The Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this hack ‘n slash action on the PS3, Xbox 360 & PC.
A cyborg ninja rises from the dead, slaughtering hordes of twised zombies in his quest for vengeance in this collaborative new franchise from famed developers Team Ninja and Keiji Inafune.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: War Zone
- Mission 2: Old Town
- Mission 3: Sewers
- Mission 4: Canyons
- Mission 5: Ryu Hayabusa Boss Fight
- Mission 6: Forge Headquarters
- Mission 7: Another Dimension, Del Gonzo Final Boss Fight & Ending
- Arcade Mode
Index of Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Guides:
- This Page: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Walkthrough
- Next Page: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Cheats
- Next Page: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Achievements Guide
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Walkthrough
The ninja are the most elite of warriors, exercising unparalleled skill, precision, and lethality for centuries. Only the most deadly candidates are given the rare and coveted opportunity to join the clan.
The final test of a ninja’s training is to face a true ninja master in combat. For years, Yaiba was that final ninja. But after suffering the indignity of serving a clan led by the weak-willed and spineless, he decided he had had enough. It only seemed natural to him that he should claim the spines they had no use for. Among his confederacy of cowards, the weakest of all in Yaiba’s eyes was the “legendary” Ryu Hayabusa.
Fifteen dead ninjas later and Yaiba found himself face-to-face with the straight-arrow poster boy. A vicious battle ensued and when the dust cleared, Ryu Hayabusa stood victorious – for the moment. But that’s only where the story begins…
What Hayabusa took from Yaiba with the Dragon Sword – his eye, arm, and life – technology restored. Due to the intervention of the mysterious benefactors, Yaiba reawakens as rage-filled as ever. Only now, a zombie outbreak threatens to plunge the world into darkness. Now literally and figuratively armed by cutting-edge technology, he’ll have to carve a path through legions of grotesque and deformed undead to reach Ryu Hayabusa. With Hayabusa racing against time to determine the source of the infection, Yaiba must leave his own parallel trail of destruction if he’s to exact his revenge.
Key Game Features:
In Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, players will battle fierce zombies as Yaiba, a cyborg ninja who will do anything to get revenge and stay alive. Cleaved in two, he is brought back to life with cyber-technology. Brandishing his ninja sword and the mecha weapons in his cyborg arm, he slaughters zombies with brutal, over-the-top abandon.
Step into a stylized living comic book where stunning graphics depict a world gone mad. Hordes of undead can only be stopped by Yaiba’s willingness to use any means necessary to get the job done. Will he kill by turning his cyborg arm into a razor chainsaw for slicing up undead – or just rip off an opponent’s arms to use as zombie nunchucks? Both possibilities fill Yaiba’s heart with twisted laughter – and the desire to kill more and more zombies!
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z comes from the two teams behind the most famous ninja and zombie videogame creations as Team NINJA and legendary producer Keiji Inafune team up to create a new experience. The world of the ninja meets undead warriors, cybernetic weapons, comic books, in an entirely new game that draws from the NINJA GAIDEN franchise with a host of bold, new features including an original storyline and style of gameplay.
Always intense, never boring, Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z is violent, creative, and daringly different. Sharpen your sword, fire up your cyborg arm, and prepare to GET SOME!
- NEW IP FROM THE TWISTED MINDS OF TWO OF THE BEST DEVELOPERS: For the first time EVER Team NINJA and comcept collaborate on a new IP.
- ZOMBIES x NINJAS = YAIBA: Over the top, non-stop ACTION – relentless VIOLENCE is only interrupted by utter CHAOS!
- TRANSFORMING CYBORG ARM: From razor chainsaw to rocket punch, this unique appendage gives new meaning to the phrase “WELL ARMED!”
- TWISTED ZOMBIES: Not only undead humans, but ungodly amalgamations of dead flesh that will blow your mind as you BLOW THEM AWAY!
- LIVING COMIC BOOK: Spectacular, heavily stylized graphics transport players into their own GRAPHIC ADVENTURE.
- WEAPONIZE THE UNDEAD: Killing gets imaginative. Tear off a pair of zombie arms to turn into ZOMBIE NUNCHUCKS! Or grab a zombie with your mecha arm and flail it around on a chain for wide swaths of destruction!
- RAGE MODE: Build Rage with every zombie killed to unleash adrenaline-filled UBER-VIOLENCE on the undead.
- MOTION COMIC FLASHBACKS: Learn the tale of YAIBA’s mysterious past through movies rendered in the style of sumi-e Japanese ink paintings.
- ACCESSIBLE YET CHALLENGING: A host of unique features that cater to the current generation of gamers – intense battles for CORE gamers and breathtaking beauty for BROAD players.
“Developed by the talented teams led by Team NINJA’s Yosuke Hayashi and comcept’s Keiji Inafune, YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z is an ambitious project, and we are excited to introduce this new type of ninja to NINJA GAIDEN fans and newcomers alike,” said Amos Ip, SVP and General Manager of TECMO KOEI America. “When it comes to creating an exciting new property utilizing ninja and zombies as source material, there are no better experts than Team NINJA and Inafune-san.”
Welcome to the Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z walkthrough! InfernoBlast will be your guide showing you around the game’s levels on Normal difficulty mode.
Tip: You can block enemy attacks by pressing on the right shoulder button, this will counter them you do it just before an enemy attacks hits.
Hint: Switch between different attack types to find new combos.
Tip: If you are running low on health, execute vulnerable enemies with the left trigger button.
Note: To switch to 3D cyber vision, press the left shoulder button.
Tip: Most enemies are very vulnerable to certain types of damage. Check the Characters by pressing on the start button to go to the pause menu.
Enter the ninja!
Tip: Combining elements will create new effects. Experiment to find out what they do.
This is the Ryu Hayabusa boss fight level.
Tip: Don’t forget to spend your perk points in the pause menu when you level up.
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 6: Forge Headquarters to the ending.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2
Tags: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z