The Murdered: Soul Suspect walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this supernatural detective thriller game on the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 & PC.
Murdered: Soul Suspect is a dark, detective thriller with a supernatural twist: solving your own murder from the afterlife. Play as Ronan O’Connor, a Salem police detective with a chequered past, whose life is brought to an untimely end by a brutal killer. Trapped in a limbo world called Dusk, he is unable to find peace until he can bring his killer to justice. As Ronan, use powerful supernatural abilities to freely explore the shadowy afterlife. Unable to communicate with the detectives on his case, Ronan must read the minds of the living, influencing their thoughts and actions, and interrogate Salem’s dead to piece together the truth. The afterlife is not a safe place however, and his investigations are threatened by demonic spirits wanting to devour his soul.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the Murdered: Soul Suspect walkthrough with an introduction video from the creators!
Please note that viewers must be at least 16-17 to watch, in Europe & America respectively, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Bell Killer
- Chapter 2: Demons In The Fourth Floor Apartment
- Chapter 3: Find The Runaway Witness
- Chapter 4: Get To The Salem Police Station
- Chapter 5: Escape From the Police Station
- Chapter 6: Find Joy At Ashland Hills Cemetery
- Chapter 7: Chase Sophia’s Ghost At the Graveyard
- Chapter 8: Get To Lux Aeterna Mental Hospital
- Chapter 9: Iris Sees Me
- Chapter 10: Night At The Salem History Museum
- Chapter 11: What Happened At The Church?
- Chapter 12: The Bell Killer’s Trail
- Chapter 13: Judgment House & The Ending
Index of Murdered: Soul Suspect Guides:
- This Page: Murdered: Soul Suspect Walkthrough
- Next Page: Murdered: Soul Suspect Cheats
- Next Page: Murdered: Soul Suspect Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Murdered: Soul Suspect Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Murdered: Soul Suspect Artifacts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Murdered: Soul Suspect Collectibles
Murdered: Soul Suspect Walkthrough
The hardest murder to solve is your own…
Murdered: Soul Suspect is a supernatural detective thriller which challenges players to solve possibly the hardest case of all… their own murder.
When Ronan O’Connor, a detective with a chequered past, gets caught up in a violent burglary, his life is brought to an untimely end by a brutal and relentless killer.
Shocked to find himself in the afterlife, his only escape from the limbo world of ‘Dusk’ is to uncover the truth behind his killer, track him down and bring him to justice using his detective instinct and new-found supernatural abilities.
As Ronan, you have the freedom to explore the modern-day town of Salem Massachusetts: its New England-style wooden houses, narrow streets, gothic churches and mental asylum for clues. Battle demonic spirits to save your soul and uncover the shocking revelations about who is responsible for your death.
Key Game Features:
- A dark, detective thriller with a supernatural twist: solving your own murder from the afterlife.
- A compelling and twisting storyline supported by a great cast of intriguing characters to make you constantly question the secrets that Salem hides, Motion capture and voice acting provides an incredibly realistic and believable experience.
- Explore the world of the living and dead in Salem, a brooding city with deep-rooted ties to the supernatural and mysterious. Move freely from one haunting location to the next and even if you have completed your investigation, return to previous scenes to follow new leads.
- Investigate your murder using supernatural skills; possess people to read their minds, influence their thoughts, or see and hear what they know. Follow leads by walking-through walls and teleporting. Discover new information by revealing memories hidden in the Dusk or interrogating the dead. Use poltergeist skills to create distractions and learn further clues.
- Seek-out hundreds of collectibles, side-quests and cases from Salem’s citizens past to learn facts about the town and its people, improve your detective ranking and help you piece together the truth about the killer.
- Survive powerful demonic spirits who devour souls in a belief that they can regain their own. Strategically use supernatural abilities to evade and outwit them before they tear away your soul forever.
For more features, check out this Q&A session with the Murdered: Soul Suspect Executive Producer, Naoto Sugiyama.
PC System Requirements:
OS: Windows Vista 64bit with Platform Update for Windows Vista
Processor: High-Performance Dual Core CPU or Quad Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon™ HD 3870 512MB RAM / Nvidia GeForce 8800GT
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
OS: Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 64bit
Processor: AMD FX-8000 series or better / Intel Quad i7 Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon™ TM R9 270 or better / Nvidia GTX 660 series or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
Welcome to the Murdered: Soul Suspect walkthrough!
Brad will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas.
Hint: Keep an eye out for Ronan’s ghostly abilities. As the game progresses you’ll learn he can walk through walls, possess and influence humans & cats, teleport to hard-to-reach locations, poltergeist objects to spook innocent bystanders, and more.
Go to the Fourth Floor Apartment to look for evidence at your crime scene.
While still getting the hang of his new-found ghostly powers, Detective Ronan O’Connor encounters Demons for the first time.
Side Missions: The spirits you encounter roaming the Dusk are people who have left something unresolved in their previous life, who, much like Ronan, cannot move on to until they’ve settled their unfinished business. Several side-quests in the game revolve around helping these lost souls move on, while some can’t or don’t want to be helped, Ronan will need their help if he’s to catch the Bell Killer in time.
Turns out you weren’t the only witness to your murder… Get to the witness in the attic by climbing up there as a possessed cat.
Protip: When possessing a cat, aside from your wall climbing abilities, don’t forget to Meow a lot!
After learning the witness’ location, make your way to the Salem Police department to get an update on your Death Case.
Time to free the witness from the Holding Cell and sneak her out of the Police Station, so we can continue the investigations into her mom’s disappearance and The Bell Killer.
Murdered: Soul Suspect Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6: Find Joy At Ashland Hills Cemetery.
Tags: Murdered: Soul Suspect