Here’s the Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Guide for the Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction map. This is both a Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction walkthrough to escape and a guide that helps to complete all Extinction challenges.
Completing the on this page listed and shown steps in Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Mode will unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
* “No Man Left” (worth 20 Gamerscore Points / Bronze Trophy) — Escape with all four players.
* “Sprinter” (worth 20 Gamerscore Points / Bronze Trophy) — Reach the exfil chopper with 1 minute and 30 seconds or more remaining on the clock.
* “Made it Out Alive” (worth 20 Gamerscore Points / Bronze Trophy) — Escape 1st time.
* “Completionist” (worth 25 Gamerscore Points / Bronze Trophy) — Complete all Extinction challenges and escape.
* “Cabin Fever” (worth 10 Gamerscore Points / Bronze Trophy) — Make it to the cabin.
* “City Dweller” (worth 20 Gamerscore Points / Bronze Trophy) — Made it to the city.
* “Any Means necessary” (worth 40 Gamerscore Points / Bronze Trophy) — Get 50 kills with the electric fence and fire traps in a single game.
* “Trash Picker” (worth 20 Gamerscore Points / Bronze Trophy) — Scavenge 40 items in a single game. Search the boxes found around the areas.
* “Throttled Escape” (worth 10 Gamerscore Points / Gold Trophy) — Escape using a relic.
Table of Contents
- Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Introduction
- Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Walkthrough
- Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Challenges Guide
- Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Escape Using A Relic
Index of Call of Duty Ghosts Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Unlock Extinction Mode
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Earn Squad Points Fast
- Next Page: How To Get A Ghillie Suit In Call of Duty Ghosts
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Quick Scope
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Unlock Patches
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: Tips and Tricks for Multiplayer
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Prestige
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Unlock Camos
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Maps Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Strike Packages Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Walkthrough
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Rorke Files Locations Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Perks Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Vehicles Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Glitches
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Collectibles
Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Guide
As a resplacement to Zombies Mode, Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces Extinction — an all-new 1-4 player cooperative game mode featuring a unique blend of fast-paced survival action, FPS base defense, scavenging and class leveling.
The objectives are to: Destroy the alien hives, arm the nuke, and get on a helicopter for extraction.
The 4 classes in Extinction are: Weapon Specialist, Tank, Medic, and Engineering.
Weapon Specialist Class Details:
– 20% more bullet damage.
– The Weapon Specialist focuses on one vital task: destroy as many aliens as possible. The extra bullet damage really comes in handy when dealing with heavily armored threats or when fighting back a swarm of smaller enemies. Weapon handling continues to improve as the Weapon Specialist gains levels.
Tank Class Details:
– 25% more health.
– The brute of the group, Tanks stand at the front and take hits that would otherwise knock out other, more fragile classes. The extra health lets you play more aggressively, getting into the thick of things and coming out alive. Additional levels further improve the Tank’s health in addition to their lethality.
Engineer Class Details:
– Provide armor for the drill and earn more bonus cash.
– Without a functioning drill, your team will have a very difficult time progressing. The Engineer offers much needed protection to the team’s drill, incredibly useful during moments when you get overwhelmed. Drill maintenance and trap efficiency improve as the Engineer gains levels.
Medic Class Details:
– Revive allies more quickly.
– When things go wrong – and they will go wrong – the Medic’s there to pick up the pieces and get the team back in fighting condition. Fast revivals can mean the difference between success and failure, and an active Medic can help turn the tide of an intense battle. The Medic gains faster movement speed and powerful healing abilities with additional levels.
First off, to unlock Extinction Mode you’ll need to either finish the first Mission of the Singleplayer Campaign on any difficulty level; Or reach Level 5 in your Multiplayer Career.
Here’s a Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Mode guide that will give you voice-over introduction tips, tricks, and beginner strategies!
Watch the full Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction walkthrough for “Point of Contact” that shows how to kill all 14 hives while playing Solo. Beat Extinction easily with the Loadout Configuration in the “Weapon Specialist” Class and Challenges shown here.
Spiderbite will be your guide giving you voice-over tips and specific strategies.
Part 1: Loadout Configuration & Challenges.
Part 2: Weapon Locations and Skills.
Part 3: Cabin Starting Strategy.
Part 4: A Close Call at the Cabin.
Part 5: A Successful Escape.
The “Completionist” among you will want to complete all Extinction challenges and escape. There are 12 out of 14 hives that have challenges (each challenge appears on-screen in the bottom-left corner). The 2 hives that the helicopter attacks (the blockade hives) don’t count, but finishing those will at least get you the “City Dweller” & “Cabin Fever” Achievements / Trophies through natural story progression.
Here’s how to finish all 12 challenges that come down to 1 challenge for each of the alien hives that you’re drilling down into to destroy. So your time on each challenge runs out when the hive is destroyed, and in some cases there’s literally a countdown timer on-screen. Good luck!
There are 5 Prestige levels in Extinction Mode, and once you reach & complete Level 30 you’ll get a Prestige. While this resets you back to Level 1, it does unlock 1 new Relic Slot for you each time! Don’t worry this class leveling (and earned Experience Points) is separate from multiplayer.
Once Prestige is unlocked, go to the “Loudout” screen and scroll to the bottom to find out that up to five Relics can be used at once to increase the difficulty and enhance the score. The more Relics used, the higher the scoring bonus received, but in this case you’ll want to select one. In co-op you can be the only one on your team with a Relic, while they play as normal, to make it easier on you. The best Relic to activate in this situation is the “Mortal” Relic that has no Class selection available.
Next we’ve got 3 more achievements / trophies that get unlocked by escaping. They are: “No Man Left”, “Sprinter”, and “Made it Out Alive”.
Have you been able to complete Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction?
Tags: Call of Duty: Ghosts