This Lightning Returns money cheat for easy Gil will show you how to collect quick cash by taking advantage of a money cheat code in the PS3 & Xbox 360 action-RPG game.
This may be the quickest method to earn Gil. Still, use at your own discretion. It’s also possible that developer Square Enix may patch the exploit at some point in the future.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Lightning Returns Guides:
- This Page: Lightning Returns Money Cheat
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Money Farming Guide
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Cheats
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lightning Returns: How To Get Outfits
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Tips and Tricks
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Achievements Guide
Lightning Returns Money Cheat
Here’s an easy way to get a lot of money very fast in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. You can get 200,000 gils in not much longer than an hour, without wasting in-game time and without having to advance to later days.
Using this money cheat you’ll be able to get:
• 5,000 Gil per Cactuar fight.
• 15,000 Gil tops in one fight.
Money Cheat Location: Go to the beach next to the bridge-bound railroad tracks to easily find Cactuars from 5:50AM. You can stop the time, so you won’t reach the end of the day at 6AM. Keep fighting Cactuars until there are no more left in the beach area under the train tracks bridge. — By the end you’ll have raised 200,000 Gil or more!
Successful Fighting Tip: Cactuars are weak against Fire! The pink dress from the Yusnaan Coliseum main quest mission has a Level 3 Fire Magic who’s results will come in handy. For example, side effects like dropping their Defense against magic and Physical Attacks are very useful. — Then use a weapon from the start of the game and apply Fire Element to it will be to your benefit in battle.
Here is a video showing how to do the Lightning Returns money cheat:
Credits: Ben & Neowild.
Thanks to everyone for their cheats and tips! Keep them coming! Leave a comment and we’ll add it to this guide and give you credit. 🙂