The Max: The Curse of Brotherhood achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox One & Xbox 360 side-scrolling platformer game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Max: The Curse of Brotherhood achievement guide we’ll show there are 36 Achievements (0 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Guides:
- This Page: Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Walkthrough
- Next Page: Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Cheats
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Achievements Guide
1. Some Assembly Required (25G) — You found and assembled 6 pieces of the lost Amulet.
2. Amulet Hunter (50G) — You found and assembled 12 pieces of the lost Amulet.
3. Tree of Life (75G) — You found and assembled the entire Amulet for the Old Lady!
4. What Are You Looking At? (5G) — You destroyed the first 5 of Mustacho’s Evil Eyes. That’ll teach him.
Note: There are a total of 75 of Mustacho’s Evil Eyes in the game.
How to get to the 2nd Evil Eye location is shown between 7:13 to 8:05 minutes into this video guide:
5. No Peeking! (25G) — You destroyed 25 of Mustacho’s Evil Eyes. Consider his surveillance network impaired.
6. Eye Bye Bye (50G) — You destroyed 50 of Mustacho’s Evil Eyes. His control is diminishing!
7. Kingdom of the Blind (75G) — No evil is safe from you and your grabby hands.
8. Just getting started (15G) — You used the Magic Marker 25 times.
9. Master of Earth (15G) — You drew 200 earth pillars.
10. Master of Branches (15G) — You drew 200 branches.
11. Master of Vines (15G) — You drew 200 vines.
12. Master of Water (15G) — You drew 200 water streams.
13. Master of Fire (15G) — You drew 200 fireballs.
14. Greenfingers (25G) — You made the world a little greener.
15. Guts and Glory (25G) — You made 5 critters explode and survived it. Your clothes might need a rinse though.
16. He is The One (10G) — Huh, time really DOES slow down when you’re in danger.
17. Deadshot (25G) — It’s all in the fingers and fiery balls of death.
18. What’s That Smell? (25G) — You lit 25 enemies on fire. Oh the things one does for brotherly love.
19. Ludicrous Speed (50G) — And just in time for tea! (Reached the old lady in under 5 minutes.)
Location: This can be done during the chase sequence in “Chapter 1-2: Anotherland”.
The steps to take to speed through the first level monster chase within 5 minutes are shown in between 5:00 to 9:00 minutes in this video guide.
20. Clever Boy (25G) — One Sea of Sand, 2 earth pillars, 3 drawings – piece of cake.
21. Dominos (10G) — You made it safely past the Stone Pillars of Black Rock Canyon.
22. Hold on Tight (25G) — You tamed the Spikester! …Lucky you.
23. For Whom the Bell Tolls (15G) — Time Marches On (Rang a bell.)
24. Flipping boxes (10G) — Up you go.
25. Hot Potato (15G) — Killed a Bomber with his own bomb.
26. Alone in the Dark (10G) — Being afraid of the dark is for sissies anyway.
27. By the Skin of your Teeth (10G) — You escaped the Beast – again!
28. Burn, Baby, Burn. (10G) — You took care of that pesky Beast once and for all!
29. There You Are! (10G) — You found your kid brother!
30. Trust Me (50G) — You stole back your kid brother like a boss!
31. Your Brother’s Keeper (75G) — You defeated Mustacho and saved your brother!
32. No Stranger to Danger (50G) — You defeated Mustacho without dying even once!
33. Immune to Lava (50G) — You didn’t die in Death By Lava.
34. Perfect Sliding (50G) — You escaped the Beast without dying!
35. Can’t Touch This (25G) — You completed a level without dying.
36. Lost and Found (5G) — You found the first piece of the lost Amulet.
Until more tips get uncovered, be sure to watch the official Max: The Curse of Brotherhood trailer.
Please comment if you have any Max: The Curse of Brotherhood achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!