Here’s the list of this week’s new video game releases. Popular video games released this week are: Diablo III on consoles, Total War: Rome 2, Rayman Legends, and Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate.
The Summer games drought is gone, bring on the Fall 2013 releases! 😀
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
New retail releases are:
- Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Diablo III (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Huntsman – The Orphanage (PC, Mac)
- Rayman Legends (Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, PS Vita, PC)
- Total War: Rome 2 (PC)
New downloadable games include:
- Newly available on the PlayStation Store: [updates Tuesday]
– Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS3).
– Rayman Legends, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters [Note: Free game that includes only Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate & Ryu; with the rest being optional paid DLC], One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, Hunter’s Trophy 2: America (PS3 retail downloads).
– Kickbeat (PS3 & PS Vita Cross Buy)
– Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland, Rayman Legends (PS Vita).
– Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity (PS2 Classic on PS3).
- What’s added on Xbox Live Marketplace: [updates Wednesday]
– Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda EX (Xbox Live Arcade).
– NHL 14 Demo (Xbox Marketplace).
– Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 (Games for Gold) — Note: Free for Xbox Live Gold subscribers until September 15.
- New games on the DSiWare, 3DS & Wii U eShop: [updates Thursday]
– Rayman Legends [in USA] (Wii U eShop).
– ? (3DS eShop).
- PC game additions on Steam: [updates all week]
– Total War: Rome 2, Outlast, and maybe Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse.
Take a look at the very awkward to watch Diablo III Consoles TV commercial:
Here’s a new Total War: Rome 2 “Faces of Rome” live-action trailer:
Watch the exciting Rayman Legends launch trailer:
Check out the Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate trailer:
See the first Outlast trailer that tries to scare your socks off:
Lastly, here’s the Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse Remake trailer: