How to unlock all Rayman Legends characters? That question will be answered in this guide that shows you who to unlock to get the full roster; and how to achieve that.
Below we’ve listed the secret characters. Take the following steps to unlock each one, so that all unlockable characters in the game will be available to you.
Index of Rayman Legends Guides:
- This Page: How To Unlock All Rayman Legends Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Rayman Legends Costumes
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Walkthrough
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Cheats
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Teensies Locations Guide
- Next Page: Rayman Legends Collectibles
How To Unlock All Rayman Legends Characters
• How To Unlock The 4th Playable Character Barbara: While you start Rayman Legends with Rayman, Globox, and Teensie. Barbara’s playable character is unlocked after playing up to level 4 into the game, after you finish the “Dungeon Dash” level of the “Teensies In Trouble” world.
Her official description reads: “This small barbarian princess is a strong and fierce warrior. No one wields an axe quite like her: she can even glide along on it!”
Watch this video guide that show how to 100% complete the ‘Free Barbara’ level:
• How To Unlock Elysia: Complete Level 7: Dungeon Chase in World 1: Teensies In Trouble to rescue her.
• How To Unlock Auroroa: Complete Level 13: 600 Feet Under in World 2: Toad Story to rescue her.
• How To Unlock Twila: Complete Level 16: 6,000 Feet Under in World 2: Toad Story.
• How To Unlock Estelia: Complete Level 23: Run for Your Life in World 3: Fiesta De Los Muertos.
• How To Reveal More Characters: Collect lots of Lums, because they are used in-game to buy extra characters in the Heroes Gallery. The most expensive extra character costs 1 million Lums. — Keep in mind that every unlockable “character” is basically just a skin of the main four playable characters. So what you’re actually getting is the same Rayman, Globox, Teensie & Barbara characters with different animations; That is why the 9 princesses you rescue and unlock after the barbarian princess Barbara all play like her, case and point Barbara & Elysia both have an axe to hit with and slide on. Although, hopefully the mega expensive ones will end up being someone different [but that is unconfirmed at this time].
Tip: Collect enough Lums in every level to get the Gold Medal at the end of each level, which helps you reach new Levels of Awesomeness. This in turn unlocks more characters, challenges, and stages.
Have you gotten your favorite Rayman Legends characters yet? Who are they?