The Lego The Hobbit achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360, Xbox One & PC action-adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Lego The Hobbit achievement guide we’ll show there are 39 Achievements (0 Secret Achievements) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC versions.
Index of Lego The Hobbit Guides:
- This Page: Lego The Hobbit Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Red Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego The Hobbit Characters
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Blacksmith Designs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Minikits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Treasure Items Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Mithril Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Cheats
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Money Cheats
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Bonus Level
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Glitches
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Easter Eggs
Lego The Hobbit Achievements Guide
1. A city turned to ash (25G) — Completed “Greatest Kingdom in Middle-earth”
2. In a hole in the ground… (25G) — Completed “An Unexpected Party”
3. Slunk back from whence he came (25G) — Completed “Azog the Defiler”
4. … And be stone to you! (25G) — Completed “Roast Mutton”
5. More of a letter-opener, really! (25G) — Completed “The Troll Hoard”
6. More than a thunderstorm! (25G) — Completed “Over Hill and Under Hill”
7. That’ll do it… (25G) — Completed “Goblin Town”
8. I believe the worst is behind us (25G) — Completed “Out of the Frying Pan…”
9. What do you need? (25G) — Completed “Queer Lodgings”
10. Attercop! Attercop! (25G) — Completed “Flies and Spiders”
11. Escaped the dungeons of the King (25G) — Completed “Barrels Out of Bond”
12. The Mountain-king’s return (25G) — Completed “A Warm Welcome”
13. He is summoning his servants (25G) — Completed “Looking for Proof”
14. It’s undoubtedly a trap (25G) — Completed “The Necromancer”
15. Time to earn your reward (25G) — Completed “On the Doorstep”
16. Think furnace, with wings (25G) — Completed “Inside Information”
17. Ever “The People’s Champion” (20G) — Completed all the quests in Middle-earth
18. The greed of Dwarves (25G) — Collected all Mithril Bricks
Tip: To find them all, check out our Lego The Hobbit Mithril Bricks Locations Guide.
19. Labouring in the villages of Men (25G) — Collected all Schematics
Tip: To find all 32 Schematics, check out our Lego The Hobbit Blacksmith Designs Locations Guide.
20. Doilies and your mother’s dishes (20G) — Collected all Treasure Items in levels
Tip: To find all 64, check out our Lego The Hobbit Treasure Items Locations Guide.
21. Objects of great beauty (25G) — Forged all the Mithril Treasure Items
22. Unequalled skill of the Dwarves (25G) — Forged all the Perfect Mithril Treasure Items
23. The Unassessably Wealthy (50G) — Collected 10,000,000,000 studs
24. That’s why we need a burglar! (30G) — Obtained all Master Burglar titles
25. Stone Giant Stomp (25G) — Completed the Bonus Level
Unlocking Tip: The Bonus Level becomes available after you have completed the 16 story levels of the game.
Location: On your map go to Erebor and climb the Lonely Mountain until you reach the Stone Giants flag to enter the level.
Take a look at the video guide to see how to get there and complete it in well under 5 minutes.
26. To Be Continued… (40G) — Achieved 100% completion
27. Hardly burglar material (20G) — Collected 99 of any loot
28. Wealth lies in the Earth (25G) — Completed the mining game perfectly 50 times
Location: A good spot to mine lots is in the Trollshaws forest you walk through after “Level 4: Roast Mutton” when you go to “Level 5: The Troll Hoard”. Keep re-entering this area to make the mining mineral spots re-appear.
Tip: The mining game appears when you walk up to a shining grey-colored mineral sticking out of the ground, at which point you’ll be prompted by the game to hack into the mineral with the on-screen action button. You’ll perfectly complete each mining mini-game by hitting the action button at the exact moment the arrow is moving in the middle of the on-screen gauge. Keep doing this until you’ve finished the minining mini-game 50 times over.
Take a look at the video guide to see how to perfectly mine.
29. Bro’s before Gold (25G) — Used 50 Buddy-Up attacks
30. Team Building (30G) — Used every combination of Dwarves for Buddy-Up attacks
31. Conjurer of Cheap Tricks (25G) — Used Gandalf’s startle ability to dazzle 50 enemies
32. Lord of the Prance (20G) — Equipped yourself with Dazzle Wig, Mithril Rhythm Stick and Mithril Dance Boots.
33. Dawn of the Mushroom King (25G) — Equipped Thorin with the Mithril Mushroom Crown
34. Master Builder (25G) — Obtained 150,000 studs from Instruction Builds bonuses
35. Someone to share in an adventure (20G) — Played a level in co-op
36. Quite a merry gathering (25G) — Collected all characters
Tip: To find the around 100 characters in the game, check out our How To Unlock All Lego The Hobbit Characters Guide.
37. Our Long Forgotten Gold (25G) — Collected all Minikits
Tip: To find all 160, check out our Lego The Hobbit Minikits Locations Guide.
38. Beorn Again (25G) — Transformed to Beorn’s bear form.
Location: Travel to Beorn’s Homestead in Dolguldur. You can set Beorn himself as your destination on the map, he’s just outside his home, where you can buy him for 45,000 studs.
Beorn Transformation Tip: Once you’ve selected him from the in-game character select screen, stand still and press the B button on Xbox / Circle button on PlayStation / A button on Wii U to transform into a bear.
This video guide shows how to change into Beorn’s beast form:
39. Who is this horrid creature? (25G) — Created a custom character.
This video guide shows the in-game location of the custom character creator in Lake-town.
Please comment if you have any Lego The Hobbit achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!