The Final Fantasy X HD trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS Vita RPG HD Remaster and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Final Fantasy X HD trophy guide we’ll show there are 34 Trophies (3 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 and PS Vita versions. Earn Bronze (20), Silver (8), Gold (5), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Guides:
- This Page: Final Fantasy X HD Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Final Fantasy X-2 HD Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Cheats
Final Fantasy X HD Trophies Guide
1. Completion (Platinum) — Obtain all available trophies
2. Speaking in Tongues (Bronze) — Find 1 Al Bhed Primer
3. Teamwork! (Bronze) — Win a blitzball match
4. The Right Thing (Bronze) — Clear the Besaid Cloister of Trials
This video guide is to help you find the Destruction Sphere and the item it reveals in the Besaid Cloister of Trials. You need to find the item to be able to access the Baaj Temple to earn Anima, and unlock the Feel The Pain Trophy.
5. A Talent for Acquisition (Bronze) — Steal successfully with Rikku 200 times
6. All Together (Bronze) — All party members come together
7. Heartstrings (Bronze) — View the “Underwater Date” scene
8. Show Off! (Bronze) — Win a blitzball tournament
9. Striker (Bronze) — Learn the Jecht shot
To get the trophy you need to be on the boat between Kilika and Luca. Approach the Blitzball that’s on the deck of the ship to initiate a flashback. After the flashback you’ll get instructions on how to clear the game. Taunts will appear on the screen and you need to press the directional arrows towards the taunt and then press the interact button to fight the taunt off. Successfully fight off the taunts to earn the Jecht Shot and the trophy.
10. Chocobo License (Bronze) — Pass all chocobo training
Location: Once you reach the Calm Lands, you need to find the Chocobo Trainer and ask her to teach you how to ride a Chocobo.
She’ll put you through 4 tests and when you clear them all you’ll be able to ride a Chocobo and earn this trophy.
11. Lightning Dancer (Bronze) — Dodge 200 lightning strikes and obtain the reward
Location: To get Lightning Dancer you must dodge 200 consecutive lightning bolts (so 200 in a row without getting hit) in the Thunder Plains. Walk behind the treasure chest to find a crater, every single time you walk in & out of that crater a lightning strike will be triggered for you to dodge.
You cannot save or exit the area; they must be consecutive. Once you’ve accomplished that loot the chest outside of the Travel Agency for your 2000 gil reward and the trophy. It’s a requirement for Lulu’s ultimate weapon.
12. Feel the Pain (Bronze) — Obtain Anima
You will need to find all six items across the various Temples to be able to access Baaj Temple and earn Anima for the Feel The Pain Trophy.
This video guide with voice-over tips helps you to access the Chamber of the Fayth in Baaj Temple.
13. It’s All About the Money (Bronze) — Obtain Yojimbo
Find out how to enter the Chamber of the Fayth in The Temple of the Stolen Fayth and obtaining the Yojimbo Summon (through an alternate path in Yojimbo’s Cave), as well as unlocking the It’s All About the Money Trophy.
14. Delta Attack! (Bronze) — Obtain Magus Sisters
You will need to get the Blossom Crown and Blossom Scepter to be able to access the Chamber of the Fayth in Remiem Temple. You get the Blossom Scepter by defeating Belgemine’s Bahamut summon and you get the Blossom Crown by capturing at least one of every fiend in Mount Gagazet. With both items access the room with the shields to get the Magus Sisters and the Delta Attack Trophy.
This video guide with voice-over tips helps you with accessing the Chamber of the Fayth in Remiem Temple.
15. Theater Enthusiast (Bronze) — Buy every sphere at the Luca Theater
Location: You can earn this trophy once you have access to the final dungeon of the game, as movie spheres are only purchasable once you’ve seen the FMV’s they relate to. Once you’re there, head to Luca theater and you can buy 50 Movie Spheres for 350,000 Gil and 68 Music Spheres for 136,000, and then the remaining 3 Music Spheres for 40,000 Gil; for a grand total of 432,000 Gil.
