Telltale Games has confirmed the The Walking Dead Game 400 Days release date rollout on all gaming platforms starts from July 2nd, 2013.
Here are all The Walking Dead: 400 Days (Season One DLC) release dates:
• Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network for PS3 (SCEA, in North America)
• Wednesday, July 3rd – PC & Mac (Steam & Telltale Games Store, Worldwide)
• Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live for Xbox 360 (Worldwide)
• Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network for PS3 (SCEE, in Europe)
• Thursday, July 11th – iOS App Store for Apple iOS devices (Worldwide)
• August 2013 – PlayStation Network for PS Vita, included in Season 1 (SCE, Worldwide)
400 Days tells five linked stories; each taking place at different points in time and from the point of view of a different survivor, from day 1 of the undead apocalypse to day 400.
Here’s The Walking Dead Game 400 Days launch video. Time to get excited! 🙂