Our Rayman Legends walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this platformer on the Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, PS Vita & PC.
The Glade of Dreams is in trouble once again! During a 100-year nap, the nightmares multiplied and spread, creating new monsters even more terrifying than before! These creatures are the stuff of legend… Dragons, giant toads, sea monsters, and other evil villains. With the help of Murfy, Rayman and Globox awake and must now help fight these nightmares and save the Teensies!
Let’s start the Rayman Legends walkthrough with an introduction video from the game’s designer!
Please note that viewers must be at least 7-10 to watch (in Europe & America respectively), so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief.
Table of Contents
- World 1: Teensies In Trouble
- Level 1: Once Upon A Time
- Level 2: Creepy Castle
- Level 3: Enchanted Forest
- Level 4: Dungeon Dash
- Level 5: Ropes Course
- Level 6: Quick Sand
- Level 7: Dungeon Chase & Level 8: How to Shoot Your Dragon
- Level 9: Breathing Fire!
- Level 10: Castle Rock
- World 2: Toad Story
- Level 11: Ray and the Beanstalk & Level 12: The Winds of Strange
- Level 13: 600 Feet Under & Level 14: Castle in the Clouds
- Level 15: Altitude Quickness & Level 16: 6,000 Feet Under
- Level 17: When Toads Fly & How to Shoot Your Dragon (Invasion)
- Castle in the Clouds (Invasion) & Level 18: Armored Toad!
- Level 19: Orchestral Chaos
Index of Rayman Legends Guides:
- This Page: Rayman Legends Walkthrough
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Cheats
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Trophies Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Rayman Legends Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Rayman Legends Costumes
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Teensies Locations Guide
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Collectibles
Rayman Legends Walkthrough
Michel Ancel, the celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil, and the Raving Rabbids, returns to unleash his innovative creativity on this new entry into the Rayman franchise.
When Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies discover a mysterious tent filled with captivating paintings, they are suddenly transported to a series of mythical new worlds!
Join them as they run, jump, and slap their way through each world to get home, save the day, and discover the secrets of the legendary paintings!
Rayman Legends also offers a wide range of exciting gameplay, from rhythm-based platforming where you’ll jump, kick and slide in time with the beat to gigantic boss battles that see dragons and other epic creatures attacking from all sides. Players will also be able to attempt challenges that test their skill and speed, with online leaderboards allowing them to see how they rank against other players from all around the world.
With its addictive and accessible gameplay, beautiful graphics and hilarious slapstick comedy, Rayman Legends is another return to form for Ubisoft’s cartoon hero.
Key Game Features:
- Four-Player Co-op: Once again you and 3 friends (1 more on Wii U using the GamePad) can save the Glade of Dreams in online or offline co-op. Jump in and jump out at any time during the 80+ levels of gameplay! Plus 40 Rayman Origins levels can be unlocked by obtaining lucky clover scratch tickets.
- 3D Boss Battles: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system. — The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang… an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- Rayman Rocks: See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero — jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to completing these maps set to music.
- New Online Challenge Mode: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Wii U Extras: Through a combination of the Wii U GamePad and Wii Remote controllers, up to five players can enjoy Rayman Legends at once: four running, jumping and swinging through the levels, while the fifth uses the GamePad touch screen and motion controls. Even better, players can drop in and out as they like while the action continues around them. And if the TV is in use when playing alone, no problem! Just pick up the Wii U GamePad and use the built-in screen to continue playing without disturbing anyone.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new 47-songs-strong soundtrack… keep your ears out for the Black Betty song spoof in the Castle Rock level.
Welcome to the Rayman Legends walkthrough! Rocky will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s levels.
Covered in this 100% walkthrough are how to get all 10 Teensies in a level, and how to collect enough Lums to get a Gold Medal per level!
Tip: A purple lum is worth twice as much as a yellow lum. If you’re on the Wii U, the Wii U GamePad player can touch the lums before another player picks them up to change a yellow into a purple lum.
After completing this level, the Barbarian princess, Barbara gets unlocked as a playable character!
Note: Finishing this runner level also unlocks the “Barbara’s Free!” Achievement / Trophy worth 10 Gamerscore / a Bronze Trophy.
Rayman Legends Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with World 1, Level 6: Quick Sand.