The Dark Souls 2 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Action-RPG on the PS3, Xbox 360 & PC.
Developed by From Software, Dark Souls II is the highly anticipated sequel to the punishing 2011 breakout hit Dark Souls. The unique old-school action RPG experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward. Dark Souls II brings the franchise’s renowned difficulty & gripping gameplay innovations to both single and multiplayer experiences.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the Dark Souls 2 walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 16 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Partial Nudity, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Intro: Tutorial & Character Creation
- Part 1: Welcome To Your Nightmare
- Part 2: Shield Maiden
- Part 3: Frustration Kicks In
- Part 4: Nervous Breakdown
- Part 5: Last Giant Boss Fight
- Part 6: Finding Items In The Area
- Part 7: Pursuer Boss Fight
- Part 8: Easily Defeat Pursuer Boss To Open New Area
- Part 9: Ruin Sentinels Boss Fight
- Part 10: Sinner’s Rise
- Part 11: Lost Sinner Boss Fight
- Part 12: Killing Heide Knights & Lost Bastille
- Part 13: Dragonrider Boss Fight
- Part 14: Old Dragonslayer Boss Fight
- Part 15: Flexible Sentry Boss Fight
- Part 16: Shaded Woods
- Part 17: Troubling Foes
- Part 18: Scorpioness Najka Boss Fight
- Part 19: Doors Of Pharos’
Index of Dark Souls 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dark Souls 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Boss Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Items Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2: How To Farm Souls
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Collectibles
Dark Souls 2 Walkthrough
Great Challenges Await The Iron-Willed In Dark Souls 2.
From Software throws down the gauntlet to gamers seeking unparalleled adventure and hard fought glory. “This new chapter in the Dark Souls saga presents opportunities for us to drive innovation in gameplay design, develop an entirely new story, and expand the scope of the world in which the player interacts with the game. We have taken these necessary steps with Dark Souls II in order to evolve the overall experience of the Dark Souls series,” says Tomohiro Shibuya, From Software’s Director on Dark Souls II.
Key Game Features:
- Prepare to die… Again: dare yourself to engage against intense gameplay in a vast world powered by an all new engine that leaps graphics, sound & fx forward like never before.
- A labyrinth of monsters & bosses: immerse yourself into mind-bending environments filled with new twisted monsters and deadly bosses that could only come from the imagination of from software.
- Sensory assault: a wide range of threats will prey on human senses & phobias – auditory hallucinations, vertigo, acrophobia, etc.
- Deeper and darker: more intricate customization options provide weapons and armor tailoring to player style.
- Evolved multiplayer: updated multiplayer system enables improved online interaction to bring forward cooperative & competitive play.
- Go beyond death: dark souls ii features fluid motion-capture animations, upgraded combat system, a vastly expanded suite of characters, deeper customization options, new weapons, armor abilities, and balanced player progression system.
Welcome to the Dark Souls 2 walkthrough! Rob, Nath & Dave begin a new quest in Dark Souls 2 that shows the Tutorial and Character Creation.
For the rest of the walkthrough Marko will be your potty-mouth voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas.
Dark Souls 2 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Part 6: Finding Items In The Area.