Let’s take a look at some funny Goat Simulator easter eggs! These Goat Simulator secrets can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Goat Simulator. Watch footage of them all below.
Index of Goat Simulator Guides:
- This Page: Goat Simulator Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Goat Simulator Cheats
- Next Page: Goat Simulator Glitches
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Goat Simulator Mutators Transformations
- Next Page: Goat Simulator Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Goat Simulator Golden Goat Statues Locations Guide
- Next Page: Goat Simulator Walkthrough
- Next Page: Goat Simulator Collectibles
Goat Simulator Easter Eggs
Flappy Bird, Snake & Other Mini-Games Easter Egg
Location: Go to Coffee Stain Studios. Enter the house, by jumping through the window or otherwise, and walk upstairs to find a room with a big-screen TV that has a playable version of Flappy Bird skinned as Flappy Goat on it! Use the R key to flap.
How To Start Playing: While near the TV, press the “Backspace” key to open up a menu with 4 playable games available, including: Flappy Bird, Drug Wars, Box Pusher, and Snake. Then press the “Enter” key to start the game, and press the “Backspace” key to exit each game.
One of the objectives in the game is to get a total score of 10 in a game of Flappy Goat. Good luck with that!
Protip for winning at Flappy Goat: Use the Slow-Motion Mode by pressing on the F key.
This video shows where to go to find Flappy Goat:
Here’s a video of the 3 other playable games: Drug Wars, Box Pusher & Snake.
Sonic, Yoshi & Skyrim Easter Eggs
How To Switch Into Game-Inspired Goats: You can switch between the Goat’s Mutators that give you various powers and costumes made to look like characters from Sonic, Yoshi & Skyrim games. To switch, go to the Main Menu, select the “Custom Game” option, and add a Mutator via the “Select A Mutator” list. Then start playing the game to enjoy your new look and power-ups!
How To Get Them: The Sonic & Yoshi Mutators are available from the start of the game. And the Skyrim one gets unlocked by winning 4 rounds in the Goat Fight Club at the top of the field on the map, south-east of your home.
The video shows how to unlock them & what each costume does:
• At 10:35 minutes you see the Blue Streak AKA Sonic The Hedgehog.
• At 10:50 minutes you see the Italian Dinosaur Goat AKA Yoshi.
• At 11:11 minutes you see the Goatborn AKA Dragonborn from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.
Have you found any Goat Simulator easter eggs?