The S-Rank Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure stealth game on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One & Xbox 360.
Kojima Productions presents the prologue to Metal Gear Solid 5, named Ground Zeroes.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Violence, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- Main Mission: Ground Zeroes
- Side Op 1: Eliminate the Renegade Threat
- Side Op 2: Intel Operative Rescue
- Side Op 3: Classified Intel Acquisition
- Side Op 4: Destroy the Anti-Air Emplacements
- Extra Op 1: Deja Vu (PlayStation Exclusive)
- Extra Op 2: Jamais Vu (Xbox Exclusive)
Index of Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Guides:
- This Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Walkthrough
- Next Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Side Ops & Extra Ops Guide
- Next Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Cheats
- Next Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes XOF Patches Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Cassette Tapes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Collectibles
- Next Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Tips and Tricks
- Next Page: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Easter Eggs
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Walkthrough
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes gives core fans the opportunity to get a taste of the world-class production’s unparalleled visual presentation and gameplay before the release of the main game. It also provides an opportunity for gamers who have never played a Kojima Productions game, and veterans alike, to gain familiarity with: the unparalleled style of presentation thanks to the FOX Engine offering incredible graphic fidelity, and the introduction of radical new game design with open world game mechanics new to the Metal Gear Solid universe.
Ground Zeroes’ open world and many possibilities encourages the player to revisit its content again and again to discover its secrets and features an online global ranking system where players can compare their achievements against others.
It also has unique second-screen elements, via the free iDROID app which allows users to sync maps, summon air support and use found cassettes on a linked iOS, Android or Smart Glass system.
Key Game Features:
- THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE – Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN – The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
- UNRESTRICTED STEALTH – Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing.
- MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS -Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and “covert” missions that will be sure to surprise.
- REDESIGNED INTERFACE – Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
Welcome to the Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes walkthrough that will show you how to get an S-Rank in 21 to 43 minutes time!
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes takes place in 1975 and acts as an introduction to the forthcoming Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It focuses on the legendary Big Boss – a stealth operative – as he infiltrates a secret Cuban prison base called ‘Camp Omega’ on a rescue mission. Alone behind enemy lines, the game reveals a total freedom of movement within its missions, with users choosing how they engage guards, the route they pick, and which prisoners they rescue.
Ground Zeroes Introduction: “In an era when the world was still devided into East and West… The Boss, the Mother of Special Forces and hero of World War II, defected to the Soviet Union. — Under orders from the U.S. government, her final apprentice, Naked Snake, took her life. But for The Boss, her defection was no more than a cover. She was made to sacrifice herself to prevent nuclear war. That was her final mission.”
This next video walkthrough has all the voice-over tips you need to get an S-Rank in 21 minutes! – It’ll show you helpful hints at difficult sections, while still rescuing 6-7 prisoners.
Important Note: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is the first segment of the ‘Metal Gear Solid V Experience’ and prologue to the larger second segment, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, that’s launching thereafter in early 2015.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!