This Zeno Clash 2 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Fighting Action-RPG FPS on the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3.
Zeno Clash 2 is the sequel to ACE Team’s award winning punk fantasy game, renowned for its unique visuals and visceral first-person fighting mechanics.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Violence, Blood, Mild Language, Partial Nudity, Use of Alcohol.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7 & “What is that?” Boss Battle
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9 & Kax-Teh Boss Battle
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11 & East Golem
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13 & Xotl-Teh Final Boss Fight & Ending
Index of Zeno Clash 2 Guides:
- This Page: Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Zeno Clash 2 Cubes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zeno Clash 2 Moths Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zeno Clash 2 Skill Totems Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zeno Clash 2 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Zeno Clash 2 Cheats
Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
Set in the fascinating and disturbing world of Zenozoik, the first game put you in the role of Ghat, a man whose defiance of his clan’s leader and progenitor, ‘FatherMother’, tore their family apart.
Despite events that forced him to leave his home, Ghat never intended to reveal FatherMother’s dark secret, the reason for his defiance. However, after deciding to return with a mysterious being he’d met in his exile that called himself ‘Golem’, the secret came out. FatherMother was incarcerated and the clan went their separate ways.
With FatherMother jailed and the family dissolved, the world of Zenozoik faces new hardships. Nobody knows why the Golem has decided to stay in Zenozoik, yet his power and knowledge are undeniable. Ghat finds this outsider’s imposition upon his home unacceptable, and wants to rid Zenozoik of his influence. Rimat simply wants the family to be reunited, but feels that Ghat is the only one she can turn to. The two form an uneasy alliance and embark upon a journey to change the future of Zenozoik.
Now that Kax-Teh has been brought to their attention, the people of Zenozoik have gotten curious about what exists outside of the territory they know. Exploration of their world will lead them to discover that Kax-Teh is not the only one of his kind. What are the Golems? Where do they come from? Why are they here? Ghat and Rimat will uncover the answer to these and other dangerous questions as they fight to achieve their goals.
Key Game Features:
- A surreal world to explore: The world of Zenozoik has been lovingly rendered with the Unreal III engine, allowing the madmen of ACE Team to fully capture the beauty of Zenozoik as it exists in their imagination. With Zeno Clash 2’s added sidequests and item collection, players will be encouraged to explore this vast, unique world to their heart’s content and discover all of its secrets.
- Improved first person fighting system: Pinpoint aiming and physics-based combat allow for a much richer first-person melee experience. New moves, weapons, and allies take first-person brawling to a whole new level!
- Cooperative campaign: Take control of Ghat or Rimat in the new co-op campaign. Seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op allows players to make allies out of other real-world Zeno Clash enthusiasts.
Chapter 1 is about getting a jail key and beating up some enemies. That’s what we have fists for after all.
Tip: During fights if you launch enemies into the air, you can continue to combo them before they hit the ground.
Chapter 2 is about getting FatherMother out of jail and fighting some elephant man.
Tip: When you time your blocks precisely (exactly when you are going to get hit) you will deflect enemy attacks.
Chapter 3 is about beating some more baddies and meeting with FatherMother.
In Chapter 4 we see a Scarecrow man. Yeah, it’s exciting. You don’t see that every day… unless of course you live in Zenozoik.
In Chapter 5 our duo go to Aveduse shore to get a boat to find the island FatherMother told them about.
Hint: Whether allies will join you or not depends on how high your leadership skill is.
Note: Allies won’t follow you everywhere, but before important fights you will have the chance to summon them. At the start of some (boss) fights you can select allies who you can then call to assist you during combat.
Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6.
Tags: Zeno Clash 2