The The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS4 action-adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game trophy guide we’ll show there are 47 Trophies (13 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 and PS4 versions. Earn Bronze (36), Silver (7), Gold (3), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Guides:
- This Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Trophies Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Costumes
- Next Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Cheats
- Next Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Audio Logs & Jameson’s Photos Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Combat Challenges Guide
- Next Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Collectibles
- Next Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Achievements Guide
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Trophies Guide
1. Does Everything a Spider Can! (Platinum) — Unlock all trophies
2. Human (Bronze) — Completed the game on Human difficulty
3. Hero (Silver) — Completed the game on Hero difficulty
4. Super Hero (Gold) — Completed the game on Super Hero difficulty
5. Bookworm (Silver) — Collected all Spider-Man comic books
6. Lover (Bronze) — Retrieved all parts of Black Cat’s journal
Tip: To find all 7 of Black Cat’s journals, check out our The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Felicia Hardy Journals Locations Guide.
7. Special Agent (Bronze) — Retrieved all parts of Menken’s journal
8. Investigator (Bronze) — Retrieved all parts of Detective’s journal
9. I’m on a Roll! (Bronze) — Achieved a combo streak of 42
Location: Easily done in the combat challenges. Combat challenges can be started at the arcade machine in Stan’s Comic Book Store. The location of which is marked with a blue book-symbol on your map.
Tip: In fact, while playing through all 12 combat challenges there is a good chance you will unlock this naturally. The easiest way, however, is to repeatedly attack the last remaining enemy of a round with the Web-Strike (press R1 on PlayStation). The Web-Strike doesn’t actually do any damage, so you can keep doing this indefinitely.
10. Stay Down! (Bronze) — Performed 15 signature moves
11. Breaker (Bronze) — Destroyed 20 body armors
12. Know Your Enemies (Bronze) — Unlocked all character bios
13. Reporter (Bronze) — Completed all photo challenges
Tip: To find all 9 photo challenges, check out our The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Jameson’s Photos Locations Guide.
14. All Tied Up (Silver) — Defeated 50 enemies by performing stealth takedowns
15. Drop It! (Bronze) — Disarmed 50 enemies
16. Fashionista (Bronze) — Unlocked all suits
Tip: To unlock all 19 suits, check out our “The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Unlockable Costumes” guide.
17. Infiltration (Bronze) — Completed all hideouts
The Hideouts will show up automatically as you play through the Story. They are displayed with an Eyesymbol on your Map. For every completed Russian Hideout you will earn a Suit, in this order:
• 00:00 – Spider Armor Suit
• 01:25 – Spider-Man 2099 Suit
• 02:54 – Big Time Suit
• 03:48 – Scarlet Spider Suit
• 04:47 – Flipside Suit
18. Luchador! (Bronze) — Completed all combat challenges
19. Can’t Hit Me (Bronze) — Achieved 30 multidodges
20. Timing Is Everything (Bronze) — Achieved 100 critical hits
21. Lightweight Champion (Bronze) — Defeated 100 enemies
22. Middleweight Champion (Bronze) — Defeated 300 enemies
23. Heavyweight Champion (Silver) — Defeated 500 enemies
24. Hero of the People (Bronze) — Saved 50 civilians
25. Ultimate Spider-Man (Gold) — Reached maximum levels for all suits
26. State of the Art (Bronze) — Unlocked all concept art
27. True Hero (Bronze) — Heroism to the maximum
28. Enforcer (Bronze) — Completed 10 deadlock situations
29. Fireman (Bronze) — Completed 10 building on fire situations
30. Guardian Angel (Bronze) — Completed 10 rescue situations
31. Vigilante (Bronze) — Completed 10 petty crime situations
32. Fast-Tracker (Bronze) — Completed 5 races
33. Master of the Web (Bronze) — Performed 50 signature moves
34. Sneaky (Bronze) — Completed a hideout without being spotted
Location: There are 5 Russian Hideouts and they are displayed with a purple eye-symbol on your map. They will show up automatically after making some progress in the story. Go to the most southern one as it is extremely easy and quick.
Tip: Once you are inside, web-rush to the ceiling and you should see the target below you (a container with a new suit). Simply take out the nearby guards and go to the container to finish the hideout.
It is essential that the Awareness Level (the bar in the top left corner of the screen) stays at zero. Only then you will get the trophy.
Warning: If you raise your Awareness Level, be sure to pause the game immediately and click restart. The hideouts disappear once you’ve completed them!
35. Hunter of Killers (Bronze) — Photographed all Cletus Kasady symbols
Tip: To find them all, check out our The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Cletus Kasady Symbols Locations Guide.
36. Shocking! (Silver) — Defeated Shocker
37. The Hunter, Hunted (Silver) — Defeated Kraven
38. Lovers’ Quarrel (Bronze) — Defeated Black Cat
39. Is It Over? (Bronze) — Defeated Cletus Kasady
40. You Are Under Arrest (Bronze) — Defeated Kingpin
41. The Green Goblin (Bronze) — Defeated Green Goblin
42. Switch Off (Silver) — Defeated Electro
43. Now It Is Over (Gold) — Defeated Carnage
44. Friendly Fire (Bronze) — Damaged Carnage with fire at least 3 times before defeating him
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 14: Maximum Carnage!”.
Tip: Near the end of the chapter, during the Carnage boss fight, you can activate levers around the room to unleash a burst of fire near them. This must be done in the second half of the boss fight, after Cletus Kasady turns into Carnage. Simply stand under the levers, wait for the boss to get close to you and hit L1 on your PlayStation controller to pull them. When Carnage jumps up the wall you should activate all the levers around the room and hit him with a Seismic Blast to make him fall down into the fire. And do this three times minimum.
45. Shotgun (Bronze) — Acquired the Seismic Blast ability
46. Disintegrator (Bronze) — Acquired the Ionic Web ablity
47. Aerial Break (Bronze) — Destroy any armored enemy using Web-Strike
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 11: The Kingpin Of Crime!”.
Tip: Shortly after this mission starts you will encounter your very first armored enemy in the game. You will be given a short text tutorial. To disable an enemies armor you have to press Circle repeatedly on your PlayStation controller. Do this until all the yellow heavy armor disappears. To get the trophy you now have to attack with a standard Web-Strike (press R1). You don’t have to kill the enemy with the Web-Strike.
Please Note: You can replay all missions by going back to your home via the open-world Metro. There are several pictures on the bedroom wall that serve as the chapter select menu.
Please comment if you have any The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!