendship is born (Bronze) — Shoot the tractor before it crushes Emile
11. It’s all fire and death now… (Bronze) — Witness the zeppelin crash
12. A glimmer of hope (Bronze) — Rescue Karl from underneath the zeppelin
13. Cease-fire? (Bronze) — Finish the Douaumont Fort mission
14. Revenge never meant happiness (Bronze) — Defeat the Baron Von Dorf
15. So close yet so far! (Bronze) — Escape the French army with Anna and Karl
16. Some will survive… (Bronze) — Save Karl
17. … Some will not (Silver) — Finish the game
18. Ypres’ wake-up call (Bronze) — Ring the bell 3 times in Ypres
19. Helpful Laundryman (Bronze) — Push all the laundry bags
20. King of the hill 145 (Bronze) — Shoot the German flag with the cannon at Vimy’s ridge
Please comment if you have any Valiant Hearts: The Great War trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!