The Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips. It covers all walkthrough puzzles with answers to solve them in this puzzle adventure game on the Nintendo 3DS & 2DS. Includes Puzzle 2, puzzle 13, puzzle 31, puzzle 47 solutions, and other difficult puzzle answers for the plaques puzzle & murals puzzle will be revealed in this Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy guide.
As the memories of Monte d’Or fade into the past, Professor Layton receives a letter from a likeminded archaeologist, Professor Desmond Sycamore. In it, Sycamore claims to have discovered a ‘living mummy’ and suggests Layton should see it for himself. Intrigued, the professor and his companions, Luke and Emmy, head for the town of Froenborg to investigate…
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy walkthrough with a story introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 10 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Mild Violence, Use of Alcohol.
Table of Contents
- Puzzle 1: Airship’s Destination
- Puzzle 2: A Glacial Gift
- Puzzle 3: Lighten Up
- Puzzle 4: Similar Snowflakes
- Puzzle 5: Embroidery Enigma
- Puzzle 6: Frozen in Time
- Puzzle 7: Mutiny!
- Puzzle 8: Reggie’s Slidy Ride
- Puzzle 9: Dial Trial
- Puzzle 10: Funky Hooks
- Puzzle 11: A Laborious Litre
- Puzzle 12: Squirrel Snacks
- Puzzle 13: Pretty Paper Petals
- Puzzle 14: Blooming Flowers
- Puzzle 15: Something Fishy
- Puzzle 16: Give Me a Sign!
- Puzzle 17: Walking on Water
- Puzzle 18: The Celestial King
- Puzzle 19: A Dog of Tiles
- Puzzle 20: Boat to Boat
- Puzzle 21: Fishing Friends
- Puzzle 22: Hose Help?
- Puzzle 23: Choc-Full
- Puzzle 24: Mutual Meeting Place
- Puzzle 25: Cracking Combinations
- Puzzle 26: Copy Cats
- Puzzle 27: A Heart of Tiles
- Puzzle 28: Directing a Delivery
- Puzzle 29: Carriages of Justice
- Puzzle 30: Airship’s Destination 2
- Puzzle 31: For the Heart!
- Puzzle 32: Bibliofiling
- Puzzle 33: Shopping Spree
- Puzzle 34: The Future Awaits
- Puzzle 35: Fake Fragments
- Puzzle 36: Fuel’s Errand
- Puzzle 37: Fuel’s Errand 2
- Puzzle 38: A Royal Burden
- Puzzle 39: Strawberry Sharer
- Puzzle 40: Acorn Allocation
- Puzzle 41: Shunting into Sidings
- Puzzle 42: A Boatload of Hassle
- Puzzle 43: A String of Jewels
- Puzzle 44: Staged Silhouettes
- Puzzle 45: Piglet Racing
- Puzzle 46: Blooming Flowers 2
- Puzzle 47: Fowl Food
- Puzzle 48: Acorn Allocation 2
- Puzzle 49: Fussy Fruit Eaters
- Puzzle 50: Forest Friends
Index of Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Guides:
- This Page: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Walkthrough
- Next Page: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Cheats
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Walkthrough
Journey across the globe aboard the airship Bostonius while solving mind-bending brainteasers themed to their environments. Can you help Professor Layton and his assistants solve the greatest puzzle mankind has ever faced and uncover the mystery surrounding the ancient Azran civilization?
The Professor Layton series couples brilliant puzzle games with a fascinating story to create a riveting formula that has provided great entertainment for mystery fans and puzzle-solving gurus alike. And now, you can complete the Professor Layton storyline with this puzzle-driven narrative from LEVEL-5. This adventure can either stand on its own, or act as the glue that connects the two Layton trilogies into one epic story.
In addition, Layton’s latest lets you download an additional puzzle every day for an entire year, beginning on the game’s launch day.*
With over 500* new puzzles for you to solve, including 385 Daily Puzzles to download from Nintendo Network, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy is packed with brain-teasers from start to finish. With a story following on from the previous two games – Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask – will Layton’s most exciting expedition yet also be his last…?
* Puzzle total includes in-game puzzles and additional downloadable puzzles. A wireless internet connection is required to download puzzles. When you connect and download puzzles form Nintendo Network, all currently available puzzles and hints will be downloaded. A new puzzle is scheduled to become available every day for a full year after the release of the game. (This period may be subject to change.)
Key Game Features:
- Journey across the globe in this epic, puzzle-filled quest.
- Features a variety of puzzles, from themed riddles to brainteasers to action based set pieces.
- Beat the bad guys in a race to solve the grandest puzzle ever created.
- Beautifully animated cut-scenes are enhanced with spectroscopic 3D on the Nintendo 3DS.
- A puzzle each day, you can download daily SpotPass puzzles for a year, beginning on the game’s launch day.
- Exchange StreetPass challenges with others and hunt for hidden items.
The Main Characters:
- PROFESSOR HERSHEL LAYTON: As clever as he is gentlemanly, Professor Layton’s passion for puzzles is matched only by his brilliant investigative skills. He’ll need all of them, however, if he hopes to unravel the mystery of the Azran…
- LUKE TRITON: Layton’s long-standing and loyal apprentice is by the professor’s side, no matter what. But with a potentially perilous journey ahead of him, will young Luke have the courage to make it to the end?
- EMMY ALTAVA: With her never-waning enthusiasm and trusty camera to hand, Professor Layton’s assistant is the perfect foil to Luke’s childlike innocence. Once again, she joins the pair in hope of adventure and excitement.
- LEON BRONEV: Having made his presence felt during Professor Layton’s adventure in Monte d’Or, Bronev will now stop at nothing to uncover the secrets of the Azran. Can Layton stop the leader of Targent before it’s too late?
- AURORA: Named as a ‘living mummy’ by Professor Sycamore, this mysterious girl is far more than she appears. Could she really be a part of the lost Azran civilisation and, if so, what does Targent want with her?
- PROFESSOR DESMOND SYCAMORE: A well-respected archaeologist with an extensive knowledge of Azran artifacts who claims to have discovered a living mummy. He joins Layton on the adventure to uncover the Azran legacy.
Welcome to the Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy walkthrough! Lewis will be your guide showing you around the game’s story puzzles.
Puzzle 1 Solution:
• Step 1: 3 times down, and right into the first gas station.
• Step 2: up, right, up, and left at the second gas station.
• Step 3: up, right, and right into the third gas station.
• Step 4: 3 times down, and left.
Puzzle 2 Solution: 0 cups of hot water.
Puzzle 3 Solution: None of the six lanterns’ same colored rays should cross. You’ll use 1 green lamp, 2 red lamps, and 3 yellow lamps. Exact locations shown in the video guide here-under.
Puzzle 4 Solution: Snowflake C.
Puzzle 5 Solution:
• Step 1: snowflake should be in the top-left corner.
• Step 2: tree should be in the bottom-left corner.
• Step 3: glove should be in the top-right corner.
• Step 4: snowman should be in the bottom-right corner.
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Puzzle 6: Frozen In Time.