Our PES 2014 walkthrough will guide you through the gameplay with strategy tips for this soccer sports game on the PC, PS2, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360 & 3DS.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 will mark a new beginning for the popular series, with an all-new engine allowing for the most comprehensive advance for the Pro Evolution Soccer series since its inception. The new engine has been in development for a number of years and uses Kojima Production’s renowned FOX Engine at its core, extended and enhanced to match the bespoke and complex demands of a football title.
Suitable for all viewers above the age of 3.
Table of Contents
- Match Day 1: Galatasaray A.S. VS. Real Madrid
- Match Day 2: Real Madrid VS. Juventus F.C.
- Match Day 3: Real Madrid VS. F.C. Copenhagen
- Match Day 4: F.C. Copenhagen VS. Real Madrid
Index of PES 2014 Guides:
- This Page: PES 2014 Walkthrough
- Next Page: PES 2014 Cheats
- Next Page: PES 2014 Tricks, Tips & Skills Guide
- Next Page: PES 2014 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: PES 2014 Trophies Guide
PES 2014 Walkthrough
Key Game Features:
- TrueBall Tech: This allows the player to trap or knock on a pass using the analogue stick with detailed barycentric physics determining the weight shift of the player and the height and speed of the pass, as to how the player’s body will automatically shape to receive it.
- Motion Animation Stability System (M.A.S.S.): Simulates the bodily contact between multiple players within bespoke animations that segue seamlessly into each other. Dependent on factors such as their size and power, players will stumble but instantly recover if clipped.
- Heart: Defining what makes football so engrossing is difficult. Heart aims to recreate the effects of team support, both on an individual player basis and across the entire team.
- PES ID: PES 2013 set a new bar for realism, with its inclusion of the Player ID system. PES 2014 takes this even further with twice as many stars featuring bespoke animations and AI.
- The Core: Visually PES 2014 will benefit from an incredible level of acuity, from the weave of the kits, through to facial movement, and a new animation process that offers slick segues from one move to the next, with no pauses or restrictions on control. Stadia will be faithful to real-life, with the entrances to the pitches recreated, crowds that move during the course of the game The new system also allows for a new light-mapping effect, adding a natural look to the proceedings. The flow of a match has also been improved, with tactical decisions made on the fly, and the removal of cut scenes after specific events.
- Team Play: Via the new game’s innovative Combination Play users can set up a variety of different tactics in key areas of the pitch using three or more players. These players will make very different off-the-ball runs to exploit holes in the defence or midfield, using the flanks, curved runs, or overlapping play to make themselves available.
Welcome to the PES 2014 walkthrough!
Watch our first Tutorial video for PES 2014, which focuses on ball control, and learn how the new control scheme will play out in the new football simulator!
Our second tutorial focuses on attacking and introduces the new “Combination Plan” feature! Arrange your defensive line with your Goal Keeper, adjust your tactics and take control of your players to pull off the perfect pass!
Check out our third tutorial video which shows the effect of the new feature “Heart”. Motivation is a key element in PES 2014 and plays a decisive role in the game.
In our fourth tutorial video we showcase our new additions of the defensive controls. By using the right tactics and mastering the controls you’ll gain a big advantage against your opponent.
Our last tutorial shows the new manual controls for Goal Keepers. In PES 2014 you will have full control over every single player in your team to enjoy a fully realistic football experience!
PES 2014 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Champions League matches.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2