The Payday 2 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 44 Trophies (0 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (32), Silver (7), Gold (4), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Payday 2 Guides:
- This Page: Payday 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Payday 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Payday 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Payday 2 Achievements Guide
Payday 2 Trophies Guide
1. Completely OVERKILL (Platinum) — Complete everything. OVERKILL salutes you!
2. Coming in Hot (Bronze) — On day 1 of the Watchdogs job, don’t let the cops shoot and destroy the escape vehicle.
3. Fish A.I. (Bronze) — On day 2 of the Watchdogs job, throw a loot bag into the sea, hoping fish move away as it gets near.
Probably the easiest heist. In the first part as soon as you throw the last of the Coke into the truck you’ll get a notification that the escape car is coming. Just get to it ASAP so it doesn’t take any damage. The achievement will pop as soon as you get to the car. On day two simply grab a bag of Coke and head to the water. Use L2 to launch the bag into the ocean to get the achievement. Just be careful you have enough bags left to finish the level out.
4. Guessing Game (Gold) — On day 2 of the Firestarter job, complete the heist in stealth without hacking the computer.
5. The First Line (Silver) — On day 3 of the Firestarter job, find the rare hockey poster of the OVERKILL hockey team.
6. F in Chemistry (Bronze) — On day 1 of the Rat job, blow up the lab.
7. Caribbean Pirate (Silver) — On day 2 of the Rat job, bring additional meth bags to the trade, but steal your payment instead.
8. Short Fuse (Bronze) — On day 3 of the Rat job, get away with 7 bags without defusing any bombs.
9. Painting Yourself Into a Corner (Silver) — On day 1 of the Framing Frame job, steal all sold paintings without being seen.
10. Big Deal (Bronze) — On day 2 of the Framing Frame job, trade 9 paintings.
11. I Wasn’t Even There! (Gold) — On day 3 of the Framing Frame job, send the gold by zip-line without ever tripping the alarm.
12. Smooth Criminal (Bronze) — Reach reputation level 25.
13. Career Criminal (Bronze) — Reach reputation level 75.
14. I got it, I got It! (Silver) — Catch a bag mid-air.
Easiest to do on Jewelry. Just grab a bag and go outside and then launch it straight up in the air and then use R2 to grab it. Will probably take a few tries.
15. I Knew What I Did Was Wrong (Bronze) — On day 1 of the Big Oil job, enter the basement, open the ATM machines and take the loot.
16. Doctor Fantastic (Silver) — On day 2 of the Big Oil job, complete the heist with the first engine being correct.
17. Diamonds are Forever (Bronze) — In the Jewelry store job, steal and secure 4 bags without the escape car leaving the first time.
18. Let’s do Th… (Gold) — In the Ukranian job, complete the heist within 35 seconds.
19. Yeah he’s a Gold Digger (Bronze) — In the Four Stores job, find a gold bar in a safe.
This video guide shows you possible safe locations for this very very very random trophy.
20. I’m Going All-in! (Bronze) — In the Nightclub job, put a bag filled with money on the poker table.
After getting the money from the safe exit the back door to the loading area. There will be another entrance to a small room with a poker table. Simply throw the bag onto the table.
21. Shoot the Glass! (Bronze) — In the Mallcrasher job, destroy all windows in the mall.
22. Lord of War (Bronze) — On day 1 of the Firestarter job, steal all the weapons from the hangar.
23. King of the Hill (Bronze) — In the Park escape, ensure that no law enforcement enters the park before the escape van arrives.
24. You Shall not Pass! (Silver) — In the Overpass escape, don’t let the cops set foot on the bridge before you can escape.
25. Cappuccino to go, Please (Silver) — In the Cafe escape, secure all loot and escape within 30 seconds of the escape van arriving.
26. Bullet Dodger (Bronze) — In the Street escape, complete the escape without killing any enemy snipers.
27. They see me Baggin’, They Hatin’ (Gold) — On the Garage escape, get away with 8 bags.
28. Tip the Scales (Bronze) — In the safe house, find the hidden basement.
At the start of the game, after you bring the money that’s thrown at you outside, inside the safe house. Then put a stack of cash from the table into the Lady Liberty statue’s hands.
29. I’m a Healer-Tank-Damage-Dealer (Bronze) — Spend 10 skill points in each skill tree.
30. Man of Iron (Bronze) — Equip the Improved Combined Tactical Vest.
31. Going Places (Bronze) — Gain $1.000.000 in total spendable cash.
32. No Turning Back (Bronze) — Complete your first job.
33. Spend Money to Make Money (Bronze) — Spend $1.000.000 in total cash.
34. You Gotta Start Somewhere (Bronze) — Reach reputation level 5.
35. Guilty of Crime (Bronze) — Reach reputation level 10.
36. Armed and Dangerous (Bronze) — Reach reputation level 50.
37. Most Wanted (Bronze) — Reach reputation level 100.
38. Fully Loaded (Bronze) — Own 9 weapons.
39. Weapon Collector (Bronze) — Own 18 weapons.
40. No one Cared who I Was… (Bronze) — Until I put on the mask.
Can be done at the start of the game in the safe house.
41. Masked Villain (Bronze) — Modify a mask for the first time.
You need a Material, Pattern, Colors and a Mask. All of which is random Card drops on PAYDAY. Then you need to BUY everything. The Mask is not in your store now, you get just the 1 you earned and once you pay for it you need it to come up in a Card to get another one. There are a lot of cool options but the fact that it’s so random is frustrating. The menu only shows you what you’ve earned also so everything you acquire is a surprise.
42. Armed to the Teeth (Bronze) — Modify a weapon for the first time.
Required: The only problem with the Armed to the Teeth achievement is all Mods are random rewards for a PAYDAY. So first you need to get a Mod, then acquire a weapon that can use it. Finally in the Inventory screen hit Triangle of the weapons you want to modify and the pay the cost to add it to your gun.
43. Would you Like Your Receipt? (Bronze) — Buy a weapon for the first time.
44. How do you Like me Now? (Bronze) — Equip an armor for the first time.
Requirements: First Armor you can acquire is either the Lightweight Ballistic Vest or Ballistic Vest, both of which unlock at level 12. The equipping one of the two is free in either the Inventory or the loadout screen of the job.
Special thanks to Swaggers for the tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Payday 2 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!