The Diablo 3 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 action-RPG game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 46 Trophies (0 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (37), Silver (5), Gold (3), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Diablo 3 Guides:
- This Page: Diablo 3 Trophy Guide
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Cheats (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Achievement Guide
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Secret Pony Level
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Power Leveling
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Classes Guide
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Rare Monsters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Legendary Items
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Followers
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Glitches
- For Fun: Diablo 3 Wallpaper
Diablo 3 Trophies Guide
1. Diablo III Platinum Trophy (Platinum) — Collected all other Diablo III Trophies.
2. Rite of Passage (Bronze) — Reach level 10.
3. Demon Slayer (Silver) — Reach level 30.
4. Hero of Sanctuary (Gold) — Reach level 60.
5. Demon Slayer (Hardcore) (Bronze) — Reach level 30 in Hardcore mode.
6. The Mad King’s End (Bronze) — Kill the Skeleton King in Normal mode.
Defeat The Mad King at the end of the “Reign Of The Black King’s” Quest.
7. The Mad King’s End (Inferno) (Bronze) — Kill the Skeleton King in Inferno mode.
8. Butchered! (Bronze) — Kill the Butcher in Normal mode.
9. Butchered! (Inferno) (Bronze) — Kill the Butcher in Inferno mode.
10. The Coven Overthrown (Bronze) — Kill Maghda in Normal mode.
Defeat Maghda in the City Of Blood, Act 2.
11. The Coven Overthrown (Inferno) (Bronze) — Kill Maghda in Inferno mode.
12. The Lord of Lies (Bronze) — Kill Belial in Normal mode.
13. The Lord of Lies (Inferno) (Bronze) — Kill Belial in Inferno mode.
14. The Lord of Sin (Bronze) — Kill Azmodan in Normal mode.
15. The Lord of Sin (Inferno) (Bronze) — Kill Azmodan in Inferno mode.
16. The Prime Evil (Bronze) — Kill Diablo in Normal mode.
17. The Prime Evil (Nightmare) (Bronze) — Kill Diablo in Nightmare mode.
18. The Prime Evil (Hell) (Bronze) — Kill Diablo in Hell mode.
19. The Prime Evil (Inferno) (Gold) — Kill Diablo in Inferno mode.
20. The Last of the Horadrim (Silver) — Complete all quests in Act I.
21. The Black Soulstone (Silver) — Complete all quests in Act II.
22. The Wages of Sin (Silver) — Complete all quests in Act III.
23. Victory and Sacrifice (Silver) — Complete all quests in Act IV.
24. Fresh Meat (Bronze) — Complete all the Butcher triumph challenges.
25. Out of the Shadows (Bronze) — Complete all the Belial triumph challenges.
26. Azmodone (Bronze) — Complete all the Azmodan triumph challenges.
27. Diabolical (Bronze) — Complete all the Diablo triumph challenges.
28. Rarely There (Bronze) — Equip a rare (yellow) item.
29. Legends of the Brawl (Bronze) — Equip a legendary (orange) item.
30. Armed to the Teeth (Bronze) — Equip all Inventory slots with items that have a minimum required level of 25 or higher.
31. Prepared for Battle (Bronze) — Equip all Inventory slots with items that have a minimum required level of 60 or higher.
32. The Comfort of Strangers (Bronze) — Recruit the Templar, Scoundrel, and Enchantress.
Normally you don’t need help here, because you automatically get 3 followers by Act 2. You will meet the Templar and then the Scoundrel in Act 1, and the Enchantress at the beginning of Act 2.
But in case you pressed “No” when the game asks if they can join your party, then the “Strangers” go away and you can pick up these 3 in your current Camp. Simply talk to all 3 in the Camp and press the join button for all 3 Followers and you’re done.
33. Friends with Benefits (Bronze) — Fully equip one of your followers.
Tip: To get the full equipment you can find a Mirror (Enchantress) and Dice (Scoundrel) in the Oasis area.
34. The Art of Conversation (Bronze) — Complete all the main character, follower, and artisan conversation challenges.
35. Breaking Not So Bad (Bronze) — Use a merchant to repair an item.
When you die, teleport back to town and repair any item.
36. Shut Up and Take My Money! (Bronze) — Buy each type of item from merchants.
37. Bejeweled (Bronze) — Combine gems.
38. Made to Order (Bronze) — Craft 5 items.
Wait until you have salvaged enough items to Forge a cheap item, then Forge it 5 times, this will come naturally.
39. A Life with Meaning (Bronze) — Raise the Blacksmith to level 10.
40. Just a Hobby (Bronze) — Raise the Jeweler to level 10.
41. Deep Pockets (Bronze) — Pick up 500,000 gold.
42. All That Glitters (Gold) — Pick up 5,000,000 gold.
43. Space! I Love Space! (Bronze) — Buy all stash upgrades.
44. The Elitist (Bronze) — Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique) enemies.
45. Greed over Need (Bronze) — Kill 100 Treasure Goblins.
46. Never Seen that Before (Bronze) — Kill one of the unique enemies listed in the Never Seen That Before Challenge.
Please comment if you have any Diablo 3 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!