Our Zoo Tycoon 2013 walkthrough will guide you through the zoo building gameplay with strategy tips for this business simulator on the Xbox One & Xbox 360.
Zoo Tycoon is fully remastered and set to crank up the excitement, challenge, and fun of building the ultimate zoo. Easy to start and easy to play, Zoo Tycoon on Xbox gets you up close and interacting with the animals and zoo, offering intuitive controls and fun tutorials that allow players of all ages to have fun. Play smart as animals and guests will react to your creative choices and ultimately decide your chances to become a Zoo Tycoon.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the Zoo Tycoon 2013 walkthrough with an introduction video!
Zoo Tycoon is suitable for humans and wild animals of all ages.
Table of Contents
- Training Mode
- Freeform Mode – Australian Outback
- Campaign Mode – Chapter 1: Cambridgeshire Animal Park
- Campaign Mode – Chapter 2: USA, Alaska Zoo Inspection
- Campaign Mode – Chapter 3: USA, West Coast Back To Nature
Index of Zoo Tycoon 2013 Guides:
- This Page: Zoo Tycoon 2013 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Zoo Tycoon 2013 Cheats
- Next Page: Zoo Tycoon 2013 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Zoo Tycoon 2013 Animals List
Zoo Tycoon 2013 Walkthrough
Create the zoo of your dreams with Zoo Tycoon!
The wildly popular “Zoo Tycoon” series is back and bigger than ever! “Zoo Tycoon” on Xbox 360 and Xbox One has all your favorite zoo animals available for a new level of up close and personal interactions with the animals and zoo, and with intuitive controls and fun tutorials that are enjoyable for players of all ages. From creating, caring and customizing, to building, sharing and socializing, “Zoo Tycoon” has something for everyone!
Let your imagination run wild with Zoo Tycoon on Xbox One! Build your dream zoo alone or with up to four of your friends on Xbox Live, choosing from over 100 visually stunning animals and the largest, most detailed selection of environments ever.
Become a part of the community by uploading your creation to the cloud and working together with other Tycoons to care for and share your animals. With intuitive, easy-to-use controls and Kinect-enabled features that allow your animals to recognize your voice and react to your movements, this zoo simulation will charm animal lovers of all ages.
Key Game Features:
- Tons of beautiful species, reactive gameplay and real calendar tie-in.
- Closer interactions with Kinect. This means your zoo animals will recognize you and react to your voice and movements like never before and you can seamlessly switch back to a controller. Perform intuitive face to face interactions with your animals. Adopt, care, and release animals into the wild.
- Design, build and manage your zoo. Keeping your animals happy will keep your guests happy, and happy guests means more money flowing into your zoo.
- The collaborative power of the Cloud. With up to 4 friends joining in on the fun online over Xbox Live, together you can all take part in the creation and management of your zoo.
- Sharing what you make online. Upload and share your zoo with Zoo Tycoon players all over the world.
- Community Efforts over Xbox Live. Trade your favorite animals with friends, share your favorite Zoo moments and participate in multiplayer challenges and community events. Engage in large scale community-wide animal conservation efforts and communicate with other Tycoons via Skype.
Watch the creators of Zoo Tycoon talk about everything you can do in the game.
Welcome to the Zoo Tycoon 2013 walkthrough! Jane & Andy will be your voice-over commentators showing you around the game’s Training Mode tutorial. Join them as they set up Jane and Andy’s Zoo-o-rama Zoo, the only zoo in the world where you can watch bears being hosed, see monkeys fighting rhinos and almost certainly be run over by a keeper doing sweet jumps in an animal-themed buggy.
Lean how to become a Zoo Tycoon by playing through the Training Mode scenarios. Starting with the basics, these simple scenarios will take you step-by-step through the world of zoo construction and management, so that you can build the ultimate zoo!
Note: When you’re in any menu screen, tell your Kinect to “Exit Menu” or “Return To Zoo” to exit the menu.
Money is no object in Freeform Mode, allowing you to create a zoo without limits. Animals and zoo items are unlocked once your zoo reaches certain zoo fame levels. However some special animals can only be unlocked by reaching zoo fame levels in Challenge Mode*.
Here’s the Australian Outback freeplay section:
Hint: It’s a dirty job, but to help make your guests happy, the zoo must be kept clean by regularly emptying the trash cans.
Campaign Mode is where real Zoo Keepers prove themselves. Play through fifteen scenario-based zoos in six categories to become the ultimate Zoo Tycoon. Completing each scenario will reward you with a unique item to use in your Challenge and Freeform zoo.
Let’s get started on the “Troubled Zoos” chapter at the Cambridgeshire Animal Park.
Tip: When you are in a zoo, tell Kinect to go to “Tycoon View” to switch to Tycoon View. Or when playing in a zoo say “Zoo View” to switch to Zoo View.
Let’s get started on the “Prevent Animal Abuse” chapter with a USA, Alaska Zoo Inspection.
Tip: Guest Rating shows the zoo’s attractiveness to guests; keep it high by fulfilling the guests’ needs.
Let’s get started on the “Zoo Keeper In Training” chapter at a USA, West Coast Zoo.
Note: When an animal reaches level 15 they can be released to the wild, if you so desire.
* There’s also a Challenge Mode, which starts you off with limited funds, but you can build your zoo your way and overcome the various challenges of zoo management. This is where you prove your zoo-keeping skills. Go wild!
Work-In-Progress: More videos coming as soon as they are available.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: Zoo Tycoon 2013