The Rayman Legends trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS Vita platform game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 51 Trophies (0 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 & PS Vita versions. Earn Bronze (38), Silver (10), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Rayman Legends Guides:
- This Page: Rayman Legends Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Walkthrough
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Cheats
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Rayman Legends Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Rayman Legends Costumes
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Teensies Locations Guide
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Collectibles
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Achievements Guide
Rayman Legends Trophies Guide
1. Legendary (Platinum) — Win all trophies in the game!
2. Barbara’s Free! (Bronze) — Free The Barbarian princess
Location: This can be done by completing the fourth level “Rescue Barbara” in the first world “Teensies In Trouble”.
3. Rock that castle! (Bronze) — Complete the “Castle Rock” painting
4. Orchestrate this! (Bronze) — Complete the “Orchestral Chaos” painting
5. Mad world! (Bronze) — Complete the “Mariachi Madness” painting
6. Splash! (Bronze) — Complete the “Gloo Gloo” painting
7. Dragon Rider! (Bronze) — Complete the “Dragon Slayer” painting
8. Journey to the moon (Silver) — Get rid of the five Dark Teensies
9. World Tour! (Gold) — Complete the “Living Dead Party” world
10. Princess savior! (Silver) — Rescue the 10 princesses
11. Teensies’ friend (Bronze) — Rescue 150 Teensies
12. Teensies’ hero (Silver) — Rescue 300 Teensies
13. The chosen one (Gold) — Rescue all the kidnapped Teensies
14. Lucky! (Bronze) — Scratch 10 lucky tickets
15. Scratch me! (Silver) — Win and scratch all the lucky tickets
16. We could be heroes (Bronze) — Collect enough lums to unlock 10 Heroes paintings in the Heroes Gallery
17. Sooo rich! (Silver) — Gather 1 million lums and unlock the final Hero
18. They’re so cute! (Bronze) — Win 30 creatures
19. I just love them! (Silver) — Win all the creatures
20. Master of the locks (Bronze) — Break all the locks on the worlds’ and levels’ paintings
21. Invaders! (Bronze) — Save enough Teensies and get rid of the Dark Teensies to make all the Invasion paintings appear
22. That was fast! (Bronze) — Go fast enough to save 3 Teensies in an Invasion painting
Location: In the Invasion painting titled “Castle in the Clouds”.
Note: You unlock Invasion paintings / levels by saving lots of Teensies. It may take up to the end of World 2 before you unlock the World 1 Invasion stages.
Save all three Teensies by reaching the end within the allotted time limit. You’ll need to beat 40 seconds to save them all on Castle in the Clouds. You’ll get a gold medal in the process.
23. Perfect! (Bronze) — Get the 3 lums cups and the 3 Teensy cups of a painting
Location: Can be done in any level, for example in the first level “Once Upon A Time” in the first world “Teensies In Trouble”.
Requirement: You’ll need to get a Gold Trophy Medal rating for collecting at least 600 Lums.
This video guide shows how to get enough lums.
24. Swiped clean! (Bronze) — Save all the Teensies in one world to win a Diamond Cup
25. Bronze Addict (Bronze) — Win all the Bronze Cups from the paintings
26. Silver Addict (Bronze) — Win all the Silver Cups from the paintings
27. Gold Addict (Bronze) — Win all the Gold Cups from the paintings
28. Diamond Addict (Silver) — Win all the Diamond Cups from the World paintings
29. Nostalgia (Bronze) — Finish your first “Back to Origins” painting
30. Old school (Silver) — Finish all the “Back to Origins” paintings
31. Turnip combo (Bronze) — Pull a turnip out of the ground with a crush attack, then hit it with a jump kick
32. Strike! (Bronze) — Kill 5 enemies using turnips
33. Gardener (Bronze) — Pull 100 turnips out of the ground
34. This ain’t a platform! (Bronze) — Stand on top of an enemy with a shield until he tries to attack you
Location: This can easily be done on the first level of the game; “Once Upon A Time” in the “Teensies In Trouble” world.
35. Axe skater (Bronze) — With Barbara or Elysia, slide on your axe for 30 meters
36. Bad joke (Bronze) — Destroy the parachutes of 5 enemies to make them fall
Location: This can be done in the World 1: Teensies In Trouble, Level 9: Breathing Fire!
37. Shoot them up! (Bronze) — Get rid of 100 enemies with the Flying Punch
38. Let him do the job (Bronze) — In one run of “Lucha Libre Get Away”, let the Luchador kill 10 enemies for you
Location: In one run of “Lucha Libre Get Away”.
It looks like the Luchador only kills 9 enemies, but in the video guide one of them got killed when he was right behind the player and the Luchador got credit for the kill.
39. Bouncing Island (Bronze) — Collect all the lums flying above the bouncing island in “The Mysterious Inflatable Island”
Location: In “20,000 Lums Under the Sea”.
40. Watch out! (Bronze) — Kill 10 Toads using their electric projectiles
Location: This can be done in the “Elevator Ambush” level.
Tip: The easiest way to unlock this achievement is by dodging the Toads’ attacks, which results in them killing each other.
41. Splinter Ray (Bronze) — Go through “Mansion of the Deep” without crossing any light from a Dark Sentry or touching any laser
Location: In the “Mansion of the Deep” level.
Hints: Please take your time and slowly make your way through the level, while skipping as much as possible and keeping your eye on the finishing line.
Important: You must make a choice to break all the light bulbs beforehand or avoiding them altogether. Of course your first instinct will be to break them all, but then DO NOT break the right light bulb on the water tanks in the west wing once the rooms have gone dark, because then the alarm will be triggered for a fraction of a second and if that happens you will not get the trophy. – Thanks to Excusia83 for the tips.
42. Rubber Ducks (Bronze) — Destroy 5 Rubber Ducks sent by Sharkmen
43. Just kick it! (Bronze) — Win one Kung Foot game
Location: Start a game of Kung Foot from the Main Gallery menu.
You have to have a second controller in order to get this, as there is no online, only splitscreen.
44. Challenger! (Bronze) — Unlock all the Challenge paintings
45. Everywhere! (Bronze) — Take part at least once in the 4 different Challenges
46. First steps (Bronze) — Win a Bronze cup at the end of a Challenge
47. On the way to the top! (Bronze) — Win a Silver cup at the end of a Challenge
48. A true champion (Bronze) — Win a Gold cup at the end of a Challenge
49. I’m ahead! (Bronze) — Beat one of your friends’ scores in a Challenge
50. The competitor (Silver) — Beat your friends’ scores in the Challenges 30 times
51. Truly awesome! (Silver) — Reach the final level of Awesomeness
Tip: Finish everything in the game gets you to Awesomeness Level 10. You’ll need to grind Challenges to get to the final Awesomeness Level.
Please comment if you have any Rayman Legends trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!