Welcome to the Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Items locations guide that helps you find the total of 28 Items locations for the Nintendo 3DS open world action-adventure game. These Items also count towards a Zelda: A Link Between Worlds weapons guide and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Master Ore location guide, so be sure to check out the full list here-under.
Finding all 28 Item locations and picking them up will help you on your quest, brave adventurer.
The guide for all these in-game Items locations is shown below.
Index of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Guides:
- This Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Items Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Heart Pieces Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Bottles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Maiamai Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Walkthrough
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Cheats
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Glitches
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collectibles
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Items
How to find missing Items?: In-game the Items will appear for purchase, in the Hyrule or Lorule overworld, as rewards for completing side quests, or hidden in treasure chests. Simply pick them up to collect them. Then the on-screen text (and accompanying musical jingle) will tell you that you’ve collected the item and what you can do with it.
Where to find all Items in Zelda: A Link Between Worlds?: The in-game collectibles locations for the Items are described in this detailed video guide that includes lots of voice-over tips every step of the way.
Sure you can rent items from Ravio’s shop, but what about all of the other items scattered throughout Hyrule and Lorule. This guide will help you find them all!
Tip: The Compass item in Lorule Castle will allow you to see the locations of the treasure chests and locked doors.
The Items are listed in the video in the order that they appear through normal story progression.
Timeline in minutes for the Items Locations Guide:
1. 0:00 — Lamp Location: “You got the lamp! Equip it on the Touch Screen.”
2. 0:28 — Bottle Location #1: “A bottle is a container that can hold many things. You’ll need one to buy potions.”
3. 0:39 — Foul Fruit Location: “A seriously sour fruit. One bite will make you squeal so loud you can stun nearby enemies. Try using it if you get surrounded by monsters.”
4. 0:53 — Scoot Fruit Location: “A mysterious fruit that takes you to a dungeon’s entrance. Essential for any adventurer. Use it when you get lost in a dungeon.”
5. 1:03 — Bees Net Location: “You’ve got the Net! Now you can catch bees — and more! (like bugs and fairies)”
6. 1:21 — Hint Glasses Location: “You got the Hint Glasses! Don’t hesitate to use them when you’re in trouble!” Hint Glasses let you see Hint Ghosts that give you puzzle solutions in exchange for 1 Play Coins; you collect Play Coins by walking around with your Nintendo 3DS handheld on you.
7. 1:50 — Power Glove Location: “You got the Power Glove! Now you can pick up small rocks!”
8. 2:03 — Oren’s Smooth Gem Location: “You got the smooth gem! It’s so irresistibly smooth! This beautifully polished gemstone is eerily smooth as silk.”
9. 2:03 — Pegasus Boots Location: “You got the Pegasus Boots! Press the “L” left shoulder button for a short time to do a mad dash!”
10. 2:03 — Zora’s Flippers Location: “You got Zora’s Flippers! Time to jump in with both feet! Press the “A” button to dive, and press the “B” button to swim faster!”
11. 3:14 — Bottle Location #2: “You got a letter in a bottle!”
12. 4:03 — Pouch Location: “You got the pouch! Now you can set items to the “X” button as well!”
13. 4:49 — Bottle Location #3
14. 6:45 — Bottle Location #4
15. 7:03 — Bottle Location #5
16. 7:25 — Golden Bee Location: “You got a golden bee! It shines so bright and beautiful. Still… “bee” careful!”
17. 7:25 — Bee Badge Location: “You got the Bee Badge! Now those pesky bees won’t pester you anymore!”
18. 8:05 — Master Ore Location #1: “You got some Master Ore! The blacksmith can use it to improve the Master Sword!” This is how to upgrade your Master Sword twice, with two pieces of Master Ore each time.
19. 8:30 — Master Ore Location #2: Return to the Blacksmith in Hyrule each time you’ve collected two pieces of Master Ore. By tempering the blade he can upgrade the Master Sword to the Tempered Master Sword. “You’ve increased the power of the Master Sword! You can really feel the difference!”
20. 9:36 — Stamina Scroll Location: “You got the Stamina Scroll! Your energy gauge has increased!”
21. 10:10 — Hylian Shield Location: “You got the Hylian Shield! This can protect you against magical attacks.”
22. 10:38 — Blue Mail Location: “You got the blue mail! This mail cuts damage by half!” Time to increase your defense.
23. 10:52 — Titan’s Mitt Location: “You got the Titan’s Mitt! Now hoisting even large boulders will be a snap!”
24. 11:41 — Master Ore Location #3
25. 12:03 — Master Ore Location #4: These last two pieces of Master Ore will unlock the final Master Sword upgrade, the Golden Master Sword. Return to the Blacksmith in Hyrule. “The Master Sword is now at its maximum strength! This is a true hero’s weapon!”
26. 12:30 — Compass Location: “You got the compass! Now you can see the locations of the treasure chests and locked doors.” Found in Lorule Castle.
27. 12:30 — Red Mail Location: “You got the red mail! Damage from enemies has been halved again!” Your armor defense is now at its maximum.
28. 12:48 — Bow of Light Location: “You got the Bow of Light! Its light banishes evil! You can use it only when you’re a painting.” You automatically get this weapon before the final boss battle.
There you go! All Items in Zelda: A Link Between Worlds are yours! 🙂
Huge thanks to Derrick for the guide videos and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Items location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!