This Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen walkthrough will guide you through the gameplay with strategy tips for this Hack ´n Slash Action-RPG on the Xbox 360 & PS3.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is an re-release of the original game containing all DLC and other new content. It includes the full original Dragon’s Dogma game, but with additions such as new enemies, quests, locations, character customization, weapons and armor.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Partial Nudity, Suggestive Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Intro: Character Creator
- How To Start Bitterblack Isle
- Part 1: Bitterblack Isle
- Part 2: The Wages of Death II
- Part 3: Vault of Defiled Truth
- Part 4: Shrine of Futile Truths
- Part 5: Fortress of Remembrance
- Part 6: The Pilgrims Gauntlet (Dragon Fight)
- Part 7: Tower of Treason’s Repaid
- Part 8: Necromancer Boss Fight
Index of Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Guides:
- This Page: Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Cheats
- Next Page: Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Trophies Guide
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Walkthrough
Owners of the original Dragon’s Dogma will be able to export their existing characters and all other saved data to continue their journey as the Arisen, and face a new threat that has emerged from the cavernous depths. Players will be able to take their characters to new heights with brand new high-level skills and augments as well as all new weapons and armor sets. Furthermore, owners of the original Dragon’s Dogma will receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferry stones and the Gransys Armor Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen.
For those that missed Dragon’s Dogma the first time around, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen provides the opportunity to start their journey from the very beginning before tackling the all-new content. Based on player feedback, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will make the Dragon’s Dogma gameplay experience even more satisfying with improvements such as easier travel and a more intuitive menu system. For those who already own Dragon’s Dogma and then purchase Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, these improvements will be automatically retrofitted to their original game save data.
New Content Includes:
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment.
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns.
- 14 new character/Pawn augments.
- New tiers of equipment enhancement.
Key Game Features:
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies.
- Level 3 Skills DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master.
- ?Increased character customization options.
- Item appraisal.
- Option to select Japanese voice over.
Jane tangles with Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen’s elaborate character creator to create something that looks almost, but not quite, entirely unlike her but for the hair color.
Here’s how to get to Bitterblack Isle, the new island in Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen.
Talk to Olra at night on the pier in Cassardis, your character’s hometown. There’s no level requirement, but prepare to be flattened if you’re not already a high-level, kitted-out adventurer. The new enemies on Bitterblack Isle mean business.
Just off the Gransys mainland is the cursed Bitter black Isle where gamers will embark on an all-new quest to discover an underground realm, complete with new terrifying foes and incredible treasure.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with the Dragon Fight.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2