16. Chocobo Rider (Bronze) — Win a race with a catcher chocobo with a total time of 0:0:0
Note: Using the following method, you’ll unlock the trophy in 15 to 20 minutes.
Tip: Practice riding your Chocobo down the middle of the road, hitting the sides slows you down.
To get the trophy, you need to beat the Chocobo Trainer with a time of 0:0:0 which is difficult. Every time you collect a balloon you get 3 seconds taken off your time; however, every time you hit a bird you get 3 seconds added to your time, on top of already losing some time. You can practice dodging and what-not, but it also comes down to luck and having a good spawn of balloons and birds. The one thing I can say is at the beginning, don’t try to grab a balloon that’s closer to the trainers side; she’ll cut you off and can grab everything since she’ll be in front.
17. Power Strike (Bronze) — Do 9999 damage or more in a single attack
18. Under the Table (Bronze) — Spend 100,000 gil or more in bribes
Tip: Spend the money by bribing Yojimbo.
19. Messenger from the Past (Bronze) — Obtain all Jecht Spheres
Note: The 1st of the 10 Jecht Spheres locations is storyline related, so you’ll only need to find the 9 shown in the video guide here-under.
To get this trophy you need to find all nine Jecht Spheres that are scattered around Spira. You can only start collecting Jecht Spheres after Auron gives you the first one in Macalania Woods. Collecting the Jecht Spheres also help Auron unlock additional Overdrives; he gets his second for the first sphere, his third for 3 spheres, and his fourth for all nine spheres.
20. Mega Strike (Silver) — Deal 99999 damage with one attack
21. Chocobo Master (Silver) — Get 5 treasure chests during the Chocobo Race at Remiem Temple and win the race
This trophy can be one of the hardest as the Chocobo you race against is very consistent with his times. You’ll want to grab the five chests shown in the video guide as they offer the best route. You’ll also have to control your Chocobo carefully, as grinding against the walls and other small movements can slow you down.
22. Sphere Master (Silver) — Complete a Sphere Grid for one character
23. Blitzball Master (Silver) — Unlock all slot reels
To get this trophy Wakka needs to learn all of his Overdrives which are rewarded through Blitzball. You first need to fight so many battles to have them available as prizes, usually 450 is enough. Then you need to get Attack Reels in a Tournament, Status Reels in a League, then Auroch Reels in a Tournament. Once you have the final Reels set you’ll earn the trophy.
24. Learning! (Silver) — Learn to use all enemy abilities
To earn this trophy Kimari needs to learn all 12 possible Blue Magic abilities by hitting specific enemies with Lancet.
25. Summon Master (Silver) — Obtain all Aeons
26. Weapon Master (Silver) — Obtain all Celestial Weapons
27. Master Linguist (Gold) — Find all 26 Al Bhed Primers
Note: Some primers are completely missable and as such the Master Linguist Trophy is missable as well!
What follows is a video guide with commentary to assist you on finding all 26 Al Bhed Primers locations throughout the game.
28. Perfect Sphere Master (Gold) — Complete the Sphere Grids for all main characters
This video guide with commentary combines getting the Sphere Master and Perfect Sphere Master trophies. These two trophies require you to fill in every node on the Sphere Grid with some sort of stat and then activate every node.
29. Perseverance (Gold) — Defeat Penance
30. Overcoming the Nemesis (Gold) — Defeat Nemesis
Tip: Defeating all special enemies in the Monster Arena and capturing 10 of all fiends are the requirements to fight Nemesis. Defeating Nemesis gives you the Overcoming the Nemesis trophy.
31. A Journey’s Catalyst (Silver) — View “Eternal Calm”
Tip: All you need to do is watch the video on the main menu. It’s about 15 minutes long and you can either watch it or just let it run, at the end of the video you’ll have the trophy.
32. Overcoming the Past (Bronze) — Defeat Yunalesca
33. The Destination of Hatred (Bronze) — Defeat Seymour Omnis
34. The Eternal Calm (Gold) — Defeat Yu Yevon
Here’s a video guide showing the defeat of Yu Yevon when Inside Sin.
Special thanks to Square Enix & Kheapathic for the list, tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Final Fantasy X HD trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!