Here’s the Watch Dogs Endings Guide. It shows how to get the best ending in Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs spoilers ahead!
Don’t worry too much if you have not finished the game yet. CNN research from Activision & Raptr showed that on average a huge 90% of gamers do not finish their games!!
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Watch Dogs Guides:
- This Page: Watch Dogs Endings Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Walkthrough
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Cheats
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs QR Codes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs ctOS Towers Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Missing Persons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Burner Phones Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Weapons Trade Shipping Crates Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs ctOS Breaches Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Human Traffic Buyer Briefcases Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs City Hotspots Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs SongSneak Songs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Privacy Invasions Locations Guide
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Collectibles
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Glitches
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Tips and Tricks
- Next Page: Watch Dogs Money Cheat
- For Fun: Watch Dogs Wallpapers
Watch Dogs Endings
Here are all possible ending scenes to Watch Dogs after playing through the open world action-adventure’s single-player story campaign.
There are multiple endings depending on if you succeed or fail on certain button prompts. Here they are listed in order…
• Ending #1: Fail to press the button on your smartphone.
• Ending #2: Press the button on your smartphone, but fail to tackle Jordi.
• Ending #3: Press the button on your smartphone, and tackle Jordi, but fail to shoot Damien.
• Ending #4: How to get the best ending: Do all of the above mentioned button presses successfully. — If you fail at any point, and you want the best ending, then you’ll have to go to the Progression Wheel (access it by selecting up on the Directional-Pad) and select where it says you can replay past missions.
The campaign has four different ending paths. Watch all Watch Dogs Endings:
• Credits: During the first 5 minute credits, you can see news reels that ctOS is still up and running with Charlotte Gardner now running the show. It shows Aiden aiding citizens, and he is portrayed as a Vigilante and I think this affected by your reputation. I never had a bad rep so I don’t know what the new scene shows.
Protip: After the 5 minute credits end, you have an option to kill or leave Maurice. This may affect the game in the sequel if your game saves carry over, as it is evident that DedSec will be the new protagonist and is probably the organization Maurice is alluding to.
• Post-Credits: After the Maurice choice, there is an addition cutscene that plays after the real credits roll (15 minutes worth). This advertises ctOS 2.0 which is the next evolution, and is spread across many cities in Watch Dogs 2.
Ending Discussion Note: If you’re going to talk about the game’s ending in the comments section, please put a big fat “SPOILER ALERT” warning text as the first two words before typing your comment. Since comments are highlighted site-wide, and obviously some players haven’t finished the game yet and would like to be surprised. Thank you. 🙂
What do you think of the Watch Dogs endings?
Tags: Watch Dogs