The E3 2013 Ubisoft Press Conference broadcast aired today, has revealed brand new information about Ubisoft’s game lineup. Ubisoft’s E3 2013 keynote conference started on June 10th at 3:00PM / 6:00PM EDT / 11:00PM GMT and lasted one hour. What follows is a bulletpoints roundup.
It started with the expected: Assassin’s Creed 4, Watch Dogs, Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and the next Just Dance game.
Surprise showings this year were: Tom Clancy’s The Division, The Crew, Just Dance 2014, Trials Fusion & Trials Frontier, and The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot.
Here’s the full E3 2013 Ubisoft broadcast video:
Index of E3 2013 Pages:
- This Page: E3 2013 Ubisoft Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2013 Sony Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2013 Microsoft Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2013 Nintendo Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2013 EA Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2013 Schedule
- Next Page: E3 2013 Live Stream
- Next Page: E3 2013 Games List
- Next Page: E3 2013 Dates
- Next Page: Top 15 Most Anticipated Games of E3 2013
E3 2013 Ubisoft Press Conference Roundup:
- Rocksmith 2014 Announced. Coming October 2013. Live demonstration with Xbox One’s Kinect adding a band to the on-stage guitarist Jerry Cantrell from Alice In Chains.
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist E3 2013 Trailer. Coming August 20th, 2013. Sam Fisher joins Ford Echelon for another mission for the president of America. Singleplayer & Co-Op Campaigns, Spies VS. Mercs, and 5 VS. Multiplayer returns.
- Rayman Legends E3 2013 Trailer. Coming on September 3rd, 2013. Second trailer shows new platformer gameplay, epic boss battles, and competitive multiplayer modes are included. Over 120 levels!
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Announced. CGI trailer shows coarse comedy cutscenes that made me LOL! The game is about stealing loot from your neighbours. You can sign up right away for the free beta at www.themightyquest.com.
- South Park: The Stick of Truth E3 2013 Trailer. Still looks like a South Park episode you can play. Coming Holiday Season 2013 or “some holiday… at least”, says Cartman LOL!
- The Crew Announced for Xbox One & PS4. Coming early 2014. CGI trailer shows a high-speed action racer intent on pushing the next-gen console’s graphics. Groups of 4 can race together in online multiplayer missions all over America (takes 2 hours to drive coast-to-coast). Infiltrate and take out (take over?) criminal organizations that partake in illegal street races (for example against rival crews). The live demo shows this all done in a seamless online persistant world you can play alone (with A.I.) or in a crew with friends; persistant in this case meaning there are no lobbies for you to wait in, it’s all instanteous. New Ubisoft studio Ivory Tower is working on the racing game. You can customize your own booth top to bottom, make your car in-game or on connected touch-screen devices and then drop it into the game.
- Watch Dogs E3 2013 Trailer. Shows Pierce hacking personal (online stored) data to find criminals and dish out vigilante justice.
- Just Dance 2014 Announced. Coming October 2013 across “all platforms”. Skipping the Just Dance 5 monniker to an expected . 6-player dances. On-stage Mode. Just Dance DJ lets you pick the next song and switch moves. Wii U GamePad adds party master Mode.
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show Announced. The Raving Rabbids TV show, to watch on the Nickelodeon channel AND Xbox One, is playable like a game. You can play/interactive the TV show using your mobile touch-screen devides or if you’re watching on Xbox One using touch-gestures and screaming via Kinect.
- Assassin’s Creed 4 E3 2013 Trailer. The Assassin’s Creed 4: BLack Flag CGI trailer shows the brutal pirate life from bar to ship. Edward Kenway will be boarding ships, finding treasure, attacking forts, and ancient explore ancient Mayan temples, are just some of the examples you can explore in the open world. Next the first gameplay video was shown, the nature looks beautiful with giant waterfalls on tropical islands looking at the wide open sea.
- Trials Fusion & Trials Frontier Announced. Trials Fusion coming to PC, PS4, 360, Xbox One. Trials Frontier coming to Mobile devices. Release in 2013.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Announced PS4 & Xbox One. Massive Entertainment is developing the third-person online open-world RPG game. Trailer talks about a complex and fragile world that can break down at any time like a house of cards. The Dark Winter test showed how vulnerable our economy is. In the game you play the part of a last-response unit that’s activated after a global epidemic hits. Very interactive story-driven squad-based gameplay.