The Dynasty Warriors 8 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this hack ‘n slash action game on the PS3 & Xbox 360.
Dynasty Warriors 8 will return you to the kingdoms of Wei, Wu, Shu and Jin. Once again, you’ll control the actions of historical military and political figures of the period as they battle for control over the Three Kingdoms of China.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Alcohol Reference, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
Wei Kingdom Story Campaign:
- Stage 1: Escape From Luoyang
- Stage 2: Battle At Hulao Gate
- Stage 3: Battle Of Yan Province
- Stage 4: Battle At Xu Province
- Stage 5: Imperial Escort
- Stage 6: Battle At Wan Castle
- Stage 7: Battle Of Xiapi
- Stage 8: Battle Of Guandu
- Stage 9: Battle Of Mt. Bailang
- Stage 10: Battle Of Xinye
- Stage 11: Battle Of Chibi
- Stage 12: Battle Of Tong Gate
- Stage 13: Battle Of Hefei
- Stage 14: Battle Of Mt. Dingjun
Index of Dynasty Warriors 8 Guides:
- This Page: Dynasty Warriors 8 Walkthrough
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dynasty Warriors 8 Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock Dynasty Warriors 8 Animals
- Next Page: Dynasty Warriors 8 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dynasty Warriors 8 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dynasty Warriors 8 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dynasty Warriors 8 Cheats
Dynasty Warriors 8 Walkthrough
The legendary Warriors return with new characters, new stories and new gameplay in Dynasty Warriors 8 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Dynasty Warriors 8 adds even more ways to re-live and re-write history, offering up a number of replay elements including multiple endings and extra game modes with increased interaction between action and game systems.
On top of this, there are new enhancements to Story mode, new scenarios, new and returning characters and more, adding up to the most complete Warriors experience to date, ideally for fans and newcomers alike!
Take to the battlefield with the greatest warriors in history and carve your path to glory!
Key Game Features:
- Story mode – Featuring new episodes and characters, Story mode takes a deeper look at the drama as it unfolds in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
- New Scenarios – DW8 features all-new ‘What if?’ scenarios. Breaking away from historical fact, this mode takes a look at what could have happened if famous characters had lived to fight another day. Allowing the story to branch out into different directions, giving players the power to play an alternative history based on their choices.
- New and returning characters – DW8 offers over 70 playable characters, with returning fan-favorites and new members to the series – including the highly anticipated officers Yue Jin and Li Dian from the Wei Kingdom.
- A New Landscape – Taking further inspiration from the landscape of ancient China, Omega Force gives a stronger emphasis to the setting of these epic battles. 40 new stages have been created, with verdant plains, sharp ravines, desolate wastelands and towering castles just the start of the breathtaking settings!
- Co-op play – Dynasty Warriors 8 will offer co-op play both offline and online!
Welcome to the Dynasty Warriors 8 walkthrough! Milan will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s stages.
Wei Kingdom Story Campaign Introduction:
Dong Zhuo holds a tyrannical reign over the capital.
Meanwhile, Cao Cao has devised a plan to assassinate Dong Zhuo and end is tyrannical rule once and for all.
However, his plans are soon discovered and would be thwarted before his blade could reach the tyrant.
It is true that in times of strife, those that hold the most power emerge victorious.
To topple those in power, one must grow even stronger themselves for that is the only way…
Thus began Cao Cao’s military rule.
Cao Cao marched on with strength and vigor.
At Hulao Gate Cao Cao riled the vassal state and instigated an attack on Dong Zhuo. It was then that generals such as Yue Jin and Li Dian came to serve under Cao Cao.
With the army of Qingzhou behind him, Cao Cao now had the power to protect the empire. With this newfound power and influence Cao Cao took to battle against his former friend, Yuan Shao, in a battle for the Central Plain.
Notable generals Jia Xu and Guo Jia fought well in this battle and this allowed Cao Cao to ultimately take control of Guandu.
Cao Cao went on to destroy the Yuan Clan at the Battle of Mt. Bai Lang and unify North China.
Dynasty Warriors 8 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Stage 6.
Tags: Dynasty Warriors 8