Our Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Action-RPG on the PS3.
Fully remastered in HD, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix is a stunning collection of the critically acclaimed Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, never previously available outside of Japan. In addition, the collection will feature HD cinematic story videos from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, enhanced gameplay mechanics and PlayStation 3 system trophies. Players can now relive the origins of the celebrated franchise with Sora, Riku and the colorful cast of Disney characters, including Mickey, Donald and Goofy.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix walkthrough with the launch trailer!
Please note that viewers must be at least 10-12 to watch, in America & Europe respectively, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Fantasy Violence.
Table of Contents
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Walkthrough:
- Chapter 1: Dive into the Heart
- Chapter 2: Destiny Island – Darkside
- Chapter 3: Traverse Town – Leon / Guard Armor
- Chapter 4: Wonderland – Cards and Tower / Trickmaster
- Chapter 5: Olympus Coliseum – Cloud / Cerberus
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories HD Walkthrough:
- Chapter 1: Hollow Bastion / D-Mode Tutorial
- Chapter 2: Agrabah / Traverse Town
- Chapter 3: Vexen
- Chapter 4: Monstro / Neverland
- Chapter 5: Riku Replica
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD Movie:
Index of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Guides:
- This Page: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Walkthrough
- Next Page: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Cheats
- Next Page: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Trophies Guide
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Walkthrough
Kingdom Hearts is the story of SORA, a 14-year-old boy whose world is shattered when a violent storm hits his island-paradise home. At the same time, there’s turmoil in Disney Castle, King Mickey is missing, and Court Wizard Donald and Captain Goofy set out to find him. During the course of the game, King Mickey, Sora, Donald and Goofy will join forces and help familiar Disney Heroes to save their worlds from the Heartless.
Enter an exciting new universe, where over 100 classic Disney characters co- exist with familiar Final Fantasy stars.
Adventure through beautiful worlds based on classic Disney films like Aladdin, Tarzan, Hercules & Alice In Wonderland.
Real-time battle system that incorporates innovative new elements with traditional RPG gameplay
Wield the power of the Keyblade and use Magic along your quest, through the use of elemental attacks and Summoning.
Key Game Features:
- Calling All PlayStation Owners: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX marks the first time the much-loved Kingdom Hearts has been available on the PlayStation 3!
- Never Before Seen Content: For the first time, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories will be available outside of Japan complete with new levels, characters, gameplay and more.
- For the Trophy Hunters: Collect trophies and aim for full completion!
- Enter an exciting new universe, where over 100 classic Disney characters co- exist with familiar Final Fantasy stars.
- Adventure through beautiful worlds based on classic Disney films like Aladdin, Tarzan, Hercules & Alice In Wonderland.
- Real-time battle system that incorporates innovative new elements with traditional RPG gameplay.
- Wield the power of the Keyblade and use Magic along your quest, through the use of elemental attacks and Summoning.
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Walkthrough
Welcome to the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD walkthrough! Cyberman will be your guide showing you around the game’s areas on the “Final Mix: Proud” difficulty mode. While at the same time choosing the Staff over the Shield, and collecting all of the chests, trinities, and dalmatians.
Now heading off to Destiny Island, where we gather items that we need for the raft. Air combos are really good against the Destiny Island crew. Bustin’ up on the Beach has always been one of my favorite music pieces in the game.
We also face off against Darkside.
Now heading into Traverse Town, where we meet some new people and learn more about the Keyblade. Guard Armor isn’t too bad. I always wondered why he is called Leon in this instead of Squall.
Going to Wonderland now. I made my Gummi ship like that because the less stuff you have on it, the faster it goes. Now it’s time to find the culprit to help Alice get away. Also, you don’t need to get all of the evidence, but if you just get one, when you present the evidence and you need to pick one, the first box that falls is the one with the Heartless.
Also facing against the Trickmaster. Can be annoying and tedious, but nothing to push over for.
Note about the missing Treasure Chest: This one’s not covered in the video walkthrough.
Go to the Rabbit Hole after? entering the Lotus Forest for the first time, but before presenting your evidence to the Queen. You’ll face 3 waves of Shadows, Soldiers, and Red Nocturnes for a chest containing a Camping Set. Once the Crank Tower is defeated, this chest is impossible to get.
Heading over to Olympus, where we see the Hercules crew. I decided to go here first instead of going to Deep Jungle for the EXP. I do wish I had guard for Cloud, but it still goes well.
Up next: The Deep Jungle world.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with the Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories HD Walkthrough.