This complete Dark Souls 2 Boss Guide will show you how to defeat all the bosses in Dark Souls 2 on the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC action-RPG.
Let’s get started with the Dark Souls 2 bosses guide!
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Table of Contents
- Boss 1: The Last Giant
- Boss 2: The Pursuer
- Boss 3: Old Dragonslayer
- Boss 4: Dragonrider
- Boss 5: Flexile Sentry
- Boss 6: Ruin Sentinels
- Boss 7: Belfry Gargoyles
- Boss 8: Skeleton Lords
- Boss 9: Covetous Demon
- Boss 10: Mytha, the Baneful Queen
- Boss 11: The Lost Sinner
- Boss 12: Royal Rat Vanguard
- Boss 13: Executioner’s Chariot
- Boss 14: Smelter Demon
- Boss 15: The Rotten
- Boss 16: Scorpioness Najka
- Boss 17: Prowling Magus and the Congregation
- Boss 18: The Duke’s Dear Freja
- Boss 19: Old Iron King
- Boss 20: Dragonriders
- Boss 21: Looking Glass Knight
- Boss 22: Giant Lord
- Boss 23: Demon of Song
- Boss 24: Guardian Dragon
- Boss 25: Velstadt, the Royal Aegis
- Boss 26: Throne Watcher and Throne Defender
- Boss 27: Neshandra (Final Boss Fight!)
Index of Dark Souls 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dark Souls 2 Boss Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Items Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2: How To Farm Souls
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Collectibles
Dark Souls 2 Boss Guide
Welcome to the Dark Souls 2 Boss Guide! United Gamer will be your voice-over commentator showing you how to beat each boss fight in the game.
Pretty difficult boss, but here’s a way to kill him in less than 7 seconds with 2 hits from the ballista weapon.
The boss battle from Dark Souls 1 returns. The Old DragonSlayer is easily avoidable for the kill.
To summon the Dragonrider, be alive from a Human Effigy and then the soul sign will be in front of the mist.?
Make sure to get a shield like the drangleic shield, and a decent weapon like the broadsword +4 to kill him easily.
Dark Souls 2 Boss Guide continues on Page 2 with Boss 6: Ruin Sentinels.