The MotoGP 14 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this racing game on the PC, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 & PS Vita.
MotoGP 14 is the only game that offers the thrilling experience of the MotoGP Official championship! Explore the immersive atmosphere of a MotoGP career with five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders!
Let’s start the MotoGP 14 walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that the game is suitable for viewers of all ages.
Table of Contents
- CAREER MODE:
- Part 1: Brno, Czech Republic
- Part 2: Valencia, Spain
- Part 3: Losail, Qatar GP
- Part 4: Austin, Texas, USA
- Part 5: Argentina GP
- Part 6: Jerez, Spain GP
- Part 7: Le Mans, France GP
- Part 8: Mugello, Italy GP
- Part 9: Barcelona, Spain GP
- Part 10: Assen, Netherlands GP
Index of MotoGP 14 Guides:
- This Page: MotoGP 14 Walkthrough
- Next Page: MotoGP 14 Cheats
- Next Page: MotoGP 14 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: MotoGP 14 Trophies Guide
MotoGP 14 Walkthrough
A new wind of changes is coming with the 2014 version of the MotoGP Official Videogame, thanks to 3 new offline game modes, 1 new online one, an enhanced Career and tons of new contents such as Argentina’s Track.
MotoGP 14 features tracks and riders from the official MotoGP 2014 season, the riders from MotoGP 2013 class and Champions from the past, plus more than 100 riders, all the official manufacturers and 18 tracks.
Developed by Italian Milestone Studio, MotoGP 14 will be available in Europe from 20th June 2014 on Xbox 360, Windows PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and on PlayStation 4. The American version will not arrive until September 2014.
Key Game Features:
- The most expansive MotoGP game yet – five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders.
- A brand new career mode takes you from the lower class right to the top.
- Improved physics and control provides an exhilarating racing experience.
- Relive the best moments of the MotoGP 13 season with the Real Events feature.
- Place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP rider in the Championship Events mode.
- Four online game types including the all-new Split Battle mode.
- Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP with new dynamic lighting, and realistic 3D sound effects.
- Motion capture and lip-synchronisation means that rider animations are more realistic than ever.
- Contains all of the content of MotoGP 13, with twice the level of detail.
Welcome to the Moto GP 14 walkthrough!
Xcage will be your guide showing you around the game’s tracks in Career Mode.
Tip: If you need explanations about the rules of the MotoGP, ask for advice from your chief technician by visiting the pits before the race.
The Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americans.
MotoGP 14 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Part 6: Jerez, Spain Grand Prix.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2
Tags: MotoGP 14