The Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips. It covers all walkthrough puzzles with answers to solve them in this puzzle-adventure game on the Nintendo 3DS & 2DS. Includes Puzzle 11, puzzle 14, and puzzle 62 solutions, and other difficult puzzle answers.
“Court is now in session.”
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 12 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes: Realistic looking violence towards non human looking characters, Violence causing minor injury only.
Table of Contents
- Prologue 1: On a Dark and Stormy Night
- Prologue 2: English Turnabout
- Chapter 1: Mysterious Labyrinthia
- Chapter 2: The Fire Witch
- Chapter 3: The Great Witch
- Chapter 4: The Golden Court
- Chapter 5: A Taste of Despair
- Chapter 6: Secrets of the Underground Ruins
- Chapter 7: The Story’s End
- Chapter 8: The Final Witch Trial
- Puzzle #62
Index of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Guides:
- This Page: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Walkthrough
- Next Page: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Cheats
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Walkthrough
When the mysterious Espella is pursued through London by a bewildering force, she desperately seeks help from legendary puzzle investigator Professor Layton and his assistant Luke Triton. However, before the duo are able to work out what’s going on, Espella is suddenly kidnapped. While attempting to track her down, Layton and Luke encounter a strange book and are transported to the outlandish medieval city of Labyrinthia – a place allegedly inhabited by witches and magic!
Meanwhile, defense attorney extraordinaire Phoenix Wright and spirit medium-in-training Maya Fey also find themselves teleported to Labyrinthia after discovering the same book during a business trip to London. When he realizes that Espella is be put on trial as a witch, Phoenix decides to defend her in court. While Phoenix learns the bizarre laws of the land, Professor Layton sets out to solve the mysteries of Labyrinthia – but can the two masters of their professions work together long enough to save the day? Uncover the truth in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, only on Nintendo 3DS!
Travel to the medieval city of Labyrinthia, where witchcraft and magic are very real indeed. In this strange place, lies bring about injustice and challenging conundrums stand in the way of the truth. Step into this story as famed investigator Professor Layton and ace attorney Phoenix Wright, and crack the ultimate case!
Investigate. Search the city for clues. Solve puzzles. Unravel the mystery. Defend your client in court. Cross-examine witnesses. Spot lies and contradictions. Present evidence. Uncover the truth.
This spectacular crossover brings together the investigative puzzle-solving of the Professor Layton series and the logic-fueled courtroom action of
the Ace Attorney series. With a unique new art style, a beautiful soundtrack, a host of original brainteasers, and the brand new ability to cross-examine several witnesses at once, this truly is a case like no other! Do you have what it takes to stand up for justice?
The Historia Labyrinthia is a mysterious book that contains all that has ever happened – and ever will happen – in Labyrinthia, a town you won’t find on any map. Be careful when turning the pages of this ancient tome, or you may find yourself walking straight into the fairy tale within.
• THE PROFESSOR’S STORY “ONE DARK AND STORMY NIGHT IN LONDON”:
Espella Cantabella unexpectedly appears at Professor Layton’s office. Claiming to be pursued by witches, dressed in medieval clothing, and armed only with a mysterious old book, she begs for Layton’s help and protection.
Together Luke and Layton engineer a plan to trick her pursuers, allowing the young lady to escape! Inspecting Espella’s book, the famed puzzle-solvers discover it tells the tale of a place called Labyrinthia! And this is where they step right into the story…
• THE LAWYER’S STORY “ONE DARK AND STORMY NIGHT IN LONDON”:
Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey come to England as part of the Legal League of Attorneys’ exchange program. As usual, the pair soon find themselves dragged into an odd case: a local student called Espella Cantabella stands accused of theft and assault – and her teacher asks Espella to plead guilty. Stranger still, Espella seems to think she’s on trial for witchcraft!
Somehow, Phoenix and Maya manage to turn the case around for a ‘Not Guilty’ verdict. And this is where they step right into the story…
• LEGENDS COLLIDE “ONE BRIGHT AND PLEASANT DAY IN LABYRINTHIA”:
Layton, Luke, Phoenix and Maya find themselves in the medieval city of Labyrinthia! How did they get here? How will they get home? And what does Espella have to do with all this?
When Espella is put on trial for witchcraft, Phoenix steps forward to defend her in court – our ace attorney had better learn the bizarre laws of the land, and fast!
Meanwhile Layton and Luke set out to solve the many mysteries of Labyrinthia. There’s talk of witches, strange disappearances, and the city is ruled by a sinister character called the Storyteller – a man who writes things about the town that come true!
To unravel all these mysteries and more, this is where you must step into the story of Labyrinthia.
- Two entirely unique gameplay styles collide – investigate the mysteries of Labyrinthia, solving puzzles as you go, then seek justice in the courts of law!
- Professor Layton’s expertise is put to the test at he explores the city, finding clues, solving puzzles and speaking with its enigmatic inhabitants.
- Meanwhile, Phoenix Wright defends his client to the end in a courtroom quite unlike any he’s experienced before. With completely different laws and logic at play in Witch Trials, Phoenix must cross-examine witnesses, and sometimes even quiz multiple people at once to find contradictions!
- Hint Coins can be found dotted around Labyrinthia; if you’re in a spot of bother, whether you’re trying a testing puzzle or having trouble cracking a particularly wily witness, buy a helpful clue to point you in the right direction.
- Alternate between two play styles and experience the best of both worlds to solve a supernatural case filled with twists and turnabouts.
- When the puzzle professor and the ace attorney unite, no conundrum can get between them and the truth!
Welcome to the Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney walkthrough! Tilmen will be your guide showing you around the game’s cases and puzzles.
What the blazes?
By the way, she lost her glasses.
High Inquisitor Darklaw.
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 4: The Golden Court.