The Last of Us: Left Behind trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 action-adventure survival-horror game DLC and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In The Last of Us: Left Behind trophy guide we’ll show there are 10 Trophies (0 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (9) and Silver (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of The Last of Us: Left Behind Guides:
- This Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Optional Conversations Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Notes Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Collectibles
The Last of Us: Left Behind Trophies Guide
1. Don’t Go – Easy (Bronze) — Finish Left Behind on Easy.
2. Don’t Go – Normal (Bronze) — Finish Left Behind on Normal.
3. Don’t Go – Hard (Bronze) — Finish Left Behind on Hard.
4. Don’t Go – Survivor (Silver) — Finish Left Behind on Survivor.
5. BFFs (Bronze) — All optional conversations found in Left Behind.
Tip: For a list of the easy-to-miss optional chats between Ellie & Riley, please visit our The Last of Us: Left Behind Optional Conversations Locations Guide.
6. Picked Clean (Bronze) — All Left Behind collectibles found.
Tip: Go to the Chapter Select menu to find out in which chapter(s) you missed a collectible.
There are 11 collectibles to find in total, ranging from 8 Notes to a Poster, Recorder & Photo.
For a list of all their names, check out our The Last of Us: Left Behind Notes Locations Guide.
7. Nobody’s Perfect (Bronze) — Played Jak X Combat Racing.
Note: It’s a funny reference from developer Naughty Dog mocking their own past unsuccessful game, opposed to the mega-success that The Last of Us has enjoyed.
Simply interact with the racing game in the back of Raja’s Arcade.
8. Angel Knives (Bronze) — Defeat Black Fang without getting hit.
You avoid being hit by correctly inputting the commands given to you by Riley. If you get hit, restart encounter.
9. Skillz (Bronze) — Win the water gun fight.
You just need to win the best 2 out of 3 by hitting Riley first.
10. Brick Master (Bronze) — Win the brick throwing contest.
You must take out all the windows before Riley does it to her vehicle.
Special thanks to Naughty Dog & PS3Trophies for the list, tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any The Last of Us: Left Behind trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!