The Rayman Legends achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 & PC platform game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 50 Achievements (0 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 and PC versions.
Index of Rayman Legends Guides:
- This Page: Rayman Legends Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Walkthrough
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Cheats
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Rayman Legends Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Rayman Legends Costumes
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Teensies Locations Guide
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Collectibles
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Trophies Guide
Rayman Legends Achievements Guide
1. Barbara’s Free! (10G) — Free The Barbarian princess
Location: This can be done by completing the fourth level “Rescue Barbara” in the first world “Teensies In Trouble”.
2. Rock that castle! (10G) — Complete the “Castle Rock” painting
3. Orchestrate this! (10G) — Complete the “Orchestral Chaos” painting
4. Mad world! (10G) — Complete the “Mariachi Madness” painting
5. Splash! (10G) — Complete the “Gloo Gloo” painting
6. Dragon Rider! (10G) — Complete the “Dragon Slayer” painting
7. Journey to the moon (40G) — Get rid of the five Dark Teensies
8. World Tour! (60G) — Complete the “Living Dead Party” world
9. Princess savior! (20G) — Rescue the 10 princesses
10. Teensies’ friend (10G) — Rescue 150 Teensies
11. Teensies’ hero (30G) — Rescue 300 Teensies
12. The chosen one (60G) — Rescue all the kidnapped Teensies
13. Lucky! (10G) — Scratch 10 lucky tickets
14. Scratch me! (30G) — Win and scratch all the lucky tickets
15. We could be heroes (20G) — Collect enough lums to unlock 10 Heroes paintings in the Heroes Gallery
16. Sooo rich! (40G) — Gather 1 million lums and unlock the final Hero
17. They’re so cute! (10G) — Win 30 creatures
18. I just love them! (30G) — Win all the creatures
19. Master of the locks (30G) — Break all the locks on the worlds’ and levels’ paintings
20. Invaders! (20G) — Save enough Teensies and get rid of the Dark Teensies to make all the Invasion paintings appear
21. That was fast! (10G) — Go fast enough to save 3 Teensies in an Invasion painting
Location: In the Invasion painting titled “Castle in the Clouds”.
Note: You unlock Invasion paintings / levels by saving lots of Teensies. It may take up to the end of World 2 before you unlock the World 1 Invasion stages.
Save all three Teensies by reaching the end within the allotted time limit. You’ll need to beat 40 seconds to save them all on Castle in the Clouds. You’ll get a gold medal in the process.
22. Perfect! (10G) — Get the 3 lums cups and the 3 Teensy cups of a painting
Location: Can be done in any level, for example in the first level “Once Upon A Time” in the first world “Teensies In Trouble”.
Requirement: You’ll need to get a Gold Trophy Medal rating for collecting at least 600 Lums.
This video guide shows how to get enough lums.
23. Swiped clean! (30G) — Save all the Teensies in one world to win a Diamond Cup
24. Bronze Addict (20G) — Win all the Bronze Cups from the paintings
25. Silver Addict (30G) — Win all the Silver Cups from the paintings
26. Gold Addict (40G) — Win all the Gold Cups from the paintings
27. Diamond Addict (50G) — Win all the Diamond Cups from the World paintings
28. Nostalgia (10G) — Finish your first “Back to Origins” painting
29. Old school (30G) — Finish all the “Back to Origins” paintings
30. Turnip combo (10G) — Pull a turnip out of the ground with a crush attack, then hit it with a jump kick
31. Strike! (10G) — Kill 5 enemies using turnips
32. Gardener (10G) — Pull 100 turnips out of the ground
33. This ain’t a platform! (10G) — Stand on top of an enemy with a shield until he tries to attack you
Location: This can easily be done on the first level of the game; “Once Upon A Time” in the “Teensies In Trouble” world.
34. Axe skater (10G) — With Barbara or Elysia, slide on your axe for 30 meters
35. Bad joke (10G) — Destroy the parachutes of 5 enemies to make them fall
Location: This can be done in the World 1: Teensies In Trouble, Level 9: Breathing Fire!
36. Shoot them up! (10G) — Get rid of 100 enemies with the Flying Punch
37. Let him do the job (10G) — In one run of “Lucha Libre Get Away”, let the Luchador kill 10 enemies for you
Location: In one run of “Lucha Libre Get Away”.
It looks like the Luchador only kills 9 enemies, but in the video guide one of them got killed when he was right behind the player and the Luchador got credit for the kill.
38. Bouncing Island (10G) — Collect all the lums flying above the bouncing island in “The Mysterious Inflatable Island”
Location: In “20,000 Lums Under the Sea”.
39. Watch out! (10G) — Kill 10 Toads using their electric projectiles
Location: This can be done in the “Elevator Ambush” level.
Tip: The easiest way to unlock this achievement is by dodging the Toads’ attacks, which results in them killing each other.
40. Splinter Ray (10G) — Go through “Mansion of the Deep” without crossing any light from a Dark Sentry or touching any laser
Location: In the “Mansion of the Deep” level.
Hints: Please take your time and slowly make your way through the level, while skipping as much as possible and keeping your eye on the finishing line.
Important: You must make a choice to break all the light bulbs beforehand or avoiding them altogether. Of course your first instinct will be to break them all, but then DO NOT break the right light bulb on the water tanks in the west wing once the rooms have gone dark, because then the alarm will be triggered for a fraction of a second and if that happens you will not get the achievement. – Thanks to Excusia83 for the tips.
41. Rubber Ducks (10G) — Destroy 5 Rubber Ducks sent by Sharkmen
42. Just kick it! (10G) — Win one Kung Foot game
Location: Start a game of Kung Foot from the Main Gallery menu.
You have to have a second controller in order to get this, as there is no online, only splitscreen.
43. Challenger! (20G) — Unlock all the Challenge paintings
44. Everywhere! (10G) — Take part at least once in the 4 different Challenges
45. First steps (10G) — Win a Bronze cup at the end of a Challenge
46. On the way to the top! (20G) — Win a Silver cup at the end of a Challenge
47. A true champion (30G) — Win a Gold cup at the end of a Challenge
48. I’m ahead! (10G) — Beat one of your friends’ scores in a Challenge
49. The competitor (30G) — Beat your friends’ scores in the Challenges 30 times
50. Truly awesome! (40G) — Reach the final level of Awesomeness
Tip: Finish everything in the game gets you to Awesomeness Level 10. You’ll need to grind Challenges to get to the final Awesomeness Level.
Please comment if you have any Rayman Legends achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!