Metro Last Light Trophies Guide
The Metro Last Light trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 53 Trophies (11 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (38), Silver (11), Gold (3), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Metro Last Light Guides:
- This Page: Metro Last Light Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Artyom’s Hidden Diary Pages Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Visions Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Musical Instruments Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Equipment Stashes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Walkthrough
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Cheats
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Glitches
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Achievements Guide
Metro Last Light Trophies Guide
1. Platinum Trophy (Platinum) — Get all Trophies
2. Soldier (Bronze) — Kill 100 Human Enemies.
3. Antibiotic (Bronze) — Kill 100 Mutants.
4. Shadow (Bronze) — Stealthily kill 15 Enemies.
5. Inferno (Bronze) — Set 2 Enemies on fire at once.
6. Tesla (Bronze) — Break 50 Lights.
7. Edison (Bronze) — Turn off 40 Lights without breaking them.
8. Ever Vigilant (Bronze) — Disarm 10 Traps.
9. Businessman (Bronze) — Make 100 Purchases.
10. Walking Bank (Bronze) — Collect 1000 Military Rounds.
11. Musician (Bronze) — Use all Musical Instruments in the game.
Tip: To find all 17, check out our Metro Last Light Musical Instruments Locations Guide.
12. First Draft (Bronze) — Write 10 of Artyom’s hidden Diary pages.
13. Published (Silver) — Complete all 43 of Artyom’s hidden Diary pages.
Tip: To find all 43, check out our Metro Last Light Artyom’s Hidden Diary Pages Locations Guide.
14. Rabbit (Bronze) — Complete training sequence.
15. Not A Rabbit (Bronze) — Finish the ASHES level without taking a hit.
Location: “Ashes” Chapter
16. Clean Escape (Bronze) — Escape the chasing Nazis on the REICH level without being caught once.
Location: “Reich” Chapter
17. Invisible Intruder (Bronze) — Complete the SEPARATION level without killing or raising alarm.
Location: “Separation” Chapter
18. A Present (Bronze) — Take the Custom Pistol from the Locked Box.
19. Invisible Savior (Silver) — Complete the FACILITY level without killing or raising alarm.
Location: “Facility” Chapter
20. Tortoise (Bronze) — Make 10 Spiders flip belly-up.
21. Mouse (Bronze) — Complete the ECHOES level undetected by the Watchmen.
Location: “Echoes” Chapter
22. Patron of the Arts (Bronze) — Watch the entire Theater Show.
Location: “Bolshoi” Chapter
Watch the entire ten minute show on the Bolshoi level.
23. Derailed (Bronze) — Kill all armed enemies on the REVOLUTION level, including all reinforcements.
Location: “Revolution” Chapter
There’s an easy to miss groups of enemies off of the big train room near the start.
24. Invisible Soldier (Silver) — Complete the REVOLUTION level without killing and raising an alarm.
Location: “Revolution” Chapter
25. Scram (Bronze) — Kill all Watchmen before they reach the Railcar.
26. Commando (Bronze) — Rescue the Women and Children on the BANDITS level without raising alarm.
Location: “Bandits” Chapter
27. Soup (Bronze) — Kill 5 Shrimp with Grenades.
28. Reunion (Bronze) — Find and return the crying child’s Teddy Bear.
Location: “Venice” Chapter
On the Venice level, win all three rounds of the shooting gallery to receive the teddy bear, then give it to the crying kid with his mom near the shooting range. Awwww that’s so nice of Artyom!
29. Diver (Bronze) — Fall in the Swamp 10 times.
30. Equipped (Bronze) — Find all Equipment Stashes in the swamps.
Tip: To find all 16, check out our Metro Last Light Equipment Stashes Locations Guide.
31. Forgotten (Bronze) — Find the Hidden Ammo in the abandoned part of the station on the QUARANTINE level.
Location: “Quarantine” Chapter
Find the four hidden ammo stashes in the abandoned part of the station. They are the four packs of tin, military rounds.
32. Bloodlust (Bronze) — Kill all the Reds on the THE CHASE level.
Location: “The Chase” Chapter
33. Van Helsing (Bronze) — Kill a Demon with the Helsing.
Location: “The Dead City” Chapter
Find the Helsing crossbow on the Dead City level, then after climbing the ladder towards the end of the level, use that new weapon kill the non-aggressive Demon mom.
34. Rain Man (Bronze) — Complete the BRIDGE level without a kill.
Location: “Bridge” Chapter
Run past all of the watchmen and demons on the Bridge level and finish the level without any kills.
35. Back to the Past (Bronze) — See all Visions in the Dead City.
Tip: Find all 7 Visions in our Metro Last Light Visions Locations Guide.
36. True Spartan (Silver) — Hold the Platform without dying.
Location: “D6” Chapter
Hold the Platform without dying on the final level (D6) of Metro Last Light. If you’re worried you’re about to die, you can revert back to the last checkpoint and retry. This can be done on any difficulty level, so if you’re having a hard time you can tone it down to make it easier.
37. No shooting allowed (Bronze) — Kill 10 enemies in a row with Throwing Knives.
38. Gunslinger (Bronze) — Kill at least one Enemy with each Weapon available in the game.
39. Weapon Smith (Bronze) — Install all possible Customizations for a Weapon.
40. Shadow Ranger (Silver) — Complete the game without killing any Humans unless forced to.
41. Freedom! (Bronze) — Free the Prisoners.
Location: “Pavel” Chapter
During the Pavel level you’ll need to escape from a Nazi prison. As you reach the top of the prison you will be faced with prisoners pleading that you unlock the cells. To unlock them you need to enter the next area, clear all the enemies and use the switch in the guard room which overlooks the prison tower.
42. Within a Hair of Death (Bronze) — Escape from the Red Line.
43. Big Momma (Silver) — Kill the Rhino.
44. Savior (Silver) — Remove your mask when Lesnitsky demands it.
45. Nobody’s Home (Bronze) — Ignore the Phone Call in the Anomaly.
Location: “Khan” Chapter
During the Khan level you will encounter a ringing phone as you progress through the level. Once you encounter this phone, to earn this trophy you simply have to ignore the phone by not answering it and keep on walking.
46. Secret (Bronze) — Find out about the Reds’ plans.
47. Revenge (Silver) — Kill Pavel.
Location: “Red Square” Chapter
You can kill Pavel on the Red Square level by not rescuing him from the hands in the netherworld.
48. Forest Guardian (Silver) — Save the Bear from the Watchmen after the fight.
Location: “Garden” Chapter
You can unlock it by throwing a fire grenade at the mutated bear after the main fight, or shoot the Watchmen off the beat without shooting the bear to save him.
49. Revelation (Silver) — Make Moskvin tell the truth with help from the Dark One.
50. C’est la vie (Gold) — Destroy D6.
51. Redemption (Gold) — Save D6.
Ranger Mode DLC Trophies:
52. Survivalist (Gold) — Complete the game in Ranger Hardcore.
53. Ranger Elite (Silver) — Complete the game in Ranger Mode.
Special thanks to Deep Silver, NGW & Leadexample for the tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Metro Last Light trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Metro: Last Light
Categories: Guides, News, PS3 Guides, Videos